PDA

View Full Version : Crisis Core Japanese? (if you own it)

Kudaran
09-15-2007, 06:28 AM
How much of crisis core is in kanji? And how much voice acting is there? I just wanna know cause I'm thinking about getting it from Japan, and I know hiragna, katakana, and some kanji. But the biggest reasons I would have for getting it would be getting it before most Americans, learning a bit of Japanese, and I think the Japanese voice acting sounds way cooler than American. If they made the text in english with japanese voice acting I'd be set. Anyway thanks!

Super Sepiroth
09-15-2007, 08:46 PM
Certain things in Menus and stuff are in English, like there wil be a loada japanese words followed by OK.

Main menu selecting either Load game or new game is in english, no english subtitles or dialogue.

Hope this helps!

Flying Mullet
09-15-2007, 09:04 PM
Certain things in Menus and stuff are in English, like there wil be a loada japanese words followed by OK.
It sounds like they want to know how much hiragana and katakana vs. kanji there is in the game, not English versus Japanese.

Ichigo321
10-30-2007, 01:16 PM
i think there's about 65% hiragana and katakana and the rest in kanji....if u know a bit of japaness then i think u can just about to follow the story....
btw this game is so awesome! beautiful grapfics on psp and a good storyline><

Kenshin IV
11-01-2007, 03:24 AM
Crisis Core - Menu Translation Reference (http://jaryth.net/CC/MenuTrans/)

Is all you need for the Menus, and translations and walkthroughs are easy to find. You'll have no problem playing it in a language you don't speak.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
11-01-2007, 12:08 PM
any news of a european release? or are we talking late 2008 on that one?

Spawn of Sephiroth
11-01-2007, 08:34 PM
I know one of the guys that was working at the Gamestop up the road said that it is supposed to be released in North America early next year. Not sure where he got that from, but thats what he said.

Kenshin IV
11-02-2007, 07:36 AM
As an unfortunate employee of Wal-Mart Jr. (a.k.a.: GameStop), I can tell you that's utter horse doo-doo. There's no date in the computers whatsoever, and they always have dates in their computers, even if they're total BS. I mean, how else can they scam you of your five bucks for their reserves? No announcement on a date or time frame has been given by Square at this point, either.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
11-02-2007, 12:08 PM
i trust a european psp can run the japanese vesion without some kind of modification? play here i come