PDA

View Full Version : Who's the best character in ff10

Rianoa
09-15-2007, 10:18 PM
There all awsome chartacters but there all cool in diffrent ways Rikku is way to hyper and happy Auron knows whats going to happen and dosent tell anybody Wakka the hair lulu is always in a bad mood Yuna is way too nice all the time(exept seymor)kimari hardly ever talks my fave has to be Tidus he's funny and nice.

Jessweeee♪
09-15-2007, 10:40 PM
I LOVE TIDUS!

TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS TIDUS

Vivisteiner
09-15-2007, 10:42 PM
Auron is the character who makes FFX what it is.

Wakka and Lulu are quite cool as well.

Hazzard
09-15-2007, 10:58 PM

Correction, Auron is the character which makes Gaming what it is.

Has to be the best character ever created, in my eyes.

Renmiri
09-15-2007, 11:02 PM
Yuna :D

Laddy
09-15-2007, 11:22 PM
I despise Auron, Tidus, Yuna, and Kimahri because they are so cliched. I love evry other character however.

TheSpoonyBard
09-15-2007, 11:46 PM
Lulu and Wakka. Because 1,599,984 and 1,199,988 are such pretty numbers.

Vermachtnis
09-15-2007, 11:58 PM
Rikku or Wakka. Cause they both have two k's in their name and K is the best letter. That and Wakka deals lots of damage and Rikku levels up really fast.

Skyblade
09-16-2007, 12:25 AM
Auron.

BG-57
09-16-2007, 12:50 AM
If we're talking exclusively about playable characters, I'd have to go with Auron. He kind of occupies a space in FFX similar to Morpheus in the Matrix movies. Both were mentors to the obstensible heroes, but radiated so much coolness that they tended to outshine them.

The game had a good balance of characters, with three sunny and cheery characters (Tidus, Wakka and Rikku), three introspective and closed characters (Lulu, Kimahri, Auron), and one that balanced both (Yuna).

Stetching the definition of character a bit, my favorite overall is Anima and her Fayth. Just the right mixture of melancholy, elegance, and horror.

Jessweeee♪
09-16-2007, 02:40 AM
I despise Auron, Tidus, Yuna, and Kimahri because they are so cliched. I love evry other character however.

YOUR FACE IS CLICHED!

Laddy
09-16-2007, 03:30 AM
YOUR FACE IS CLICHED!
XD Why, thank you!

Hazzard
09-16-2007, 05:09 PM
Auron may be cliched, but aren't most game characters?

Nobody can be entirely original, every character copies some elements of another.

Jess
09-16-2007, 07:45 PM
I quite liked Lulu~ :jess:

Laddy
09-17-2007, 02:29 AM

Nobody can be entirely original, every character copies some elements of another. But Auron is basically been done so many times. That's why he is cliched, he's extremely unoriginal. At least Wakka and Lulu aren't seen in every form of media in existance.

Nobody can be entirely original, every character copies some elements of another.Uh, no. Auron has been done so many times as an omnipotent dead badass. (Vincent, anyone?) At least Wakka and Lulu are original. They are the base of the type of character. They were unique. They are like nothing seen before. That is why they are different than Tidus, Yuna, and especially, Auron.

Don't double post, please. ~Levian

ff is da best
09-17-2007, 11:48 AM
id have to say Auron becoz he's cool.

loughi69
09-18-2007, 03:15 PM
ahem ....... riccu ....

shhhhhhh, shes hot

I Don't Need A Name
09-18-2007, 05:33 PM

Lulu is also pretty cool. i wanna kill Tidus and Wakka everytime they are on the screen cos they are just annoying, and Kimhari is pointless. Rikku is only good in X-2 and Yuna is ace just cos of summoning

ReloadPsi
09-18-2007, 07:21 PM

Correction, Auron is the character which makes Gaming what it is.

Has to be the best character ever created, in my eyes.

Or rather, what it is today: Incredibly slow.

Tabris
09-18-2007, 08:47 PM
Yuna is my favourite character due to her spiritual side, her serious character and her willingness to sacrifise herself for the greater good.

