PDA

View Full Version : TGS 07: Square Enix announces three new Kingdom Hearts games!!

Dragonsoul
09-20-2007, 05:27 AM
Tokyo Game Show 2007: New Kingdom Hearts Games Revealed news from 1UP.com (http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3162989)
Tokyo Game Show 2007: New Kingdom Hearts Games Revealed
First details on the three new iterations for PSP, DS, mobile.
By Andrew Hayward, 09/19/2007
Square Enix's Tokyo Game Show presentation is currently going down in Japan and we've got the first details on the trio of new Kingdom Hearts titles.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep for PSP looks to be a single-player adventure in the vein of the PlayStation 2 iterations, though not "Kingdom Hearts III." Birth by Sleep's protagonist was not explicitly named in the presentation, but he looked an awful lot like Zack of Final Fantasy VII/Crisis Core fame.

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days for Nintendo DS appears to star Roxas from Kingdom Hearts II, but its main draw looks to be four-player simultaneous play using members of Organization XIII. It will be in full 3D.

Kingdom Hearts: Coded is a mobile game, likely for Japanese cell phones. It stars the familiar cast of main characters from the original Kingdom Hearts (Sora & co.) and seems to be set between the first and second PlayStation 2 titles.

Each title is said to have a time-related theme: Birth by Sleep is "the distant past," KH: 358/2 Days is "time of the other side," and Code is "time has gone by." More as it comes!

---

I've never played any Kingdom Hearts games but this is big news to fans of that series. Please not that Kingdom Hearts 3 will not come too soon because the main KH team is working on Final Fantasy Versus XIII, it's the same team! What are your thoughts? I'll have to rent some KH games to see what the fuss is all about, can you believe I've never played any of the three games? :)

Rostum
09-20-2007, 06:08 AM
Well, I have a DS. But damnit... why do they have to spread them out over two different systems and a damn phone? Screw that. This is one big fail for SE in my opinion.

Larahl
09-20-2007, 07:02 AM
I don't even own a DS nor a PSP. :cry:

Ouch!
09-20-2007, 07:09 AM
I've already expressed my feelings on spreading a single series across multiple consoles, but I can't complain too much because I have both a DS and a PSP.

Whatever. More money for me to squander.

ljkkjlcm9
09-20-2007, 11:39 AM
I don't mind them doing some games portable, and some games on consoles, but putting it on 2 different portable systems just seems stupid.

THE JACKEL

Levian
09-20-2007, 11:41 AM
I was kinda expecting one of them being on the PS3 when I read the thread title, but oh no!

oh well. I don't think I'm gonna pick up any of these :p

Marshall Banana
09-20-2007, 03:47 PM
Eh. I think I'll forget this was ever announced.

Dreddz
09-20-2007, 07:07 PM
Wow, not only can I button mash at home, I can do it on the train, bus or even on the loo! YES!

Dragonsoul
09-20-2007, 08:26 PM
So the rumors of a Kingdom Hearts PS 3 game being announced at TGS was a FALSE leak of info, not sure why that was posted earlier in another thread somewhere.

I haven't played any KH games, but I remember the composer is Yoko Shimomura, who I remember the name of, and I haven't listened to any music from those games. I just found out that she's one of the two composers for Front Mission, which I love! Then I found out she's the composer for Street Fighter 2! Then I look for other Snes rpg's she's composed for since I have every single Snes rom and it says Live A Live and Super Mario RPG. The Super Mario RPG is good but it isn't really my style, but it's great for the game. The Live A Live game has really great music!

I've added her to the list of my favorite composers! Also on this list are Nobuo Uematsu, Yasunori Mitsuda, Hitoshi Sakimoto, and Masaharu Iwata.

PuPu
09-21-2007, 12:11 AM
I wish they would release Final Mix+ and Re: CoM.

Formalhaut
09-21-2007, 06:42 PM
Not releasing The next KH game on a Ps3 or any other console will be Square Enix's and Disney's downfall.

