PDA

View Full Version : Ungreatful sods

Baloki
09-09-2007, 10:21 PM
Have you had any dealings with any ungreatful sods lately? Share your experiences :D

Vermachtnis
09-09-2007, 10:23 PM
A lot of people don't say "Thank you" when I hold the door open for them.

cloud21zidane16
09-09-2007, 10:24 PM

Ive had that lately, people can be so annoying and ungrateful.

fire_of_avalon
09-09-2007, 10:38 PM
A lot of people don't say thank you when anyone does anything for them. Those people are jerks. I think those people should apologize.

Namelessfengir
09-09-2007, 10:40 PM
not really but here sod is grass so id be pretty paranoid to think my grass is ungrateful

Fonzie
09-09-2007, 10:53 PM
The people who don't do anything when an elderly person is getting mugged and beaten to death.

Those people, are sods.

Vikeve
09-09-2007, 11:04 PM
I'm always too polite so if someone across the room sneezes or caughs I can never tell the difference I always shout "Bless you!" Really loud so people stare at me.

Any yes, my brother. He owes me a lot of money now too.:(

Renmiri
09-09-2007, 11:50 PM
Try being a parent! :rolleyes2

Heath
09-10-2007, 12:03 AM
I can't help but wonder what caused this thread!

I find that anything I do for my sister generally goes without thanks which I find very irritating. I mean, if someone has gone out of their way to do you a favour it's only polite to at least say 'thank you.' I try to be as grateful as I can when somebody does something for me, even if they've been more of a hindrance than a help.

Baloki
09-10-2007, 12:07 AM
I can't help but wonder what caused this thread!

I blame the marriage thread...

Jojee
09-10-2007, 12:08 AM
I'm at a loss at why everyone isn't thanking me for my glorifying them with my existence yet. :3

Baloki
09-10-2007, 12:16 AM
I'm at a loss at why everyone isn't thanking me for my glorifying them with my existence yet. :3

I'm still waiting for my marriage proposal :(

Jojee
09-10-2007, 12:26 AM
Do I always have to be the one to do everything? >:</>( Besides, you are cheating on me with that fox dude x]

Shlup
09-10-2007, 12:48 AM
I teach sixth grade, and thusly deal with dozens of ungrateful sods every day.

daggertrepe
09-10-2007, 01:23 AM
People in CP English aren't grateful for being in CP English. Supid, stupid boys, really...

Rengori
09-10-2007, 01:30 AM

:bow:

Baloki
09-10-2007, 08:45 AM
Do I always have to be the one to do everything? >:</>( Besides, you are cheating on me with that fox dude x]

I have enough love for the both of you :(

Bunny
09-10-2007, 01:03 PM

Did they ask you to hold the door open for them? No, they did not. You did it because you wanted to, you should not expect every single person to thank you for doing something so simple as holding the door, especially if you did it of your own accord. Common courtesy is ignorant.

Some of my girlfriend's friends are going through some ignorant drama and bringing it to her to fix, simply because she is the most intelligent of her friends. Unfortunately, she's going through something more horrid than any of them can seem to fathom. They have not once asked her about her problems, even though they know they are there.

It came to the point last night, when she was too stressed and near her breaking point, where I had to confront her friends about it and tell them to leave her alone and come to me next time they need advice or opinions on ignorant drama-related problems.

Jess
09-10-2007, 03:00 PM
I went on holiday with a group of friends, my boyfriend organised the entire holiday including insurance, flights and hotel and I organised our travel to and from the airport. Neither of us got a thank you! :mad2:

rubah
09-10-2007, 03:51 PM

Did they ask you to hold the door open for them? No, they did not. You did it because you wanted to, you should not expect every single person to thank you for doing something so simple as holding the door, especially if you did it of your own accord. Common courtesy is ignorant.

Some of my girlfriend's friends are going through some ignorant drama and bringing it to her to fix, simply because she is the most intelligent of her friends. Unfortunately, she's going through something more horrid than any of them can seem to fathom. They have not once asked her about her problems, even though they know they are there.

It came to the point last night, when she was too stressed and near her breaking point, where I had to confront her friends about it and tell them to leave her alone and come to me next time they need advice or opinions on ignorant drama-related problems.
^--- there's one ungrateful sod!

I always try to thank people if they hold the door for me.

snacks
09-10-2007, 04:40 PM
I live in an atmosphere of ungrateful sods.
Seriously they've set up their own social system and everything, pretty much it's a sod dictatorship and I'm just the lonely jester.

I do have a run in with an old friend/ungrateful sod that I just basic exterminated from my life. I don't screw around anymore sorry. :D

Resha
09-10-2007, 04:42 PM
Nope. Most people are wonderful, and I ignore the ones who ain't.

Peegee
09-10-2007, 08:08 PM
I'm pretty ungrateful myself. I'm richer than most humans on this planet and yet I squander my riches on pointless garbage. I swear if my life becomes a total failure in 15-20 years I truly 'fail @ life'

Other than things like that, I think the most ungrateful people in the world tend to be the most spoiled.