PDA

View Full Version : Need help again :(

Spawn of Sephiroth
09-17-2007, 02:31 AM
Ok, now for some reason, every time I sign online, this stupid window keeps coming up giving me an option to allow or not allow me to enter a website. It is getting irritating. How do I get that to stop?

Renmiri
09-17-2007, 06:38 AM
Did you set your firewall security to high ?

Baloki
09-17-2007, 09:59 AM
Ok, now for some reason, every time I sign online, this stupid window keeps coming up giving me an option to allow or not allow me to enter a website. It is getting irritating. How do I get that to stop?

Firstly which browser are you using?

Secondly it's either a) the default warning telling you about traversing from encrypted to unencrypted pages, in which case you just need to tick the box at the bottom of the box before clicking ok, or b) it's the auto-save password feature and then that'll be browser dependent. Of course it could be c) You're using IE7 and it's another odd inbuilt feature such as a phishing filter, etc.

Spawn of Sephiroth
09-17-2007, 04:31 PM
I use internet explorer 10. It says something about an adminstrative account and a standard account. I will edit later when I am on my computer cause im in the school computer lab at the moment.

ValiantKnight
09-17-2007, 05:41 PM
I use internet explorer 10. It says something about an adminstrative account and a standard account. I will edit later when I am on my computer cause im in the school computer lab at the moment.

?
Where did you get your.... Internet Explorer 10?
Microsoft has only released Internet explorer 7.

Baloki
09-17-2007, 10:49 PM
This thread wins now, no matter what the real problem is xD

Spawn of Sephiroth
09-18-2007, 03:48 AM
probly is 7. Its the newest one. I though it was 10.

Renmiri
09-18-2007, 11:54 PM
Are you using Vista or XP ?