PDA

View Full Version : Firefox and Vista :P

Jessweeee♪
09-20-2007, 02:10 AM
So, I close my laptop when I go away from the computer, and when I open it and come back, MY SCROLL BARS ARE GONE :eek: :eek: :eek:

How do I fix this without restarting my session?

...also, I love the Windows Vista Standard theme, problem is, a lot of programs won't work when it's like that for some reason! They'll just automatically set the theme to Vista Basic :mad2:

...anything I can do about that, either?

o_O
09-20-2007, 06:02 AM
It could be that something is resizing the firefox window so that it's larger than your screen, causing the scrollbars to be rendered outside of the screen. Test it by clicking the maximize button and seeing if the bars return.

If you have a "unregistered" version of Vista, it'll kill the Aero window manager. It may also be something to do with performance. I don't konw a lot about Vista, sorry. :p

Renmiri
09-20-2007, 08:09 AM
Make sure you are truly using Firefox on full screen. Sometimes the window is big enough and it looks like it's in full screen ad it's not and when you reopen the laptop it gets messed up.

Jessweeee♪
09-22-2007, 03:51 AM
Thanks n.n

I'll try that when I get my laptop back...

WHY DOESN'T THE WII HAVE A KEYBOARD?!

Rostum
09-22-2007, 08:17 AM
Depending on how much ram you have and what video card you are using, depends on the performance of Aero.