Clawsze
09-21-2007, 07:25 PM
Actually, at the present time, Handheld gaming is most popular, seeing only 2 major handhelds and about 4 major Consoles, it evens out to hand held winning.

But putting 2 on different systems, that is just stupid...although, it may be an intentional dive, to see which is more popular, Nintendo or Sony.

I believe these 2 games could decide the whole future of SE's releases....may Nintendo be strong(Salute)

Spawn of Sephiroth
09-21-2007, 10:05 PM
I can understand them putting it on the DS and PSP, but a cell phone is just stupid. BIG MISTAKE SE!

Ouch!
09-22-2007, 01:14 AM
I can understand them putting it on the DS and PSP, but a cell phone is just stupid. BIG MISTAKE SE!
Only cell phones in Japan can handle something like that, and from what I understand, the market for cell phone video games is pretty huge over there.

Formalhaut
09-22-2007, 01:36 AM
What about over in in Europe or America?

Momiji
09-22-2007, 07:26 AM
Ugh. I wish my monitor was fixed so I copy/paste an epic fail guy in this thread. (4channers help meeeee, I'm stuck doing this on my Wii)

And I suppose KH3 wil ONLY be released for PS3 as well? Damn you, S-E...you are so full of fail yet again...

Ouch!
09-22-2007, 08:01 PM
And I suppose KH3 wil ONLY be released for PS3 as well? Damn you, S-E...you are so full of fail yet again...
Personally, I believe you're full of fail for expecting otherwise. While the series is on different consoles, no game has ever been multi-platform. Given SE's insistence on keeping FFXIII a PS3 exclusive, what made you think KH3 would be any different?

Carl the Llama
09-26-2007, 07:49 AM
I honestly dont know why so many people have a problem with Squenix releaseing the games across different platforms. did you guys know that KHII Final Mix+ has a remade version of Chain of Memorys, so it is also posible that they will also release a final mix of KHIII with the very same games that your complaining about now.

Raebus
09-26-2007, 09:53 AM
"Oh look, a game called kingdom hearts! It looks...good, we'll buy"

*12 hours later*

"This game is brilliant! It's a shame my gaming prowess lets finish it within 12 hours but I've heard rumours about a sequel to it, I'm so getting it!"

*Buys the sequel and beats it, 12 months later*

"Its been too long since the last kingdom hearts game and I've already beaten the gba version ;___;. OH WAIT, another kingdom hearts game and its on...another console, oh well I might aswell buy that"

*Another release on another console*

"I've got enough money for the other console I'll barely use after playing that...I think"

* Another release on another console*

"I've got not money and I'm having to live off the streets and beg off hobo's :("

An extreme example but I haven't got the money to buy the same game series on different consoles, games I want to play.

Ouch!
09-26-2007, 07:44 PM
I honestly dont know why so many people have a problem with Squenix releaseing the games across different platforms. did you guys know that KHII Final Mix+ has a remade version of Chain of Memorys, so it is also posible that they will also release a final mix of KHIII with the very same games that your complaining about now.
The chances of Re: Chain of Memories actually making it to the United States are minimal at best. That aside, how many people really want to wait an extra three or four years for a remake to come out in Japan with little promise of ever reaching our shores.

Marshall Banana
09-26-2007, 08:57 PM
=O? (http://www.kh2.co.uk/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1190817696&archive=&start_from=&ucat=4&)

Brennan
09-26-2007, 11:10 PM
sweet... i needed to know this info :)

Fonzie
09-27-2007, 12:42 AM
Ouch has already expressed all my feelings to the most of you and this announcement.

Aerisfanatic
09-27-2007, 01:29 AM
pretty cool, but im not gonaa get ecited till we get more information

Ouch!
09-27-2007, 04:30 PM
After the Famitsu screens and new information, my interest still lies solely in Birth by Sleep.

Hazzard
09-27-2007, 05:32 PM
The brown haired guy definitely looks like Xehonort.

Marshall Banana
09-27-2007, 05:35 PM
"Master Xehanort" is still bald and ugly, but Terra is cute. <3

Hazzard
09-27-2007, 05:58 PM
Huh? Master Xehanort is the bald geezer? I assumed it was Xemnas...

