PDA

View Full Version : [A] The Guy to end all Guys.

Moomba Misstress
09-12-2007, 05:24 AM
I like to vector (hard edge illustration done in programs like Adobe Illustrator), and sometimes I like to torture you by posting it.

This is my best friend Guy. Yay. <3 him.

:moomba:

I fail again at linking an image. Boo. So click that attachment please. v

Yew-Yevon
09-12-2007, 05:36 AM
0_0' What happend to his teeth?!?

Moomba Misstress
09-12-2007, 07:12 AM
Whether you mean the discoloring or the crookedness I'm not sure. But you made me laugh either way. xD

They are discolored like that because making them artificially white looked bad. He smokes and drinks coffee, so the poor boy doesn't have shiny pearly whites so much. =(

The crookedness, well he never got braces, which I dont blame him since I think they suck anyway as I have had them twice and my bottom teeth are STILL crooked again. Boo braces. Hes also biting his lip, making it look all the more odd. ><

:moomba:

Slade
09-12-2007, 08:57 AM
Very cool. I did one like this of my friend when I was doing a graphic design course. I also used Adobe Illustrator. Great program. I'll post it if I can ever find it :D

White_Dove15445
09-12-2007, 01:36 PM
Wow, that's very cool. Must have took you ages, it has so much details. I love vectoring too but I am bad at it. lol

Great work you got there, and his teeth do look funny though. :p

Jess
09-14-2007, 03:30 PM
That's a nice peice of vectoring! The only criticism I'd have is the teeth, but you have already explained that. :jess: