PDA

View Full Version : EVERYTHINGS SMURFING WONDERFUL

Avarice-ness
09-19-2007, 04:06 PM
EVERYONE!
COME JOIN ME AND COMMENCE IN THE ENERGY DRINKING!
yes, I have had an energy drink.

They are pretty awesome. SO! ANYWAYS! Today has got to be the single most highlight of my LIFE! WHY?! Because yeah, Ya'll know later, GTFO.

Because god only knows you guys have to deal with my "BE HAPPY" threads!
But this one's made from pure energy drink!

So! What have the highlights of your life been? Where they good things, bad things, things of many colors? DID THEY SIT IN A HAT OR HIT WITH A BASEBALL BAT, OMG I'M DR. SUESS!!!

HIGHLIGHTS OF YOUR LIFE.

GOE

Peegee
09-19-2007, 05:38 PM
Does coffee count? If it does, MAN do I love energy drinks. I drink coffee like I chug water.

Wait...is that something to be proud of?

Jojee
09-19-2007, 05:40 PM
I like to highlight my life in rainbow colors :p Sometimes I think you are on drugs~

LunarWeaver
09-19-2007, 05:42 PM
The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest was the highlight of my life.

Resha
09-19-2007, 05:47 PM
AVA. HOW IS IT YOU'RE SO HYPER AND HAPPY ALL THE TIME. IT'S CRAZY AND SLIGHTLY IMPOSSIBLE :p (trying to rise to the occasion)

Fuck. I loved The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest. I actually thought they were real. yes, they were a highlight of my life.

the highlight of my life is SCHOOL AND PEOPLE

Sergeant Hartman
09-19-2007, 05:55 PM
:sing: Life's a bitch and then ya die

demondude
09-19-2007, 05:59 PM
:sing: Life's a bitch and then ya die

Hush you witch that's just a lie!

Actually I'll contradict myself life is a bitch.
At the moment anyway.

bipper
09-19-2007, 06:08 PM
My highlights have definitely been the kids and the game I work so lazily on. When I release it, that will be a good highlight too.

Vodka tends to be my energy drink. Wehn I got drunk tanked the other day that was only after I broke my kitchen table, destroyed a dog kennel, did a bunch a cleaning, and went off on my kicking bag for like 45 minutes. I drank like half of a 1.75 liter of vodka for no real reason, and it isn't like me to drink. But when I do!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avarice-ness
09-19-2007, 06:26 PM
I like to highlight my life in rainbow colors :p Sometimes I think you are on drugs~

xD Dude someone asked me if I was on drugs like right after I made this thread because I'm always like "WHOA DUDE YEAAAAH~"

AVA. HOW IS IT YOU'RE SO HYPER AND HAPPY ALL THE TIME. IT'S CRAZY AND SLIGHTLY IMPOSSIBLE :p (trying to rise to the occasion)

Actually this is just recent. I'm like high on life and love. =D I WANT TO FILL THE WORLD WITH SUNSHINE AND HAPPYNESS AND TELL EVERYONE THAT LOVE IS A MANY SPLENDORED THING.

escobert
09-19-2007, 06:27 PM
Days off make me happy.

Jess
09-19-2007, 06:29 PM
The boyfriend, friends and family are the highlights in my life! :jess:

Vodka + Red Bull = :heart: but I seem to be highly sensitive to caffiene and I just can't sleep afterwards!

I'm glad you are full of love, Ava. Love is good! :love:

Old Manus
09-19-2007, 06:33 PM
When Swansea won the FA Cup.

Wait, no. It must have been a dream :(

I Don't Need A Name
09-19-2007, 06:37 PM

smurf. I loved The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest. I actually thought they were real. yes, they were a highlight of my life.

the highlight of my life is SCHOOL AND PEOPLE

and frogs

Fatal Impurity
09-19-2007, 07:48 PM
Learning how to play with my third leg!

Quindiana Jones
09-19-2007, 07:49 PM
Vitamin Water blurbs on the bottles. But the bastard thing is only sold in America. That made me EMO.

Lynx
09-19-2007, 08:31 PM
well id say most of my highlights of my life are my yearly trips to lake george everytime i come back with some exciteing storys.

snowboarding.

all the others are my stupid ones. hand feeding a big bear, catching the rattle snake with my bare hands and picking up the shark out of the aquarium tank when i was 7 years old.

Storm San
09-19-2007, 08:39 PM
The best day of my life was on the 15th of September, 2007
I went to a concert with two girls, one of which I really like.