PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Movie

Darth Tjador
09-09-2007, 06:01 AM
DID U GUYS SEE THE NARUTO MOVIE IT WAS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Darth Tjador
09-09-2007, 06:13 AM
sorry i put it in the wrong area guys...really sorry about that. but anyways back to the movie. I was gonna go pay to see the movie in the movie theaters but i couldnt go so i was gonna w8 for it to go out on dvd but then it went on cartoon net work o ya!!

Rostum
09-09-2007, 06:48 AM
Neeeaaaaw.

Jessweeee♪
09-09-2007, 07:19 AM
I saw it :P

I'm not a big Naruto fangirl, though...I've seen some episodes here and there...I do wear a sound village headband in public sometimes, though XD

Hey! They look cool!

LunarWeaver
09-09-2007, 07:22 AM
I watched it a while ago and it was just okay. I'm up to 121 now and after 132 I can finally watch the other two as I plan on skipping the 85 episodes of filler. Hopefully the subsequent films will be better. I mean, the first one was pretty neat, but fairly standard shonen stuff. Naruto loves him some speeches about perseverance!

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
09-09-2007, 07:34 AM
there were 2 movies im pretty sure...I've only seen the first 2 movies! but according to wikipedia...theres a third and a shippuden movie hmmm!

Namelessfengir
09-09-2007, 07:46 AM
this is naruto and the ice bitch in the land of snow? then no i aint seen it and i only made it to about ep 100

blackmage_nuke
09-09-2007, 08:30 AM
There are 3 movies
One about with the spring will never come then theyre like OMG there's spring

One about some evil empire that just never happened to come up before

And one about a circus, some spoilt kid and 3 people who look like Jiraiya for absolutely no reason.

To me each one was just like a 3 episode filler arc put together and called a movie. They werent bad, but they werent great.

there might be a shippuden movie but im not sure

Tasura
09-09-2007, 09:07 AM
The latest eps of Shippuuden have had movie trailers rolling during the OP/ED, so it's quite safe to say there's a Shippuuden movie.

XandrewX
09-09-2007, 12:39 PM
There is officially a Shippuden Movie 4 already...and it's on show in Japan already too..here's the link...

Naruto Island - Sakura, Sasuke, Naruto Episodes, Movies, Comics, Games (http://saiyanisland.com/naruto/?naruto=movies/NarutoMovie4)

The date of release of Movie 4 in Japan was 8th August 07..also a 14 seconds trailer and it's quite mysterious since it looks like Naruto died..although nothing can be explained since we haven't watch yet xD

Vermachtnis
09-09-2007, 02:00 PM
Yea every who watches subs been telling me Naruto is gonna die is the Shippuden/Hurricane Chronicle movie. I keep telling them it'll be ok, movies ain't usually cannon in Shounen :rolleyes2

I only saw the last hour or so, which was like twenty minuites with how Cartoon Netword takes commercial breaks. It was just like what Lunar said, your standard Shounen movie.

Darth Tjador
09-09-2007, 06:22 PM
well the movie wascool i just hope the other three will come to america soon.:)

Albel
09-09-2007, 06:55 PM
The movies are good but they are all ruthly the same. It starts of with Naruto hating the main person of the film, but in the end he teaches them something and then they become best buddys:
Land of snow one-that princess
Circus on-That kid who loves that tiger
That other on-the guy in the suit of armour
And just when it looks like Naruto is about to loose, he combineds his rasengan with them to create some super cool one which beats the bad guy of the film. And it looks like the shippuuden film is just the same.
They're still really good films though.

Vermachtnis
09-09-2007, 06:58 PM
This may be off topic a little, but Albel your sig is awesome. Hinata's my favorite character.

afro samurai
09-09-2007, 09:02 PM
they have like three movies just not in English

XandrewX
09-10-2007, 10:47 AM
Four now.:D