PDA

View Full Version : D oom in a dress

Vermachtnis
09-13-2007, 08:55 PM
Have you ever wondered how some girls fight wearing what they do? Like Farah from Tales of Eternia (Destiny II). She's in a farm dress and does crazy kick combos. Or Rozy from Disgaea 2, I saw a full picture of her and it's the same thing as above. Even with a gun she does Shooting Star and jumps shouldn't be possible in a dress like that. Another one is Tear from Tales of the Abyss. Her dress is more mobile then the others, but shes in high heels.

So how the heck to they move like they do? Also I think there should be law that they dress in Miniskirts (Cassandra) or skintight (Chloe) or wavy dress thing (Lenneth) so we guys won't get confused.

Also this topic is about your favorite female attire in videogames.

Nifleheim7
09-13-2007, 09:00 PM
I liked Fran's wardrobe!:D

Cookie
09-13-2007, 09:10 PM
It's probably because they're not real people.

Momiji
09-15-2007, 03:32 PM
I liked Rinoa's attire the most.

Madame Adequate
09-15-2007, 10:10 PM
I was hoping this would lead to either fanart or a WAD of Doomguy in a dress. :(

Captain Maxx Power
09-16-2007, 12:47 AM
I just put it down to magic and leave it at that.

Necronopticous
09-16-2007, 01:46 AM
There's nothing wrong with a girl fighting in a dress, however, it wouldn't hurt if more of them were wearing armor, instead.

Azure Chrysanthemum
09-16-2007, 02:43 AM
This reminds me of one of my favorite strips out of Van von Hunter, where a guy shoots an arrow at a Necromancer and it bounces off her platemail bikini, to which she remarks "whew, good thing I was wearing my armor."

The archer is berated by his companion and then they are overrun zombies.

Anyway, the point of this is that female outfits in RPGs are generally ridiculous. The reason? Sex appeal.