PDA

View Full Version : Hey baby, what you doing?

Freya
09-11-2007, 02:59 AM
So I was talking to the wonderous Vikeve and I came upon a conclusion. Most girls like to flirt. Me, I love to flirt and if I get a response to it It makes me feel, I guess wanted and that boosts my ego.

Anywho, now boys here too, Are you a flirt?
Does it effect your personality too much?

Jojee
09-11-2007, 03:10 AM
I'm weird about stuff like that xD I know I flirt with a ton of people online as a joke, and some people offline too. :p When I was in high school and I really liked my ex, I remember joke-flirting with everyone around him <i>except</i> for him because I was too shy to flirt with him. xD Eventually after we got together, he told me he thought I didn't like him because of that. :p

Serapy
09-11-2007, 03:12 AM
That's quite attractive of you to say that ;o

Anywayyy, no, I hardly flirt, in fact, I only flirt at least once or two every year :D

Evastio
09-11-2007, 03:17 AM
Flirting isn't really the word for it. I guess for me it would be more like "being abnormally nice to girls." I basically try to talk to them a little and offer them stuff whenever they need it. It doesn't ever work though.

Mogi
09-11-2007, 03:18 AM
I'm naturally quiet and pretty shy, so no.
XD
About it affecting your personality, I guess that would depend on the extent of it. Of course, I don't think it would be good for someone who's already in a relationship to flirt with anyone other than who they're in the relationship with.

Jojee
09-11-2007, 03:22 AM
Of course, I don't think it would be good for someone who's already in a relationship to flirt with anyone other than who they're in the relationship with. I knew a guy who insisted he could get any girl he wants. He was dating this really beautiful girl at the time and said that he occasionally flirts with other girls in front her to "keep her in line." Wow, <i>asshole</i>. :rolleyes2

Freya
09-11-2007, 03:25 AM
Oh yeah, I flirted with jojee and now she wants me in the sack.

TyphoonThaReapa
09-11-2007, 03:28 AM
A'yo, you know I'm down...:cool:

Elite Lord Sigma
09-11-2007, 03:31 AM
Yeah, flirting is pretty much one of the last things I'd do thanks to my sort of personality. Going openly out with girls on a whim just isn't the way I want to go about it.

Ouch!
09-11-2007, 03:53 AM
I've been told I flirt frequently. It's not something of which I'm particularly conscious, though. Also, I've only ever flirted with people I already know well. Flirting with random girls is just awkward, as far as I'm concerned. I have a difficult enough time just going up and talking to someone if I don't already know them through whatever circumstances.

I used to flirt ceaselessly online, though, specifically on Final Fantasy XI. Actually, flirting might be too mild for the type of sexual innuendos and other blatantly obscene comments I would make. Everyone involved knew I wasn't serious about it (I hope), so nobody was ever really offended. Apparently it made some of the other people in the group uncomfortable, however, so they went to the leader about it and all of a sudden all conversations had to be PG-rated. Pansies should have just told me that the comments made them uncomfortable and I would not have made such comments in their presence. As you may have guessed, I'm still a mite bitter about it.

Lynx
09-11-2007, 05:39 AM
i mostly flirt with just the girls im friends with... a lot. i use to not be so much of a flirt to girls i just met but lately im a little more open to flirt with a pretty girl i just saw ;)

escobert
09-11-2007, 05:45 AM
My monitor hits on me all day. I'm like stfu bitch and get to work.

Woodinator
09-11-2007, 05:46 AM
eh i'm usually too shy to flirt... but once i get to know a girl and know i like her i will :P

Ash Ketchum
09-11-2007, 05:48 AM
no

Sweet Beloved
09-11-2007, 05:50 AM
Yeah I flirt a lot. I'll admit it xD
I can't help it sometimes, you run into an attractive person, and you just can't help it. xD Or if it's even with someone with a similar personality or interests like my own, I do it, and I don't realize it sometimes, like a second nature.

But if I have a boyfriend, I'm faithful. I won't do it at all. It's like if my friends talk about how cute a guy is and all that, I'm just like, "Yeah he's alright." And I go on thinking about the boy I have!

Fatal Impurity
09-11-2007, 10:22 AM
I'm very flirtatious...I think it's a sub-consious thing as most of teh time I'm not aware of being flirty until it's already happened! Yup big flirt me, but I'm much better at it online lol

Breine
09-11-2007, 11:39 AM
No, I'm not a flirt. I'm far too shy to be like that.

Polaris
09-11-2007, 12:20 PM
No, I'm not a flirt. I'm far too shy to be like that.

