PDA

View Full Version : Blitz Ball

Rianoa
09-15-2007, 08:32 PM
I won blitz ball i am so proud i have finished it twice and never suceding at winning blitz ball but today woo yeah 4-2

Jessweeee♪
09-15-2007, 08:33 PM
It's so hard ; ;

I could never win ever until someone pointed out a glitch where you can just swim into your own goal and all of the players spin in place for awhile.

...even then I only one a third of the time XD

Rianoa
09-15-2007, 08:51 PM
It's so hard ; ;

I could never win ever until someone pointed out a glitch where you can just swim into your own goal and all of the players spin in place for awhile.

...even then I only one a third of the time XD

i never knew that awsome (must go try it out)hehe

Hazzard
09-15-2007, 09:35 PM
It's easy, if you have a good setup for your team, and it gets even easier once your players start leveling up.

Rianoa
09-15-2007, 09:44 PM
but at the first one you can't can you ?

Jessweeee♪
09-15-2007, 10:02 PM
That match is so hard ; ;

I cheated once, just so I could see the scene that follows if you win, and all that's different is that the Aurochs get the cup o.o

Hazzard
09-15-2007, 11:01 PM
Oh yeah, the first match is difficult, only if you've left it on Auto-Mode, and hadn't switched to Manual-A quick enough.

I couldn't win on my first two playthroughs, my recent one is going well, and I beat the Luca Goers with ease.

Enjolras
09-16-2007, 12:20 AM
Oh yeah, the first match is difficult, only if you've left it on Auto-Mode, and hadn't switched to Manual-A quick enough.

I couldn't win on my first two playthroughs, my recent one is going well, and I beat the Luca Goers with ease.

Agreed.
Changing to manual makes that game a breeze. The only team worth really worrying about early on is the Al Bhed, whose goalie is insane, and whose shooters are the best in all the teams.

Firo Volondé
09-16-2007, 11:18 AM

Agreed.
Changing to manual makes that game a breeze. The only team worth really worrying about early on is the Al Bhed, whose goalie is insane, and whose shooters are the best in all the teams.

Not to mention their MF, (Berrik?), who is incredibly powerful in all stats, and can easily win the match single-handedly before your players reach Level 10. But yeah, I was so freaking bored when trying to get the Jupiter Sigil, because I was winning every match with at least 5 goals. With the opening match, it's easier if you have Jecht Shot; Tidus scores once, twice if he scored in the first half, and Wakka should be able to score once as well unless he's double-teamed by Doram/Balgerda.

Mo-Nercy
09-16-2007, 03:14 PM
The Luca Goers game is pretty hard, yeah. But smart use of Tidus' Sphere Shot/Jecht Shot + Wakka's Venom Shot will see you to victory. Cross your fingers for Keepa as well. :D

It's very easy to be successful with Blitzball after you've got the airship and you can sign up anyone you want...
But if you want to improve in Blitzball as you progress with the game, I recommend keeping Datto. Replace Jassu and Botta with Kyou at the Djose Temple and Ropp at the Mi'ihen Highroad inn/shop. Give Keepa the boot in favour of Miyu on the Moonflow. And expensive ol' Linna at Macalania to replace Letty will make a pretty kick-ass early team. By this time, you'll have Datto annoying enemy teams with his speed ('specially the Ronso) and Tidus being Tidus and Linna comes with Nap Shot 3, so even if you don't get it in, the goalies asleep xD (take that Nimrook)

Rianoa
09-16-2007, 03:25 PM
It's very easy to be successful with Blitzball after you've got the airship and you can sign up anyone you want...
But if you want to improve in Blitzball as you progress with the game, I recommend keeping Datto. Replace Jassu and Botta with Kyou at the Djose Temple and Ropp at the Mi'ihen Highroad inn/shop. Give Keepa the boot in favour of Miyu on the Moonflow. And expensive ol' Linna at Macalania to replace Letty will make a pretty kick-ass early team. By this time, you'll have Datto annoying enemy teams with his speed ('specially the Ronso) and Tidus being Tidus and Linna comes with Nap Shot 3, so even if you don't get it in, the goalies asleep xD (take that Nimrook)[/quote]

thank you thats awsome info :whoa:

sefirosu
09-16-2007, 03:49 PM
Stick Wakka at Left-Forward and Brother in the Center and you'll never ever lose a game.

Ever since I've beaten the Goers in the storyline tournament, I've been going on a 65 match winning streak with scorelines never below 3-0. All thanks to Brother's stats rising like mad. Plus, with Tidus and Wakka, you get to learn their respective signature shots: Jecht Shot 2 and Aurochs' Spirit, both shots guaranteeing a goal regardless.

Hazzard
09-16-2007, 05:13 PM
If you have Brother in your team, the mini-game of Blitzball is seriously broken afterwards, cause he's just too quick and agile for opposing players to handle; levels twice as fast as your current players, and his stats rise like crazy every halftime.

sefirosu
09-17-2007, 02:37 AM
Which is a good thing for those who might struggle with Blitzball. :)

The game gets slightly challenging in the later stages (esp after you acquire the Jupiter Sigil) and he'll be the one to rely on should any teammates get into a spot of trouble. If I do ever plan a target of 100 consecutive victories, he's definitely gonna be on my team.