PDA

View Full Version : The Darkness

tidus_rox
09-14-2007, 02:08 PM
Wow! That's all I have to say about this amazing game! Have any of you played it? Wow, it so amazing I freaking screamed when they shot Jackie's girlfriend in the head!

So what do you think?

Jess
09-14-2007, 02:12 PM
This should probably be in General Gaming~ but no, I haven't played The Darkness. I rarely play FPS games, unless I'm playing them with somebody else. :jess:

tidus_rox
09-14-2007, 02:15 PM
This should probably be in General Gaming~ but no, I haven't played The Darkness. I rarely play FPS games, unless I'm playing them with somebody else. :jess:

Me, too! But then I played this one! I hate FPS's, usually. Or I guess I just hate the ones my brother plays, and I don't like them enough to buy the one's that I DO like. I hate the WWII ones... like Call of Duty:mad:

The Darkness is simply brilliant.

BTW, yeah I think it should be in the General Gaming, someone want to move it?;) HYPER

Resha
09-14-2007, 02:27 PM
Yes xD I totally thought this was about the band "The Darkness". Whom I like.

And as for the game; ne'er played it.

XxSephirothxX
09-14-2007, 02:48 PM
It was pretty good. I didn't especially enjoy the exploration aspects or the way through you progressed through the game. The setting didn't really do much for me, though the WWII/Hell was pretty cool. Powers were a lot of fun, though they made the guns pretty pointless by the end of the game. And the fact that the Black Hole didn't actually suck up your enemies was lame.

Slicksword45
09-14-2007, 08:31 PM
It was a great game. Story was probley the best part.

TyphoonThaReapa
09-15-2007, 03:57 PM
A'yo, I loved the game man! If anyone wants to play me in it on the multiplayer internet mode, I'm TyphoonThaReapa!!! I'm kickin' ass and takin' names!!!:cool: