PDA

View Full Version : Another Backwards Thread

Evastio
09-11-2007, 03:13 AM
Since it was so successful last time (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/95404-backwards-thread.html) I've decided to make another Backwards Thread. You guys should hopefully remember how it goes.

Basically this is a thread where we start from the end of the thread to the beginning.

Instead of: 1st Post, 2nd Post, 3rd Post, 4th Post, etc...
It goes like: Last Post, 2nd Last Post, 3rd Last post, 4th Last Post, etc..

Starting from the last post we improvise a subject for this thread and we also improvise our way to the first post where the thread dies.

Also if you're going to post off topic post it in with the OOC tab so we can tell. And don't make anyone post something innappropriate or embarrassing by responding to something they posted in quotes. It's okay to a certain extent. And don't try to begin the thread right away either. If you really want to, wait at least 120 posts. And please do not randomly go from one topic to another. We want to make this thread as realistic as possible.

I'll end this thread then everyone improvises to the beginning of the thread:
So it was Psychotic. What he did was understandable though and I guess we'd all do the same thing in his posi<b></b>tion. Finally, we can all sleep knowing that our microwaves will be absolutely fine and won't go missing in the morning.

And for all the other CK's, Site Staff, and Admin: on behalf of the regular members of EoFF, we apologize for accusing you of being thieves.

Tavrobel
09-11-2007, 03:15 AM
I figured out why he has gonnorhea. I sent the PM to you, too. We can close this thread now.

Not sure how you can get it stuck into the microwave, but, I guess if it works, you know?

Freya
09-11-2007, 03:21 AM
I still refuse to believe it! I mean.... but.... But still how would that work anyway. I just... sometimes paul.

Elite Lord Sigma
09-11-2007, 03:32 AM
But, stealing microwaves? I merely can't understand such odd behavior! It's absurd.

Psychotic
09-11-2007, 03:34 AM
Then where were you when I was busy selling myself?At six PM? Uh...I was just...you know, chilling with my homies from da street. They keep it real, do those homeless folk!If that is true, then how come you were at my house, applying lotion to my back at that time? Exactly. You're the one who did it, and all evidence points to you.Yeah, okay detectives, you caught me out. GREAT GOING.

Jessweeee♪
09-11-2007, 03:40 AM
Hmm...that Psychotic character seems very suspicous!

Fonzie
09-11-2007, 03:45 AM
Those things I've been informed of, make me cry in pants.

Why Paul, why?

Evastio
09-11-2007, 03:49 AM
Stealing microwaves from EoFF Members sounds like something Yamaneko or Miriel would do.Yeah, you caught me. It's a bit too late though. That was way back in 2005 and I only stole ShlupQuack's. It's the only one I know of that could fit a 1 foot radius cheeseburger and not make the burger cause a cheese explosion in from of my face.
Only ShlupQuack's? That still doesn't explain who stole everyone elses microwaves. And why mine ended up at the front of my house with the roof destroyed and with a chainsaw attached to the microwave plate rotator.

oddler
09-11-2007, 07:08 AM
Good god, Miriel. If this In-N-Out burger place you're always talking about has 1 foot radius cheeseburgers, I might have to try it out. :drool:

You all know it's gonna be Psychotic. We already know he's a corn cob short of a Thanksgiving dinner.

Rengori
09-11-2007, 07:14 AM
Then where were you when I was busy selling myself?I know where I was, and I know where you were. :jokey:

Evastio
09-11-2007, 10:57 PM
It seems that only one person was in charge of the recent microwave robberies. So much for suspecting that the thief had accomplices.

The Unknown Guru
09-11-2007, 11:09 PM
Please, hunt down these fiends who took my microwave! I'm really hungry!

Jess
09-11-2007, 11:11 PM
It's just as well I know how to use an oven!

Lawr
09-11-2007, 11:15 PM
I'm having a hard time thinking of what I should say!!
(And for some reason I feel like posting, "STFU GOBO" >.<
...Ok I think I understand. :/

I'm glad I don't live near Psychotic, that blind ape. As long as I know I can enjoy microwaved tea, I could care less about anyone else's "stolen" microwaves.