Yep! I hardly hardly flirt! Normally I joke nothing else!

Raebus
09-11-2007, 12:24 PM
Jokingly flirting = Still flirting, Polaris.

Loony BoB
09-11-2007, 12:30 PM
Only with men, otherwise my girlfriend might get a bit angry.

Sergeant Hartman
09-11-2007, 01:06 PM
:shifty:

Peegee
09-11-2007, 03:01 PM
Guys shouldn't flirt -- they should ask girls out. If you think I flirted with you it's probably the pg charm.

/can't stop laughing

Araciel
09-11-2007, 03:51 PM
flirting is what separates us from the losers...

...i mean animals.

I Don't Need A Name
09-11-2007, 03:55 PM
I've been told I flirt frequently. It's not something of which I'm particularly conscious, though. Also, I've only ever flirted with people I already know well. Flirting with random girls is just awkward, as far as I'm concerned. I have a difficult enough time just going up and talking to someone if I don't already know them through whatever circumstances.

my thoughts exactly. i was with a mate of mine, then when i leftthem and someone came with me he said that i was flirting loads. i was just like 'wtf, i was being normal' so apparently i do

I Am Stoner
09-11-2007, 04:17 PM
Jokingly flirting = Still flirting, Polaris.

Thats what I tell her. xD

Yea I flirt a bit. Here and there, its just the way I am I guess.

Levian
09-11-2007, 04:53 PM
If I find out a girl likes me, I trip her down the stairs and put gum in her hair. Then I eat bugs to disgust her. I've used this flirting method all my life and I'm pretty sure it works.

Jess
09-11-2007, 05:31 PM
I used to flirt, a lot -- but really with people I didn't know very well because most of my friends are male and I wouldn't want to give out the wrong impression. But, when I started going out with my boyfriend I stopped. :jess:

fredsanford
09-11-2007, 05:32 PM
I flirt like all the time as much as I can, indirectly mostly though . I think I will try it directly today.

Cookie
09-11-2007, 05:33 PM
I FLIRT WITH DANGER BABY! And people. Mostly females.

Yew-Yevon
09-11-2007, 05:38 PM
I'm too anti-scocial to flirt.

Quindiana Jones
09-11-2007, 05:39 PM
I'm a total whore. And I flirt like a beast.

oddler
09-11-2007, 09:34 PM
I flirt with my dudes because we're tight like that. I'm all, "Hey, wanna mow my yard? I'll pay you with lemonade." And they put on their face and say, "No, fuck you. You never called me last night." And I'm all, "I slept in your bed, just drop it."

Ugh... As if.

Mogi
09-11-2007, 09:59 PM
I knew a guy who insisted he could get any girl he wants. He was dating this really beautiful girl at the time and said that he occasionally flirts with other girls in front her to "keep her in line." Wow, asshole. :rolleyes2

:O
I don't understand people like that. Sounds to me like he needs a good smack or two. I mean, how could anyone treat someone that they care about like that?
Ack.

The Unknown Guru
09-11-2007, 10:46 PM
I try.

I fail, but I try.

Lawr
09-11-2007, 10:49 PM
I flirt with Rengori and Jojo if that counts.

Iceglow
09-11-2007, 11:02 PM
I flirt like hell, online and offline. I'm so much of a flirt that the other week I got told to behave when 2 girls hit on me in a pub, I was waiting to go meet my girlfriend from work.

mooglebunni608
09-11-2007, 11:06 PM
I don't even bother. I'm too lazy (as a few people here already know).

And I'm usually giving everyone that 'come near me and I'll jab your eyes out with a spoon and feed them to you' type of glare, so nobody really wants to D:

Mindflare
09-12-2007, 12:12 AM
I have a flirty personality. When I'm around people I don't think I'll ever see again, I let it run. At least now, since nobody will get mad at me for it. Heh.

Any other time, I'm way too laid back and careless to flirt.

Shiny
09-12-2007, 12:24 AM
I don't flirt. I club them and drag them to my lair.
:mog:

Madame Adequate
09-12-2007, 01:13 AM
I am the biggest flirt online, and I'll flirt with almost anyone.

fire_of_avalon
09-12-2007, 01:16 AM
I'm a flirt, I guess. I'll either be so indirect it confuses people, or so direct that it makes men blush.

Iceglow
09-12-2007, 01:27 AM
Oh and If people wonder if my chronic flirting affects my life? Hmm yeah probably but no more than my vanity :D

Freya
09-12-2007, 01:50 AM
Well are any of you sucessful flirters. Cause I doubt that.