Marshall Banana
09-27-2007, 07:05 PM
I saw this, and I assume that it's correct:

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/fofonda/Misc/xehanort.jpg

マスター ゼアノート! Masuta Zeanoto! Master Xehanort!

Fynn
09-27-2007, 07:46 PM
I saw this, and I assume that it's correct:

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/fofonda/Misc/xehanort.jpg

マスターゼアノト! Masuta Zeanoto! Master Xehanort!

Is there any possibility you could translate the rest of the names on that particular scan?

Marshall Banana
09-27-2007, 08:49 PM
This scan? (http://kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=fambbs5.jpg)

From left to right:
Terra (Tera)
Ven
Mysterious Young Woman (Nazo no Shoujo)
Mysterious Man (Nazo no Jinbutsu)
Master Xehanort

50calCerberus
09-28-2007, 01:53 AM
i think the chicks name is aqua:D

Clawsze
09-28-2007, 07:59 AM
i think the chicks name is aqua:D

It would fit with the Elemetn relations(Air=Sky etc)

Dragonface
09-28-2007, 12:42 PM
We can comfirm few things for KH:BbS: Characters, Worlds, emenies and a bit of combat (with a need of tranlation will make it better). But few things does rise a new thing that need to cheak on: 1) Because Van looks like Roxas, what does Van is relate to Sora (Father/Son perhap) ? 2) We still need to give 'Master Xehanort's Side-kick' a name.
For 358/2...Can someone translate the name for No.14?

Ouch!
09-28-2007, 11:36 PM
We can comfirm few things for KH:BbS: Characters, Worlds, emenies and a bit of combat (with a need of tranlation will make it better). But few things does rise a new thing that need to cheak on: 1) Because Van looks like Roxas, what does Van is relate to Sora (Father/Son perhap) ? 2) We still need to give 'Master Xehanort's Side-kick' a name.
For 358/2...Can someone translate the name for No.14?
There was actually a very interesting theory I read somewhere out there regarding Ven's likeness to Roxas and Terra's Xehanort. Someone suggested that Master Xehanort (the old guy) possesses Terra's body just as Xehanort's heartless possesses Riku's body at the end of Kingdom Hearts. Based on the way Xehanort's heartless talks about taking over Riku's body, he makes it seem as if it's something that he might have done before.

Along the same lines, he suggests that perhaps Kairi's heart wasn't the only extra one Sora stored in his body. He thought that maybe Ven's heart was somehow placed in Sora's body so when Sora released Kairi's heart and created a Nobody, the Nobody took Ven's heart and his form, thus creating Roxas, a Nobody with a heart (thus enabling him to wield a keyblade). There was a lot more to this which I cannot remember, involving some "evidence" which was only mildly convincing.

Still, given the manner in which the Kingdom Hearts plot has thus far progressed, I'm willing to bet that such a relationship between Sora and Ven is far more likely than a father/son deal.

Clawsze
09-29-2007, 09:41 AM
Indeed, Father/Son is way too Cliche, and KH doesn't do Cliche(much)

The idea about Ven in Sora is good, would explain why Roxas looks like a twin to him. Also, I support the therory of Possession of Terra, but mine differs, it is on another thread here, and I am not writing it again.

Hazzard
09-29-2007, 10:07 AM
I agree with Ouch! It sounds like a reasonable, solid theory. I would be able to comprehend with the fact that the old guy had possessed Terra's body towards the end, thus creating the Xehanort in the present. The Roxas idea sounds concrete as well, because it does explain how he is in relation to Sora, and the dialog and character interactions by Xehanort, when he persuades Riku to give him his body, also when Sora is turned into a Nobody.

I'm just grueled into what Kingdom Hearts has to show us, everything looks great at the moment, and the franchise seems to be getting more impressive by the releases.

Mercen-X
10-01-2007, 09:52 PM
マスター ゼアノート! Masuta Zeanoto! Master Xehanort!Actually it'd be more like "Masutaa Zeanooto"! Heeheeheh.