Jessweeee♪
09-11-2007, 11:23 PM
I don't feel safe! I'm going to go out and buy a safe for my microwave ; ;

I suggest you all do the same!

Iceglow
09-11-2007, 11:25 PM
I mean damn microwave stealing, sure psychotic has done some CRAZY things but I sure as hell don't believe he stole a microwave...he can't even cook a microwave meal!

Værn
09-12-2007, 03:47 AM
Couldn't he have just done it there in the gas station? The ones around here all have microwaves for convenience, I cook burritos in them all the time... but to steal a microwave just for that is... well, "psychotic" is the best word for it. That description fits the situation quite nicely, doesn't it?

Jojee
09-12-2007, 03:58 AM
Jojee rocks!
Aw, thanks <3

Yeah I really appreciate Jojee.
^_^ Y thank you.

I want Jojee in the sack, NOW.
I knew you'd come around. <3

Yeah, but have you ever had sex with a microwave? Smurfing awesome.
Er, no. I agree with what Rengori said... for once.

Rengori
09-12-2007, 04:26 AM
I could imagine nominus saying that...
I am the sexiest man on the planet and Jojee wants me in the sack. Microwave sex is bad, Nommels. Roasted penis = eww.

Ouch!
09-12-2007, 04:30 AM
Yeah, but have you ever had sex with a microwave? Smurfing awesome.
Instant testicular cancer, huh?

Edit: Or a mutant penis. I'm pretty sure the outcome is bad either way.

Evastio
09-13-2007, 11:34 PM
So far we've had a drill, an automatic sander, a glass shard shooter, a chainsaw, a cow action figure, and a electrocuter attached to our stolen microwaves that were mysteriously returned after being stolen. This just keeps getting stranger.

Stealing microwaves from EoFF Members sounds like something Yamaneko or Miriel would do.After stealing Jojee's sucky microwave and getting sick over beans that I microwaved in there I quit being a microwave thief. Her microwave also caused a blackout at my house once it was finished heating the beans.
You're not telling us everything. I know you know who's the real thief but you're not telling us.

Also, I really doubt that Jojee has sucky microwaves because Jojee rocks!

Lawr
09-13-2007, 11:59 PM
Jojo did it. Yes, Jojo

Freya
09-14-2007, 12:38 AM
Then where were you when I was busy selling myself?

Jojee
09-14-2007, 07:27 AM
Everything I say in this thread from this point on means the opposite. I see, I'll keep this in mind :p

It wasn't me, it was Psychotic in the kitchen with a duck.

Rengori
09-14-2007, 07:31 AM
Everything I say in this thread from this point on means the opposite.

Everything I say in this thread from this point on means the opposite.

So that means from THIS point on everything means what it usually does. :jokey:

Lawr
09-14-2007, 11:56 AM
I'm having my suspicions on that Jojo...

Evastio
09-17-2007, 03:27 AM
I walked by Jojee's house lately and noticed a whole pile of broken microwaves on her lawn.

Fatal Impurity
09-17-2007, 03:56 AM
hey i had my microwave stolen too! How come mine came with a used condom and a small japanese laborer attached?

Rengori
09-17-2007, 04:01 AM
I'm going to give free lapdances to everyone now!
YAY!

Fatal Impurity
09-17-2007, 04:08 AM
This thread is gettin seedy when Jojee starts offering herself up for cheap thrill's....

BUT I LIKE IT

Del Murder
09-17-2007, 05:57 AM
Fonz, please cut it out with the quote pyramids.

escobert
09-17-2007, 06:10 AM
OMG MY MICROWAVE IS GONE TOO!

Evastio
09-18-2007, 03:36 AM
So The Fonz has recently had his microwave stolen as well.

Since Bert lives close to The Fonz his microwave will probably get stolen next.

[Edit] I didn't think it would end this quickly.

This is quite dissappointing.

Subject: The strangest thing happened last night. I had my microwave stolen.

Has any of you had something this weird happen to you?