PDA

View Full Version : final fantasy melody xiii

sexymonkey
09-16-2007, 02:02 PM
theres a rumour going round that 'final fantasy melody xiii' will be unveiled at tgs this year (www.n4g.com/ps3)

personally i dont beleive that another xiii game will hit the ps3 (though i hope it does!!), also what happened to that hearesis game that they trademarked??

also i'm going to rant about SE showing off new trailers in their closed mega theatre, again! i don't see the point, every news site describes them in detail, so why can't we see them (put them on the playstaion network pleeeeease!!)

Vivisteiner
09-16-2007, 05:34 PM
I think its fake, because the title isnt Latin.

Jessweeee♪
09-16-2007, 06:52 PM
There's going to be six titles, I think :P

EDIT: haha...Google Translator keeps giving me the phrase Green Onion 13 XD

Dragonsoul
09-17-2007, 12:49 AM
This seems weird, it may be fake. SE announced that they would announce a new Xbox 360 title, but this one says PS 3.

Vivisteiner
09-21-2007, 08:58 PM
Its been confirmed that its fake.

Dragonsoul
09-23-2007, 01:44 AM
By confirmed do you mean that nothing was mentioned of it by Square Enix at TGS just now or did Square Enix actually say it was fake?

This fake game is weird. FF Haeresis XIII I think is real though because SE trademarked the name and I read that Y. Amano published an official logo for it. It'll probably be a PSP or DS(more likely) title.

Bolivar
09-23-2007, 03:41 AM
is it confirmed like SE confirmed or like "PS3 nonexclusivity confirmed" and then a week later it is?

Dragonsoul
09-24-2007, 01:25 AM
?

Anyways, what do you think of the logo?

Vivisteiner
09-24-2007, 05:02 PM
By confirmed do you mean that nothing was mentioned of it by Square Enix at TGS just now or did Square Enix actually say it was fake?

This fake game is weird. FF Haeresis XIII I think is real though because SE trademarked the name and I read that Y. Amano published an official logo for it. It'll probably be a PSP or DS(more likely) title.

The picture is one of Amano's old drawings. Some guy thought it would be fun to make a fake logo, and pretend it was a real game.

FF Haeresus XIII has a real trademark though.

Dragonsoul
09-24-2007, 09:51 PM
I wonder what Final Fantasy Haeresis XIII will be. Probably a DS or PSP game. I'm not sure which team will work on it, maybe the team from FF VII: Dirge of Cerberus.

tidus_rox
11-25-2007, 03:38 AM
Haeresis? I am not believing it exsists untill SE publishes a REAL article saying so