PDA

View Full Version : dont like the film!

Sailor Princess
09-10-2007, 12:07 PM
its such a bad film! my first boyfriend told me about it and i watched it and didnt like it! it had nothing to do with final fantasy, so why call it final fantasy? :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

i know there are famous people in it, but it was a waste of time and should not have been made? do you like it? if you do, why then? its stupid!!

:mog: :mog: :mog:

Sailor Princess
09-10-2007, 01:43 PM
ha, knew it! no one is sticking up fot his film! shows people hate it!

I Am Stoner
09-10-2007, 02:17 PM
The graphics are good and I feel it is ok, but like you said it did suck coz it had nothing to do with final fantasy. But then again Advent Children made up for that so yea. The balance is restored. xDD

Disco Potato
09-10-2007, 09:26 PM
i know there are famous people in it, but it was a waste of time and should not have been made? do you like it? if you do, why then? its stupid!!

Opinion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion)

Zechs
09-10-2007, 09:35 PM
It was a good movie imo. I didn't hold the Final Fantasy name to judge how the movie was going to be. With the trailers and the commercial, there was evidence that it was going to not be a movie based game. Though had the name just been 'The Spirits Within' probably would have benefited it more.

Raebus
09-10-2007, 10:10 PM

You fail.

Also, its a good film, your just pissed because it has final fantasy in the name.

Storm San
09-10-2007, 11:14 PM
You just don't get Final Fantasy , the idea, the concept of Sakaguchi . This movie is definitely a Final Fantasy movie.

Sailor Princess
09-13-2007, 01:29 PM
i do get final fantasy, it just dint feel like 1 of the games.

Zechs
09-14-2007, 05:52 AM
It's not supposed to, or there would have been more FF trade bits involved. Like how there is always 1 sword wielding character.

Jessweeee♪
09-15-2007, 05:35 AM
I didn't care for it too much, but I was eight last time I saw it and I don't remember a thing about it. I want to watch it again to see if I'd actually like it, problem is I have it on VHS and I don't have a VCR :exdee:

Nifleheim7
09-15-2007, 10:06 AM
It sucked.
Big.
And maybe because the final script of the movie had nothing to do with the original.I heard that the first plot by Sakaguchi was turned down from the producer (or Columbia pictures) for being too complex.

JerseyMage
09-19-2007, 03:58 AM
Its really a disservice to the Final Fantasy series. It hardly compares to the games. Gives a bad impression of FF to less familiar people, like some of my friends :p

Raebus
09-19-2007, 09:37 AM
Ye gawds, it isn't like a cliched RPG series, it is the end of the world!

Rostum
09-20-2007, 08:49 AM

Welcome to the year 2001, where a lot of people had already formed their opinions and can't waste their energy with it any longer.

Personally, I didn't mind it as a sci-fi flick.

Bolivar
09-25-2007, 11:03 PM
the concept of the planet having its own energy force is prevalent in VII, IX, X, referenced in VIII, and the suggestion that that's what the crystals were all about in the earlier ones, at least memories, consciousness, or balance of the planet.

Throw in an apocalyptic scenario and it is somewhat like the games, except its a movie and was supposed to have more that angle. I'm not saying it was just like the games, but people who say it has nothing to do with them are wrong.

At the time I thought it was ok, then kinda thought it sucked, now I think it was alright. It did have a message though.

Sailor Princess
09-26-2007, 03:13 PM
well you may all like it. but i just dont. ac is good, but i just dont like this as much as i thought i would.

MKusanagi
10-31-2007, 03:30 AM
Gaeia... need I say more?

Dr.M
04-15-2008, 02:06 AM
i watched it this morning cuz its the holidays and theres nothing else to do. i still dont like it. the only thing from ff is cid. thats it. its has beautiful graphics and its not a bad story but its no ff in my books.

Aydin
04-15-2008, 09:23 PM
It does have similar terms that have to do with the FInal Fantasy series but where's the charm that the games has!? Where's the magic, the summons, the awesome characters (if you didn't think that the characters were awesome in the film)!?

It would have been a good film but I don't believe that it should have contained the name, Final Fantasy. :( I guess I expected too much or whatever.