PDA

View Full Version : New info.

Fonzie
09-16-2007, 06:05 PM
1UP Rumor: Kingdom Hearts Zero for PSP
Written by Monkey
Saturday, 15 September 2007
Hello! Many rumors coming in today from 1up. Shane, an editor for EGM Magazine, known for previous Kingdom Hearts rumors, discusses some potential news on the series in the 1Up Podcast Show. Please keep in mind, these are rumors.

Apparently, Square Enix will be releasing multiple games in the Kingdom Hearts Series similar to the Compilation of Final Fantasy Seven. This undertaking has been dubbed Kingdom Hearts Zero. The first game to be announced for this compilation will be on the Playstation Portable.

We'll be sure to update you as we get closer to the Tokyo Game Show. Until then, feel free to discuss!

I don't own a PSP. :(

Brennan
09-16-2007, 06:31 PM
Woot!
Kingdom Hearts Zero...
another game I can't wait to get, but hopefully it doesn't have the awful card system

Raebus
09-16-2007, 07:37 PM
I'm looking forwards to another series getting more game added onto its notch and slowly losing the quality.

Formalhaut
09-16-2007, 10:17 PM
Hot new Info! OMWTH that is awesome, shame I dont have a PSP and that I dont like PSPs in the 1st place..

Albel
09-16-2007, 11:51 PM
Why are so many good games being released on PSP. DAMN YOU PSP, DAMN YOU.

LunarWeaver
09-17-2007, 03:58 AM
I wonder how it will turn out =O Wish I owned one.

Griff
09-17-2007, 01:43 PM
The following letter is brought to you by the PSP owners of the world.

Dear PSP bashers:

PWN'd

That is all.

StarlightAngel
09-17-2007, 03:41 PM
So, uh...

Why is it that PSP took this long to start getting good games?

Formalhaut
09-17-2007, 03:57 PM
Psp is not very good as its graphics are not as good as a Ps3 would be and Portable things arent really my thing except for laptops. And a few choice items.

Clawsze
09-17-2007, 04:59 PM

You share my sentiments, why the F*** can't it be on something else, I want to be with KH till it dies, but I don't want a PS, F******, P!!!!!

Ouch!
09-17-2007, 08:28 PM

You share my sentiments, why the F*** can't it be on something else, I want to be with KH till it dies, but I don't want a PS, F******, P!!!!!
While I have no problem with the next title being on the PSP (I already own one), I do have to question SE's decision to constantly move Kingdom Hearts around to what seems like as many consoles as possible.

Alright, they wanted to make Chain of Memories a handheld, so they produced it for the GBA. I won't fault them too much for that. If they want to produce another handheld title, however, why jump from Nintendo to Sony? While it does continue with SE's claims to support all the consoles, it alienates a part of the Kingdom Hearts fanbase as there are undoubtedly many who do not wish to purchase a PSP for a single game.

If SE wants to support multiple consoles, develop multiple series for the different consoles, don't put one series on as many things as possible (unless it's multi-platform) to try and force fans to buy something else or attract players from a new market by pissing off a chunk of the previously established fanbase.

I mean, they're already giving the PSP the FFT remake and Crisis Core. It's not like the PSP isn't already getting lots of love from them.

Raebus
09-17-2007, 08:41 PM
Psp is not very good as its graphics are not as good as a Ps3 would be and Portable things arent really my thing except for laptops. And a few choice items.

I see your point. I mean, its obviously easy to fit state of the art technology into the palm of your hands. What rock has everyone else been living under? I mean, havent they heard of the x box 360 handheld allowing them to play x box 360 quality games in the palm of their hand?!

I digress, I think your a...well, I'll be kind and not say it but do you honestly think they can squeeze ps3 graphics into a small hand held just yet? I won't say anymore.

Clawsze
09-17-2007, 08:53 PM

While I have no problem with the next title being on the PSP (I already own one), I do have to question SE's decision to constantly move Kingdom Hearts around to what seems like as many consoles as possible.

