PDA

View Full Version : Watch Secret Ending of Crisis Core, Here

The Crystal
09-12-2007, 10:24 PM
The secret ending of CC is already on the Internet.

Enjoy.

YouTube - Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Secret Ending (http://youtube.com/watch?v=Qz2GQvZjIyU)

It seems that who sealed Genesis was the "Goddess" that he talked so much about. Poor guy.

Cookie
09-12-2007, 11:26 PM
I'd rather play it first, thanks.

cloud21zidane16
09-12-2007, 11:37 PM
hmm, not sure if i will watch this:mog: If someone does could you tell say if its bad spoilers or not please?

Serapy
09-12-2007, 11:44 PM
hmm, not sure if i will watch this:mog: If someone does could you tell say if its bad spoilers or not please?

Yeah, it's spoilers. If you watched the ending, it will ruin the concept of playing the game for the first time.

I gotta agree, I'd rather play the game first, less ruining.

FF_Chick
09-12-2007, 11:53 PM
Is that Jenova? Who is that woman?

Seal Evil
09-13-2007, 10:16 AM
Ohhh, as much as I want to, I'm not watching this.

Kenshin IV
09-14-2007, 08:25 AM
Schweet. As if the Dirge secret ending (and the inclusion of the character in said secret ending into Crisis Core) wasn't enough of a blatant hint they're planning on a sequel for the game. So the milking continues, how not shocking in the absolute least.
I guess when you're guaranteed a success, it doesn't matter how far you're willing to go to tarnish a classic.

I sure can't wait to fight Count Gackt in Final Fantasy VII-2! It'll be like, totally the best!

The Crystal
09-15-2007, 09:30 PM
Is that Jenova? Who is that woman?

She is Minerva, the Goddess/Consciousness of the planet Gaia.

Goldenboko
09-16-2007, 05:44 AM
All of these sequels, prequels, movies, etc. are really ruining FFVII, which is why I'm boycotting them ATM (And it totally has nothing to do with my lack of funds :shifty:)

Karellen
09-16-2007, 06:49 AM
Wow have they jumped the shark.

ReloadPsi
09-17-2007, 01:10 AM
I was genuinely expecting to get Rick Roll'd.

But regardless of that, I now know how a Star Wars fan feels about Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith.

I also can't believe that after all that, the tech demo was the end of the normal ending to Crisis Core! SUCK IT, REMAKEFAGS!

Bolivar
09-23-2007, 07:52 AM
All of these sequels, prequels, movies, etc. are really ruining FFVII, which is why I'm boycotting them ATM (And it totally has nothing to do with my lack of funds :shifty:)

How can you care about something getting ruined that you apparently don't like too much in the first place?

I'm scratching my head as to how this is actually tarnishing FFVII, i'm not buying this game because i don't want a PSP but if there's a demand for this stuff I think the fans deserve to have it met. Regardless of what people are saying on internet forums.

Also I'm pretty sure this isn't the ending, it's what happens to Genesis. I've seen the actual ending and the "secret" ending on youtube in various spots and this isn't it.

The Crystal
09-24-2007, 02:10 AM
Also I'm pretty sure this isn't the ending, it's what happens to Genesis. I've seen the actual ending and the "secret" ending on youtube in various spots and this isn't it.

Yeah, my mistake. It isn't the secret ending, and Minerva didn't seal Genesis, because he appear talking with Zack AFTER that FMV.

But it's an interesting video anyway.