There was actually a very interesting theory I read somewhere out there regarding Ven's likeness to Roxas and Terra's Xehanort. Someone suggested that Master Xehanort (the old guy) possesses Terra's body just as Xehanort's heartless possesses Riku's body at the end of Kingdom Hearts. Based on the way Xehanort's heartless talks about taking over Riku's body, he makes it seem as if it's something that he might have done before.

Along the same lines, he suggests that perhaps Kairi's heart wasn't the only extra one Sora stored in his body. He thought that maybe Ven's heart was somehow placed in Sora's body so when Sora released Kairi's heart and created a Nobody, the Nobody took Ven's heart and his form, thus creating Roxas, a Nobody with a heart (thus enabling him to wield a keyblade).
Was it officially proclaimed that Mickey's voice was the one guiding Sora during his dive to the heart? By this new 'evidence', it could have been Ven.

Clawsze
10-01-2007, 10:07 PM
マスター ゼアノート! Masuta Zeanoto! Master Xehanort!Actually it'd be more like "Masutaa Zeanooto"! Heeheeheh.

Along the same lines, he suggests that perhaps Kairi's heart wasn't the only extra one Sora stored in his body. He thought that maybe Ven's heart was somehow placed in Sora's body so when Sora released Kairi's heart and created a Nobody, the Nobody took Ven's heart and his form, thus creating Roxas, a Nobody with a heart (thus enabling him to wield a keyblade).
Was it officially proclaimed that Mickey's voice was the one guiding Sora during his dive to the heart? By this new 'evidence', it could have been Ven.

Indeed, this would make Ven the spirit of the Keyblade of Light.....interesting....SE, you had better not screw this up, these 2 games(mobile games don't count to me) could either solve, or destroy the story of KH.

Marshall Banana
10-01-2007, 10:47 PM
If that's how you prefer to romanize long vowels, it is. =O

Ouch!
10-02-2007, 01:06 AM

Indeed, this would make Ven the spirit of the Keyblade of Light.....interesting....SE, you had better not screw this up, these 2 games(mobile games don't count to me) could either solve, or destroy the story of KH.
Just remember this was a theory created before we even had names for Ven, Terra, and Aqua, and long before the old man was revealed to be Master Xehanort.

The idea of the voice guiding Sora being that of Ven is definitely an interesting one. After all, when Roxas does his dive into the heart he heard the same voice, and assuming this theory has some merit (which we can't possibly know), it would make sense as Roxas would possess Ven's heart.

Mercen-X
10-02-2007, 08:46 PM
I can't find anything official about Mickey guiding Sora or Roxas.

However, I did find something else. I've seen it a lot that people think Xehanort has some kind of side-kick. Most people realize that Xehanort is cloning himself. After all, if Vexen can clone Riku, why can't Xehanort clone himself?

Also this, "The first game introduced maidens, called the "Princesses of Heart", who possess no darkness in their hearts."

I wasn't aware that Wendy and Ariel had darkness in their hearts. True enough Wendy, Jane, and Sally can't be described as princesses. But Ariel is a princess born the daughter of King Triton. Obviously, the title of Princess of Heart has to do with more than being good hearted and a princess.

Ouch!
10-03-2007, 01:31 AM

However, I did find something else. I've seen it a lot that people think Xehanort has some kind of side-kick. Most people realize that Xehanort is cloning himself. After all, if Vexen can clone Riku, why can't Xehanort clone himself?

Also this, "The first game introduced maidens, called the "Princesses of Heart", who possess no darkness in their hearts."

I wasn't aware that Wendy and Ariel had darkness in their hearts. True enough Wendy, Jane, and Sally can't be described as princesses. But Ariel is a princess born the daughter of King Triton. Obviously, the title of Princess of Heart has to do with more than being good hearted and a princess.

Where in any of the games is it suggested that Xehanort is cloning himself?

Marshall Banana
10-03-2007, 02:44 AM
Maybe Ariel isn't a Princess of Heart because of the fact that she's a fish!

