PDA

View Full Version : Highbridge Aint Workin!!! Dark Aeons still getting me! HELP!

thadu
09-13-2007, 12:21 AM
At the moment, i've been trying to gather all the dark aeons to me to try and beat sin. I don't care how easy he is to beat, i want them by my side when i fight him. I have Yojimbo and now im trying to get ANIMA!! But i cant return to all the temples cos dark aeons keep attacking me there. I went to highbridge via the airship but a scene doesn't appear. Ive been wandering around for hours trying to get rid of the dark aeons. How can I? Help?

Firo Volondé
09-13-2007, 12:49 PM
At the moment, i've been trying to gather all the dark aeons to me to try and beat sin. I don't care how easy he is to beat, i want them by my side when i fight him. I have Yojimbo and now im trying to get ANIMA!! But i cant return to all the temples cos dark aeons keep attacking me there. I went to highbridge via the airship but a scene doesn't appear. Ive been wandering around for hours trying to get rid of the dark aeons. How can I? Help?

Um, how do you get rid of most bosses? :rolleyes2

You've already seen the scene at the Highbridge, where Mika sends himself. That triggers the Dark Aeons' appearance. The easiest way to beat them is with Zanmato. If you want to beat them the normal way, it requires several hours of training. You should only have to beat D.Valefor and D.Shiva to obtain Anima.

jeo2388
09-13-2007, 01:57 PM

Um, how do you get rid of most bosses? :rolleyes2

You've already seen the scene at the Highbridge, where Mika sends himself. That triggers the Dark Aeons' appearance. The easiest way to beat them is with Zanmato. If you want to beat them the normal way, it requires several hours of training. You should only have to beat D.Valefor and D.Shiva to obtain Anima.

yea of you didnt get the destruction spheres in besaid temple and macalania temple.. That is why it is sooooo important to get the destruction spheres at your first temple visit through your game! !

Rianoa
09-15-2007, 08:43 PM
I know this sounds awful but loads of anoying random battles till you defeat them i guess.

Enjolras
09-16-2007, 12:16 AM
...Or you could train at the monster arena. If you have Rikku's CW with the Gillionaire ability, you don't have to worry about money. Plus, you can gather some useful items as you do it.