Dr. Acula
09-19-2007, 07:38 AM
Rikku is my fave cause she's alot like me (Which is awesome, for those who don't know the right answer:D ), and Wakka's just plain cool.
Belgemine and O'aka are my favourite NPCs.

Raebus
09-19-2007, 09:29 AM
I choose Auron and not because he has a cool appearance but because of the honour. He died and still travelled back to Zanarkand and brought Tidus as a favour for Jecht all that for a friend. Also, I appreciate Samurai's and I personally think he's the most well thought of character in FF10, really.

tidus_rox
09-19-2007, 02:02 PM
ahem ....... riccu ....

shhhhhhh, shes hot

Who is that? :D

Anyways, I would have to say Auron. I mean, yeah,according to my name, Tidus should be my favourite character but... My mind has been changed.

Nifleheim7
09-21-2007, 10:05 PM
Shelinda!:love:

Crossblades
09-26-2007, 04:41 AM
Auron. He's such a badass Samurai:cool:

He kinda reminds me of Shadow a little bit

Hazzard
09-26-2007, 06:48 AM
I think I've spammed this before, but Auron is the best character ever created in gaming history.

cally777
09-26-2007, 08:25 AM
Auron is the best IMO because he is just so good throughout, from the time he appears in Zanarkand to his remarkable exit. No other character (even Lulu who is great in the early part of the story) is that consistent, they all have times when they don't quite cut it. Auron is always completely himself - the ultimate ronin.

:choc::choc::choc:

Woodinator
09-26-2007, 09:06 PM
I like Auron and Lulu... I've never really liked Tidus...seemed too whiney

BanjoTheClown
09-26-2007, 11:51 PM
The Best Character is Kimarhi.

Little Blue
09-27-2007, 09:08 AM
Auron, Maechen and Kimahri for choosing one favourite is too hard and I don't care whether they're playable or not.

Jimsour
09-27-2007, 01:24 PM
How many of these "best" topics pop up in a single week? 20?

Breine
10-04-2007, 03:43 PM
If we're talking the best battle character then I'd have to say Yuna. She's summon girl - all of the other abilities can be learned through the Sphere Grid, which is also the case with the stats. She can be teached to be just as strong as Auron, as agile as Tidus etc.

Namelessfengir
10-04-2007, 04:13 PM
ahem ....... riccu ....

shhhhhhh, shes hot

true

rikku is the perky one, the fun one, the one who's personality i like the most

No.78
10-04-2007, 09:15 PM
My favorite characters are Kimahri and Lulu :) Kimahri because he's a mix between Dragoon and Blue Mage, my 2 favorite FF jobs, and I just generally love his design. And Lulu because of her design and her personality, I feel like she's the character I can relate to most.

But the best for damage output is probably Wakka.

Wakka, Yuna and Auron seem to be the best 3 characters in endgame for me.

cally777
10-05-2007, 01:23 PM
But the best for damage output is probably Wakka.

Wakka, Yuna and Auron seem to be the best 3 characters in endgame for me.

Wakka is best if u can get his blitz reels to hit max most times, not if you're rubbish at it like me. And u played blitz enuf to power up his World champion.

Otherwise Yuna and Auron are best cos of summons and easily obtainable Ultimate weapons.

:choc::choc::choc:

FF kidfreak
10-13-2007, 05:07 AM
the best players in FFX are Rikku because shes funny aruon because he is strong lulu because i like her belts (no it cause i like black magic) and tidus because he his the main charter and he is wired like me

goth-love
01-12-2008, 05:04 PM
i like lulu and auron, there the best :love:

Cyric
02-28-2008, 11:17 AM
FFX => Wakka (North America)
FFX-2 => Brother (North America)

Shrub
02-28-2008, 03:09 PM
if were talkin playable characters then i hae to say all of them rikkus always upbeat and funny and aurons freakin awesome and you gotta love kimahris attempt at a smile XD, but of all the npc's i love the little blue guys that drive the shoopuf, their little lisp type thing always cracks me up

Roogle
02-28-2008, 03:56 PM
From a gameplay standpoint, I thought that Yuna was one of the better designed characters. From a storyline standpoint, I thought that Auron was a fresh change of pace from previous mentor characters in the Final Fantasy series.