PDA

View Full Version : If you lived in a cyber forum environment.

fredsanford
09-12-2007, 07:44 PM
If you lived in a cyber forum environment. Ok this is a tripping concept but some people might like it. If your universe/ world was a forum what would the posts be like, what threads would be on the forum. Consider your personality, interests.

Look at it this a way a forum all to yourself describing you and your life around you as you see it and believe others to see it.

What would you call your forum, your name ? Sort of lame...

Again, its a weird concept but I doubt its been done before at least.

How much spamm would you have...etc etc

Quindiana Jones
09-12-2007, 08:14 PM
MY forum would be called "SPAM" and would consist of nothing but spam and boobies.

fredsanford
09-12-2007, 08:27 PM
MY forum would be called "SPAM" and would consist of nothing but spam and boobies.

That would be fun to visit, but youd prob give me a virus.

Peegee
09-12-2007, 08:34 PM

That would be fun to visit, but youd prob give me a virus.

hahaha I love it.

My forum would either be serious discourse or wanton spammery. Maybe it might be both, like a b forum.

edit: I can't believe I forgot to make joke

CYBER? YES PLOX

LunarWeaver
09-12-2007, 11:08 PM
My forum would be split into divisions dedicated to Psychotic's body parts and all of Psychotic's children that reference him in every one of their posts could come and talk about him all day. And then there'd also be one dedicated to Tidus, that way I hypocritically refer to Tidus in every post, including this one, and that would make us all even.

Markus. D
09-12-2007, 11:35 PM
My forum would be split into divisions dedicated to Psychotic's body parts and all of Psychotic's children that reference him in every one of their posts could come and talk about him all day. And then there'd also be one dedicated to Tidus, that way I hypocritically refer to Tidus in every post, including this one, and that would make us all even.

xD!

stalpho slayer
09-15-2007, 05:19 PM
life in a forum would slowly eat itself untill its gone for good and every person in it slowly going insane causing the deaths of billions of peaple

its a dark topic for a forum but i like it :D