PDA

View Full Version : Guideline to finding Hell Wyrm

Hazzard
09-15-2007, 04:54 PM
Alright, how do you find this Wyrm, I know he's in Sochen Palace, and I've got the Age-Worn key, but I don't know how to activate the room he's in; something to do with clocks, and moving clockwise?

Mongotha
09-15-2007, 06:01 PM
You have to enter the Sochen Cave Palace from the Tchita Uplands and go to the east side. Enter into an area called Destiny's March. You can only open doors marked "Door of Hours" otherwise you'll have to start over. Go around clockwise starting on the east side and when you come full circle the game will tell you that a door has opened in the distance or something. You can now open the Ascetic's Door which will lead to a secret hallway leading to another door that you use the Ageworn Key on. Hope that helps.

Hazzard
09-15-2007, 09:16 PM
Thanks, Mongotha, I've killed Hell Wyrm.

Took me 20 minutes to get to Sochen Palace from the nearest Teleport Crystal in Tchtiha Lands, also within that time I had to unlock the door.

The battle was long, but easy with decoy magicked on a character, and just constantly healing/Slashing will do you well. Equip power armlet on one character, and that helps a lot when it uses Judgement, overall it's an easy battle at level 88, it spanned for 1 hour and 40 minutes.

BG-57
09-16-2007, 12:28 AM
FYI, you can approach from the orange save crystal near Archades. I was able to that do by avoiding the Doors of Hours until I got to the eastern position.

Hazzard
09-16-2007, 06:54 AM
Well, it's time to fight Yiazmat; I just got to level to 99 (11 levels) get the best weapons around, and then go fight him in Ridorana Coliseum.

ff is da best
09-16-2007, 11:07 AM
gud luck
took me like forever to beat yiazmat.