PDA

View Full Version : Who annoys you?

Relena
09-19-2007, 02:35 PM
Anybody? Mom, dad, brother, roomate, etc and why?
As for me, it'd have to be Tyler kun, simply because he tells his sisters everything, even what he shouldn't. :eep:

Jess
09-19-2007, 02:45 PM
A girl in my Health an Social Care class because she acts stupid but she's clearly not because she needed half decent grades to get there in the first place! :jess:

Anno Domini
09-19-2007, 04:03 PM
Renmiri annoys me. (if Renmiri reads this -PLEASE DONT KILL ME RENMIRI!!!)

seriously-i cant stand one of my elder sisters

Essência
09-19-2007, 05:54 PM
My younger brother:mad:

Quindiana Jones
09-19-2007, 07:51 PM
David. PBDAPADHPAPHADHOGADHAHAD.

Storm San
09-19-2007, 08:49 PM
My sister annoys me greatly, and to a lesser extent, my dad does.
My stepfather (my mother's husband) used to annoy me greatly as well, but I moved . Other people too , like my latest classmates. Many people used to annoy me , and still do. I hope that in the future, the amount of people that annoy me will decrease significantly.

Bunny
09-19-2007, 10:08 PM
The East Coast of the United States.

All of it. Down to the last person. I hate them all.

Innocent Dimande
09-19-2007, 10:13 PM
I've got a four year old sister who is attempting to send me to an early place at the asylum.
Most everyone at my school annoys me as well. Seriously, everyone except my friends and most of the teachers manages to piss me off at least once.

Storm San
09-19-2007, 10:14 PM
I've got a four year old sister who is attempting to send me to an early place at the asylum.
Most everyone at my school annoys me as well. Seriously, everyone except my friends and most of the teachers manages to piss me off at least once.
I feel for you..

cloud21zidane16
09-19-2007, 11:36 PM
A girl in my film studies class at college, ive had about 7 lessons, she missed the first 2 lessons, everytime she gets asked a question, she uses the excuse, "i havent been here long" even though she probably knows the answer:mad: i mean what the hell!? now im annoyed because i have that lesson tommorow:mad2:

Rengori
09-20-2007, 12:49 AM
Besides people who ask too many questions, not many people.

Vikeve
09-20-2007, 01:01 AM
I gues just rude people in general annoy me other than that I'm good with mostly everyone right now... I wonder how long this will last.

Vermachtnis
09-20-2007, 01:04 AM
Christains annoy me.

My mom really annoys me. She's flipflopy. She has no opinion really. Her opinion is the opinion of who ever is in charge at the moment and she's really closeminded about everything. If it ain't her difinition of fun then it can't be fun.

What kind of questions? Who would ask you a lot of questions? Do teachers annoy you? What about people playing Jeoperdy? Am I annoying you?

yanis
09-20-2007, 01:16 AM
Well there are times when everything annoys me, so then I'm annoying everyone else!:bgl:

Vikeve
09-20-2007, 01:27 AM

I just find it annoying when someone makes a statement and then the same person changes it into a question.

ex: The teach says, "Okay, turn to page 55." Then that idiot has to raise his hand and ask, "Are we supposed to turn to page 55." It just makes you want to strangle him after a while.

Tavrobel
09-20-2007, 01:35 AM
The West Coast of the United States.

All of it. Down to the very last earthquake that will sink California into oblivion. I hate them all.

Madame Adequate
09-20-2007, 01:37 AM
Everyone except Auntie Pike.

Psychotic
09-20-2007, 01:39 AM
The Midwest of the United States.

All of it. Down to the very last cow. I hate them all.

Rengori
09-20-2007, 01:42 AM

All of it. Down to the very last cow. I hate them all.

Jojo and bipper are reason enough to redeem it.

Jessweeee♪
09-20-2007, 01:50 AM
My parents and my brother :p

Like how my mom will call me away from my room, then I ask her what she wanted me to do, then she's like COME HERE! when I'm only like...seven feet away...and then she'll just sit there pretending to be busy for a full minute before she actually tells me what she needed me for in the first place :exdee:

My dad's one of those guys who says dumbass like eighty times a day, and my brother, well, that shouldn't need explaining :P

Jojee
09-20-2007, 03:40 AM

All of it. Down to the very last cow. I hate them all.What the hell! *launch nuke*

Jojo and bipper are reason enough to redeem it.
Damn right ^_^

Nominus Experse
09-20-2007, 05:15 AM
You

JerseyMage
09-20-2007, 05:29 AM
Like how my mom will call me away from my room, then I ask her what she wanted me to do, then she's like COME HERE! when I'm only like...seven feet away...and then she'll just sit there pretending to be busy for a full minute before she actually tells me what she needed me for in the first place :exdee:

My Dad does that and its so annoying! He'll get real pissed if I ignore him too.

Mogi
09-20-2007, 06:19 AM
My mom annoys me.
x.x
There's too much to explain, so I'm gonna leave it at that....

TyphoonThaReapa
09-20-2007, 08:30 AM
I annoy the hell out of everybody.:cool:

And don't try to nuke me Jojee. I'm everywhere...:cool:

Araciel
09-20-2007, 08:55 AM
You

goddamned right.

Heath
09-20-2007, 11:30 AM
To cut a long list short, my mother annoys me a fair bit; as does my sister. Andy van der Meyde only just manages to pass for comedy so I'll let him off. George Galloway, David Cameron and Clare Short really annoy me though. Especially Galloway. Oh, not forgetting that guy from Hell's Kitchen who constantly had a go at Jim Davidson, Sam Allardyce, Alex Salmond, most of the pensioners in north Wales and Graham Norton.

Irritable? Me?