PDA

View Full Version : vBulletin

Serapy
09-11-2007, 07:07 PM
There are 2 different types of liceneses (Owned for 160$ and Leased for 85$).

I got myself an owned license about years ago, the system is totally awesome. I've made a website with it but things didn't go well, so I closed the website and stopped using the license. Been like that for years now. Till then, I still don't have a website. I'm thinking about making one with vB and would get RPG mods installed. The problem is, I lack of motivation and I dunno what kind of website do I to make, it needs to be a big hit too. I'm alright with HTML and some PHP, I'm fine with graphic designing. I still don't know what I'm going to do with the license, sell it or keep it?

What would you do if you had one?

It would be nice if we could team up and make our own website with my license :p

Jess
09-11-2007, 07:13 PM
I'd probably make a forum without any particular theme, or perhaps have a few themes to attract more/different types of people. :jess:

Peegee
09-11-2007, 09:08 PM
I have a free forum, but with free forums you are limited to what you can do with or in the forum.

If you are just going to go with fan websites you can probably get away with a free forum. I would sell the license.

Renmiri
09-11-2007, 10:25 PM
I'm not sure you can re-sell the license. I would contact vBulletin and find out.

Psychotic
09-11-2007, 10:39 PM
EoFF duplicate (and bring across the members, "fora" and threads from EoFF too, so it's exactly the same) + elected staff + flaming allowed in EoEO if someone is being a jerkoff + Rengori banned = OUTER HEAVEN.

Iceglow
09-11-2007, 10:59 PM
EoFF duplicate (and bring across the members, "fora" and threads from EoFF too, so it's exactly the same) + elected staff + flaming allowed in EoEO if someone is being a jerkoff + Rengori banned = OUTER HEAVEN.

Take me with you but allow me and Psy to be Admins with all powers!