Alright, they wanted to make Chain of Memories a handheld, so they produced it for the GBA. I won't fault them too much for that. If they want to produce another handheld title, however, why jump from Nintendo to Sony? While it does continue with SE's claims to support all the consoles, it alienates a part of the Kingdom Hearts fanbase as there are undoubtedly many who do not wish to purchase a PSP for a single game.

If SE wants to support multiple consoles, develop multiple series for the different consoles, don't put one series on as many things as possible (unless it's multi-platform) to try and force fans to buy something else or attract players from a new market by pissing off a chunk of the previously established fanbase.

I mean, they're already giving the PSP the FFT remake and Crisis Core. It's not like the PSP isn't already getting lots of love from them.

Thats my point, Sony has obviously(if it is on PSP) paid SE a large sum of money for the rights to KH.
But, if the next console KH is on PS3, that would actually mean Sony get the bad end of the stick, as PS3's are currently being outsold by all modern Consoles for purchases, including PS2, but by the time FFXIII and XIII Versus etc. are all done (2009) the next generation will be in speculation, which I believe, Microsoft have got the head start(360, came out way earlier than Wii/PS3).

But, then we have to put into account Apple's recent sucess with their Computers and other gadgets. They very well may try to get in on Video Gaming, who knows.
All I'm saying, is anything could happen, but the PSP move could lead Sony into a false sence of security.

Masamunemaster
09-18-2007, 05:55 AM
I'm glad I got one for christmas last year

Mercen-X
09-18-2007, 07:20 PM
The way I see it, Squee made two big mistakes. The first was putting Chain of Memories on the GBA. That was just a lame decision given its severe lack in decent game supply thus making it a soon-to-be lost cause. The second was making Chain of Memories.

Formalhaut
09-18-2007, 07:53 PM
Lets just face it, any KH handheld game was crap (COM) Have They not learned thier lesson yet?

handheld= bad bad bad

Did I say aall games on handheld, no meant KH game or in fact any handheld game made my square enix or disney wsa not very good.

Oh and I have nothing against handhelds, just that some handheld games are crap. Oh and as long as Kingdom hearts 0 is on ps3 as well then im happy.

Clawsze
09-18-2007, 08:01 PM
Lets just face it, any KH handheld game was crap (COM) Have They not learned thier lesson yet?

handheld= bad bad bad

CoM wasn 't a proud moment, but it could have been great...

Raebus
09-18-2007, 08:02 PM
Ye gawds, Balthier rocks might have a point! One bad game makes games for hand helds bad. Who'd a thought it possible that one not too well liked game makes all hand helds bad by default for a game series!

Thank you sir, your :skull::skull::skull::skull: talking ways have opened my eyes to the truth and I'll forever be grateful for your wise and powerful "Facts".

Now seriously, I liked chain of memories. Sure it might have been different but it isn't as bad as people say it is.

SeeDRankLou
09-18-2007, 08:55 PM
What are you people talking about? Chain of Memories is one of the best handheld games I've ever played, and I've played a whole lot of them.

If you guys go to kh2.co.uk, the first article you see, there's a link to a V-Jump page about a new KH game that doesn't look like a PSP game, but a DS game. Mikey is holding the Shooting Star keyblade (it's Shooting Star right?), and Sora is in his old clothes.

Clawsze
09-19-2007, 08:05 AM
What are you people talking about? Chain of Memories is one of the best handheld games I've ever played, and I've played a whole lot of them.

If you guys go to kh2.co.uk, the first article you see, there's a link to a V-Jump page about a new KH game that doesn't look like a PSP game, but a DS game. Mikey is holding the Shooting Star keyblade (it's Shooting Star right?), and Sora is in his old clothes.

Edit: Actually, Kingdom Hearts Ultimania || Image Viewer (http://kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=tgs07/09-18-01.jpg)

DS.....YES, IN YOUR FACE, YES, GO DS, GO D....S.....sorry, just happy thats all.

