PDA

View Full Version : Mmmm child I've done did it!

Rye
09-09-2007, 01:06 PM
Okay so, in my bit of a haitus from EoFF lately, I finally got my driver's license. Victoly! It's especially awesome that I got it just in time, because I can bring Rye Momma's car to school when she doesn't work, so I can leave for lunch and hang outside Starbucks and look like a High School drop out BUT NOT REALLY BECAUSE I'M TAKING LIKE 4 COLLEGE LEVEL COURSES/HONOR CLASSES AND I HAVE AN ESSAY TO WRITE ALREADY AAAAHHHH FOOOO~ *thrust*

Anyway, it feels pretty cool, having all this privilege lately, as a senior and a full licensed driver. I think it's going to my head a bit. :kaobeg:

So anyway, without adieu, discuss the good changes in your life lately.

Sergeant Hartman
09-09-2007, 01:28 PM
Rye's all grown up :hat:

~*~Celes~*~
09-09-2007, 01:30 PM
today's my 17th birthday :bigsmile: I'm finally getting to work on getting my lisence, I'm a senior this year, I'm doing well in school (so far), and uh....stuff ^_^ I'm also working on getting a job by the way.

cloud_doll
09-09-2007, 01:55 PM
I just got my learner's =D
I have to wait an entire 12 months until I can get my operaters, but that's fine. Then next year my mama's letting me take her car to school xD

mooglebunni608
09-09-2007, 02:08 PM
I haven't even taken the permit test yet (though I really should :/)
But I started taking German, and I feel so much smarter when I go to the classes. Makes me feel squishy inside! <3

daggertrepe
09-09-2007, 02:44 PM
Congrats

Vermachtnis
09-09-2007, 03:15 PM
I haven't even taken the permit test yet (though I really should :/)
But I started taking German, and I feel so much smarter when I go to the classes. Makes me feel squishy inside! <3

That is so awesome. I'm taking German this year too. But because it's a Monday night class (600-830) and we had that holiday last Monday and there was power failure I've only been to one class and that's sad. German is so fun to speak!

Congratublitations on getting your license.

Breine
09-09-2007, 04:16 PM
Congrats!

This summer I finished the Danish equivalent of High School and now I'm taking two so-called sabbatical years, which are very common in Denmark, before I move on to the University. Anyway, right now I'm working pretty much everyday to save up some money for a trip around the world next year. It's a big difference from going to school because now I don't see my friends everyday, and I actually have to take some initiative to hang out with them.. :) But, it's nice to be done with school and just hang out for about two years :cool:

Fonzie
09-09-2007, 04:20 PM
I got my license Thursday. :p

Madame Adequate
09-09-2007, 04:31 PM
Thanks, I still can't drive, I feel like such a failure :(

Resha
09-09-2007, 04:49 PM
I've gone for the five hour lecture :p gotta take the written test and do about 10 hours in the car, and another lecture on car maintenance, and then the road is MINE. ...yeah, that's a long way off.

Hmm. I finish my Maths homework for once. Feel pretty accomplished about that!

SammieBabe
09-09-2007, 05:09 PM
Congrats Rye! If you can talk them into getting you a new car, I'll totally hook them up with a discount! :)
Personally, I just purchased and moved into my first home. :) *proud*

Quindiana Jones
09-09-2007, 07:05 PM
College is awesome. I have 8 free periods on Thursday. Which means I don't have to go in till 3.15!

And Fridays are awesome too. Only me and the girl of my dreams have the last two lessons off, so we hang out.

snacks
09-09-2007, 07:15 PM
Uh, I learned some nifty new tricks in programming?
And uh, some imageready stuff?

That's it.

Renmiri
09-09-2007, 08:01 PM
Eek, lots of new drivers on the road. Quick, hide all the women and children! :p

Congrats guys and girls :love:

Burtsplurt
09-09-2007, 08:07 PM
Well done, Rye! How many attempts did it take before you passed, or did you just ace it first time?

I've just started teaching properly after doing my training last year. It's very tiring, but I'm enjoying it (I think!).

P.S. are you able to see over the steering wheel with relative ease?

Rye
09-09-2007, 10:37 PM
Well done, Rye! How many attempts did it take before you passed, or did you just ace it first time?

I've just started teaching properly after doing my training last year. It's very tiring, but I'm enjoying it (I think!).

P.S. are you able to see over the steering wheel with relative ease?

Thanks! It took me... 4 times to pass. D: Road tests are hard in New York.

We have power seating so the seat lifts up and everything, so I can see fine. When I'm in old cars that don't have this, I need a cushion usually... xD

Rengori
09-10-2007, 02:19 AM
New amp. My old one actually sounded worse than the miniamp I brought to school.

Jess
09-10-2007, 03:06 PM
I'm learning to drive currently, and when I pass my test I'll be getting my own car! I'm also starting a course tomorrow in Social Care!~ :jess:

BardTard
09-10-2007, 03:35 PM
I turned 18 and walked probably 3 miles to the library to use the internet and type this.

Peegee
09-10-2007, 04:03 PM
Like I said in the forum that can't be named, I went potty today.

I really have no accomplishments, unless 'I watched 3 movies this weekend' counts as one of them.

*flex*

Baloki
09-10-2007, 04:04 PM
And here I was thinking we were finally rid of you...

:cry:

Anno Domini
09-10-2007, 04:21 PM
i got my drivers permit, my work permit, and my school pass! access is mine!! also, summer has ended and i can now use the school computer to get on eoff!!! AHAHAAA!!!!

Araciel
09-10-2007, 07:21 PM
i'm only two snips away from being a woman.

Peegee
09-10-2007, 07:56 PM
Oh yeah.

I changed my underwear today. That was pretty neat.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
09-11-2007, 12:03 AM
I'm thinking of changing my image

Croyles
09-11-2007, 12:54 AM
Congratulations on your drivers licence Rye!
Now all you need to do is get some sense and start driving a manual. Nah jk.

I chose the right University!

Iceglow
09-11-2007, 01:26 AM
Congrats, hmm good changes in my life? I got 3 weeks off work but I'm bored so thats not so good. But I have got an awesome girlfriend who has made effort to make time for me :)