Unthinkable
10-04-2007, 01:16 AM

The Princesses of Heart are the Disney Princesses minus Pocahontas, and swapping Ariel and Mulan with Alice and Kairi.
Also square didn't want to have Ariel leave her world.

Dragonsoul
10-04-2007, 11:54 PM
Kingdom Hearts made the front page featured article of the day on Wikipedia!!!
Main Page - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page)

The following is the text they have on the front page. They also link to the article for the game series and other links for it also.
---
Kingdom Hearts is a series of action role-playing games developed and published by Square Enix (formerly Square). It is the result of a collaboration between Square and Disney Interactive Studios, and is under the direction of Tetsuya Nomura, a longtime Square character designer. Kingdom Hearts is a crossover of various Disney settings based in a universe made specifically for the series. In addition, it has an all-star voice cast which included many of the Disney characters' original voice actors. Characters from Square Enix's Final Fantasy series also make appearances and interact with the player and Disney characters. The series centers around the main character Sora's search for his friends and his encounters with Disney and Final Fantasy characters on their worlds. The Kingdom Hearts series currently consists of four games across different video game platforms, though future titles are planned. Most of the games in the series have been both critically acclaimed and commercially successful, though each installment has seen different levels of success. As of December 2006, the Kingdom Hearts series has shipped over ten million copies worldwide, with 2.0 million copies in PAL regions, 3.0 million copies in Japan, and 5.6 million copies in North America. The video games have also been adapted into a manga series as well as a novel series.
---

Go Kingdom Hearts!! :)

Clawsze
10-05-2007, 07:54 AM
Kingdom Hearts made the front page featured article of the day on Wikipedia!!!
Main Page - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page)

The following is the text they have on the front page. They also link to the article for the game series and other links for it also.
---
Kingdom Hearts is a series of action role-playing games developed and published by Square Enix (formerly Square). It is the result of a collaboration between Square and Disney Interactive Studios, and is under the direction of Tetsuya Nomura, a longtime Square character designer. Kingdom Hearts is a crossover of various Disney settings based in a universe made specifically for the series. In addition, it has an all-star voice cast which included many of the Disney characters' original voice actors. Characters from Square Enix's Final Fantasy series also make appearances and interact with the player and Disney characters. The series centers around the main character Sora's search for his friends and his encounters with Disney and Final Fantasy characters on their worlds. The Kingdom Hearts series currently consists of four games across different video game platforms, though future titles are planned. Most of the games in the series have been both critically acclaimed and commercially successful, though each installment has seen different levels of success. As of December 2006, the Kingdom Hearts series has shipped over ten million copies worldwide, with 2.0 million copies in PAL regions, 3.0 million copies in Japan, and 5.6 million copies in North America. The video games have also been adapted into a manga series as well as a novel series.
---

Go Kingdom Hearts!! :)

Indeed, go KH!!!

Mercen-X
10-07-2007, 11:38 PM

youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikCI2LqgPd8&mode=related&search=)

Ouch!
10-08-2007, 08:31 PM

I believe I missed anything except references to fate and its inevitability?

PuPu
10-08-2007, 09:39 PM

I believe I missed anything except references to fate and its inevitability?
I think he's talking about 0:19-0:21. Some mysterious person formed from Xehanort, though there isn't any evidence to say that it's a clone except that they both have similar powers and abilities.

Mercen-X
10-08-2007, 09:54 PM
You're missing the point though. I never said the games mentioned anything about Xehanort cloning himself. I said people have theorized as much and I'm inclined to AGREE with them.

Somebody said that mysterious old guy IS Xehanort. A second person jumps out of Xehanort, looks just like him for a split second and then transforms into what looks like Ansem-possessed Riku with a mask.

I AGREE with the possibility that he's cloning himSELF because the Organization had previously succeeded in cloning Riku. Get it? Honestly, I don't even know why I'm still discussing this since that was meant as a reference and not a topic. This isn't a theory thread after all.

I think I'll just go back and delete those things.

Ouch!
10-08-2007, 10:17 PM
If I've offended you, Mercen-X, that was not my intent and I apologize. I misunderstood what you said.