Fonzie
09-20-2007, 02:36 AM
Jesus fucking Christ, some of you guys are some big ass fanboys. :|

And Balthier, have you even played CoM before?

The game is far from crap. In fact, your opinion is crap.

SeeDRankLou
09-20-2007, 02:56 AM
And there's another new article at kh2.co.uk. Also, they say there should be some footage of the new game at TGS 2007, so maybe we can expect a trailer.

Clawsze
09-20-2007, 07:42 AM
Jesus smurfing Christ, some of you guys are some big ass fanboys. :|

And Balthier, have you even played CoM before?

The game is far from crap. In fact, your opinion is crap.

But the game did need lots of improvement at some points, one of which was solved in the remake(harder Marly fight)

Dragonface
09-20-2007, 11:04 AM
EOFF News has Info about Kingdom Heart...THERE WILL BE THREE OF THEM IN THE MAKING RIGHT NOW AT SE! One for PSP, another for DS and the last one go to...
A BLOODLY CELL PHONE (which WILL be far WORST than KH:COM)!

SeeDRankLou
09-20-2007, 05:11 PM
I don't get the 358/2 Days title. I guess it will make sense when the game comes out, but what does that even mean? I guess I'm just reading it as "358 divided by 2" and it probably doesn't mean that.

I have a feeling Birth By Sleep is going to rock. (finally a reason to get a PSP)

Coded looks like an interesting concept, I'll add it to my list of cell phone games that I have. *Where did that list go again.......*

And I think SE deserves a few kudos for keeping 3 KH titles from the public until mere days before TGS.

More thorough descriptions of the games and their logos can be found at kh2.co.uk.

Formalhaut
09-20-2007, 06:38 PM
mmmm How much is a PSP? and why not give the Ps3 some much needed games? Good games in fact.

SeeDRankLou
09-20-2007, 07:24 PM
They're making Kingdom Hearts 3 for the PS3, that's like 99.9% definitely going to happen. It just likely won't be ready until...oh, beginning of next decade. And they know we don't really want to wait that long, so some of the team is making a few handheld games to hold us over. They're being nice, you should go with it.

And you can probably get a used PSP for say $130ish.

Ouch!
09-20-2007, 08:21 PM
I don't get the 358/2 Days title. I guess it will make sense when the game comes out, but what does that even mean? I guess I'm just reading it as "358 divided by 2" and it probably doesn't mean that.

I have a feeling Birth By Sleep is going to rock. (finally a reason to get a PSP)

Coded looks like an interesting concept, I'll add it to my list of cell phone games that I have. *Where did that list go again.......*

And I think SE deserves a few kudos for keeping 3 KH titles from the public until mere days before TGS.

More thorough descriptions of the games and their logos can be found at kh2.co.uk.
I read some speculation that 358 was 365 days that Roxas was alive minus the seven days he spent in virtual Twilight Town. It's as good a guess as any, I suppose, although I doubt the numbers match up that perfectly.

Formalhaut
09-21-2007, 06:45 PM
£130! Rip-off *Sigh* But I do want to know what happens in Birth by Sleep and all that.. I guess ill have to force my Parents to get one.

Clawsze
09-21-2007, 07:29 PM
£130! Rip-off *Sigh* But I do want to know what happens in Birth by Sleep and all that.. I guess ill have to force my Parents to get one.

Dude, if you want the story, wait till 2 days after the realease, then go to Youtube. Doing that, I knew the storyline of KH2 before I even got it.

Formalhaut
09-22-2007, 01:38 AM
Yeah but im not exactly "cheap" though..

Clawsze
09-22-2007, 08:48 AM
Balthier, put it this way, in the 1-2 years before these KH's come out, the PSP, will be cheap, very cheap.

Albel
09-22-2007, 07:39 PM
Yeah, it propable will be cheap by then, but how many people are going to buy it just to get a single game.
Well for me it would be two cause I would get Takken aswell.