PDA

View Full Version : Was Hitler the original Emo???

Iceglow
09-14-2007, 06:56 AM
Yes as the topic said; Do you believe hitler was the original emo after all look at his hair style, plus look at his reaction to things "I don't like you or you or you therefore you all die!!!!"

Discuss.

Enjolras
09-14-2007, 07:39 AM
Meh, Charlie Chaplin had a similar hairstyle to Hitler. I'm pretty sure he wasn't emo.

And apparently Hitler was quite charismatic, which is a trait not usually associated with Emo-ism.

Nominus Experse
09-14-2007, 07:42 AM
Emos fail at everything.

Hitler - however terrible it was - succeeded for a time. He also lived out of his parents' wing and without Myspace.

Resha
09-14-2007, 10:56 AM
Hitler was the worst kind of emo of all. Instead of slashing his own wrists, he gassed millions of others. :-(

LunarWeaver
09-14-2007, 11:05 AM
I think Satan was the original myself. I can imagine him with eyeliner and saying things like, "I'm so ugly and hate the way I look. Also, check out my million pictures and YouTubes." Matthew Lush is clearly Satan.

Polaris
09-14-2007, 11:19 AM
Yeah he was emo he suicided (http://youtube.com/watch?v=Z4BJS_Gp5JY)

Proxy
09-14-2007, 12:42 PM
How can a person be a style of music? :confused:

Fonzie
09-14-2007, 01:17 PM
Peter Parker sports the Hitler look in Spiderman 3.

Jess
09-14-2007, 01:43 PM
Hitler didn't have Myspace with 100 pictures of him looking depressed.

Peegee
09-14-2007, 02:41 PM
I hate that word and I hate applying current day idioms to the past.

Hitler was a neo nazi. I have spoken.

Drift
09-14-2007, 02:54 PM
yes.

Gopher Gamble
09-14-2007, 03:15 PM
I totally agree with the spiderman thing....especially when he first changed it in the mirror.

escobert
09-14-2007, 04:04 PM
Hitler was the worst kind of emo of all. Instead of slashing his own wrists, he gassed millions of others. :-(

haha srsly.

Iceglow
09-16-2007, 05:10 PM
Just more food for thought on this wonderous topic heres my points (I was shattered when I wrote the topic, had been out all night)

Hitler wrote a book called Mein Kampf this translates to "my struggle"
Hitler also had a fringe :P emo enough yet?
if we look at how Hitler blamed all the others for the problems of Germany and himself; The November criminals were responsible for the situation in germany in the lull between the 2 wars. The jews were corrupting his beloved Germany....the list goes on, most of those in his list of people responsible for the situation both he and Germany found themselves in were killed by him or at his orders.
he hated himself for being born with brown hair and brown eyes, this meant he could never have been one of God's chosen people. He was completely jealous of blonde haired blue eyed officers in his forces.

These are my points for why Hitler was the original emo...yes Resha he was the worst kind of Emo but then there's little difference between him and those who went in to school and shot others because of how they could not cope socially. Just he did what they did on a much grander scale.

Yes I know this is quite satirical but it was a point of discussion for myself and Jack and plenty of other people we met when out the other night and I believe it's a good argument Hitler was an emo, therefore all emo's are evil and must be stopped :D

Hazzard
09-16-2007, 05:23 PM
I wouldn't say Hitler was an emo, if we're speaking literally.
His jealousy of blonds didn't inspire him to start carving his wrist open, but actually kind of gave him an inspiration to achieve his goal even more, even in denial at not being perfect.

He was renowned for his charisma, and emos lack in that department, and he wrote a book "my struggle" which doesn't implement that he has invoked sad poems, or depressing artwork in there, maybe he just felt like writing an auto-biography on his life. Nothing emo about that...

Having a fringe doesn't mean your emo, it's a style, get over it.

Loads of people blame other people for their problems, I do, for instance and a lot of people in my school do, doesn't particularly mean their slitting their wrists at night.

Overall, I definitely think he was not emo, although I'm not trying to defend the sick bastard.

louby_4eva
09-16-2007, 06:14 PM
Yeah he was emo he suicided (http://youtube.com/watch?v=Z4BJS_Gp5JY)

Emos don't commit suicide, they just want people to think that they want to commit suicide. People should just cheer up. Hitler wasn't emo, he was just......misunderstood :D :D :D

Smile and Be happy :love:

fantasyjunkie
09-18-2007, 06:33 AM
I lol'ed hard when I read this. I would have to say YES! He was the original EMO. :D