PDA

View Full Version : PSN ID's

Slothy
09-16-2007, 02:48 PM
You know, we have threads for Steam communities, Xbox Live tags, Wii friend codes and everything else, but no thread for PSN ID's. I figured with games like Warhawk out now, and with me noticing more people around here saying they have PS3's, it was about time to start a thread for this. So everyone with a PS3 post your PSN ID. I'd love to have some people in my friends list to play Warhawk or Resistance with.

Mine's Vivi22.

JKTrix
09-16-2007, 06:52 PM
JKTrix is JKTrix everywhere.

Slicksword45
09-16-2007, 09:59 PM
Mines is Slicksword45

I made a thred like this when I got my PS3 online, but it died out :(

Slothy
09-19-2007, 09:55 PM
I must have missed that thread. It might be best if this were stickied I suppose so there isn't a new one every few months.

Rostum
09-20-2007, 04:22 AM
Probably would help if more people had a PS3?

Slothy
09-20-2007, 01:12 PM

I've seen several on here mention having one (more people than have responded so far), and more are likely to get them in the future. I don't see why having a thread for the ID's is a bad thing, but perhaps not many go online with them very often.

Rostum
09-20-2007, 01:28 PM

I've seen several on here mention having one (more people than have responded so far), and more are likely to get them in the future. I don't see why having a thread for the ID's is a bad thing, but perhaps not many go online with them very often.

True, there'd be no harm in having a thread as long as no one spammed it up. I just haven't seen that many who play online with PS3, but they could be here and there, just never noticed.