Araciel
09-12-2007, 01:52 AM
successful?

no i usually come across as creepy.

Iceglow
09-12-2007, 02:03 AM

I wouldn't get told to behave if I wasn't successful. I'm also very vain and pull that one off too. Ask Psy about the flirt that is me ;) If I didn't behave because I'm not single you'd know! Oh you'd know!

fire_of_avalon
09-12-2007, 04:03 AM
successful?

no i usually come across as creepy.

I've never thought you were creepy. I mean, what?

Værn
09-12-2007, 04:18 AM
If I find out a girl likes me, I trip her down the stairs and put gum in her hair. Then I eat bugs to disgust her. I've used this flirting method all my life and I'm pretty sure it works.
Somebody please tell me that I wasn't the only person that laughed at that. I'll feel like a nub if nobody else laughed D=

Well, anyways, I don't flirt. I have reasons.

Chemical
09-12-2007, 04:37 AM
If I like someone I'll create conversation and try to find intellectual and emotional stimulation through verbal exchange; then if I like the person I don't really give too much of a warning so much as a pounce.

Levian
09-12-2007, 08:20 AM
Somebody please tell me that I wasn't the only person that laughed at that. I'll feel like a nub if nobody else laughed D=

Don't worry. Everybody laughs at my jokes.

Miriel
09-12-2007, 08:38 AM
I only flirt with my boyfriend. :greenie:

CloudSquallandZidane
09-12-2007, 09:30 AM
I flirt all the time, sometimes with women I'm not interested in. Sometimes I feel like I can't help it. But I keep it in check when my woman is around. It makes a night of drinking and smoking ALOT more fun, when your playing mind games with some beautiful ladies.

When I was runnin' wild I did pretty good for myself. I even got my friends laid. I go talk to them, bring them back to our table and my boys try to hook up with them. Like I always say to my friends "I can only show your the door Neo,"

Wolf Kanno
09-12-2007, 09:56 AM
If I like someone I'll create conversation and try to find intellectual and emotional stimulation through verbal exchange; then if I like the person I don't really give too much of a warning so much as a pounce.

Wow... thats familiar... You're not one of my ex's are you?;)

Seriously though, I run hot and cold. Around friends and strangers I'm pretty bad. Around work I behave to the point where most people think I'm either a virgin or a eunich. My real problem is that I don't flirt for the sake of sexual interests in others; as much as I enjoy making people feel uncomfortable (guys) or making them blush or speechless (girls).

Værn
09-12-2007, 11:57 AM

Good, I didn't see anybody "Lol"-ing so I was kind of freaking out =p

snacks
09-12-2007, 02:13 PM
I flirt with myself all the time, I'm the only person besides my other half who would find me attractive :D

Peegee
09-12-2007, 02:51 PM
I like flirting because it creates a more enjoyable atmosphere, but somebody has to act eventually.

Unless you get off on flirting... o_O

Chemical
09-12-2007, 03:52 PM

Wow... thats familiar... You're not one of my ex's are you?;)

Not in this lifetime atleast

Quindiana Jones
09-12-2007, 06:07 PM

I've stopped lolling at Levian because it causes child deaths.

cloud21zidane16
09-12-2007, 11:45 PM
i kind of flirt, but i think of it more as making a girl laugh and like you better, thats how i got my girlfriend:D shes the only one i flirt with now;)

theundeadhero
09-12-2007, 11:59 PM
I only flirt when I drink. Except for Jojee, but I don't think she takes me seriously.

Eiko Guy
09-13-2007, 12:44 AM
I am the best flirter that has ever lived. I flirt in a way that makes you think I'm flirting with you and you feel special. But at the same time it's kinda like our own little secret because noone else will understand it. Complicated but it works.

Freya
09-13-2007, 12:46 AM
Well I flirt, which is meaningless flirting, and then I FLIRT. You can tell the difference cause when i'm just joking it's random and usually is attached to a joke. If I honestly think you're cute or something I flirt a lot and those are usually attached to sexual innuendos.

yanis
09-13-2007, 02:12 AM
I'm too shy for that...but I've been just accused for flirting:confused:

Værn
09-13-2007, 03:46 AM

I've stopped lolling at Levian because it causes child deaths.You just killed my soul and my will to continue living D=

Quindiana Jones
09-13-2007, 12:17 PM

I've stopped lolling at Levian because it causes child deaths.You just killed my soul and my will to continue living D=

OMFGNO. :(