I just interpreted the creation of the Riku-look-alike as a nifty bit of magick meant to enforce the link between Xehanort's heartless and Master Xehanort.

Unthinkable
10-09-2007, 12:24 AM
I AGREE with the possibility that he's cloning himSELF because the Organization had previously succeeded in cloning Riku. Get it?
Actually Vexen didn't clone Riku, he made a replica Riku from data he got from fighting the real Riku.

Ouch!
10-09-2007, 12:56 AM
I AGREE with the possibility that he's cloning himSELF because the Organization had previously succeeded in cloning Riku. Get it?
Actually Vexen didn't clone Riku, he made a replica Riku from data he got from fighting the real Riku.
I'd say that fits the definition of "clone" perfectly in almost any situation.

Mercen-X
10-18-2007, 10:42 PM
I just interpreted the creation of the Riku-look-alike as a nifty bit of magick meant to enforce the link between Xehanort's heartless and Master Xehanort.

That sounds logical.

By the way, the Neo-Replica's mask goes well with Possessed-Riku's Keyblade.

Also, I was in denial over the earlier claims about Power Rangers being involved in this game. But it's obvious that the masked fighters and the awesomely ugly villain are a tribute to Power Ranger fame.

Clawsze
10-19-2007, 07:52 AM
Power Rangers.....they have been on TV for 20 years....but they use the sam ebad effects...I know, my little coison forces me to watch the crap.....and he thinks it's real.....GODDAMMIT!!!
Anyway, went on Wiki, it said that in Birth by Sleep you play as Terra(Name confirmed) but Ven seems to feature a lot. In 358/2, the 14th member is a girl, and you can play as ALL the Org members in multiplayer....discuss.

Mercen-X
10-20-2007, 10:49 PM
Anyway, went on Wiki, it said that in Birth by Sleep you play as Terra(Name confirmed) but Ven seems to feature a lot. In 358/2, the 14th member is a girl, and you can play as ALL the Org members in multiplayer....discuss.

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_Birth_by_Sleep)

I don't know when you got this information, but the site seems to have had an update. It seems you there are three scenarios, one for each character. The theme of the game is Ven's identity and it plays on the PSP similar to Chain of Memories with a usage of decks (gag me).

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_358/2_Days)

"Three-hundred fifty-eight days over two" :tongue: I prefer "358 half days"

Where does it mention that the new Org-ie is a girl?

Kingdom Hearts coded - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_coded)

Since coded takes place after KH2, you might think it was important to play. However, it only has a few new things to offer since it's plot is similar to CoM. I'm betting that coded will take you back to worlds you visited in both of the previous games.

Vivisteiner
10-21-2007, 12:21 AM
Bad news for me.

I dont really like Kingdom Hearts.

Chocobo King
10-21-2007, 09:33 PM
Only cell phones in Japan can handle something like that, and from what I understand, the market for cell phone video games is pretty huge over there.

Acually, they have a kingdom hearts game for the cell phone along with the final fantasy vii dc lost episode game. theyre avalible here in america too. but i wouldnt no if theyre any good because i didnt down load them on my phone.

Clawsze
10-22-2007, 10:14 AM

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_Birth_by_Sleep)

I don't know when you got this information, but the site seems to have had an update. It seems you there are three scenarios, one for each character. The theme of the game is Ven's identity and it plays on the PSP similar to Chain of Memories with a usage of decks (gag me).

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_358/2_Days)

"Three-hundred fifty-eight days over two" :tongue: I prefer "358 half days"

Where does it mention that the new Org-ie is a girl?

Kingdom Hearts coded - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_coded)

Since coded takes place after KH2, you might think it was important to play. However, it only has a few new things to offer since it's plot is similar to CoM. I'm betting that coded will take you back to worlds you visited in both of the previous games.

I found the info on Wikipedia, they had an update, also went on Youtube first and there was trailer videos for BbS and 358/2, the latter of which had the 14th member at the end, hood up and smiling. She also had the typical KH Female Figure.

I found this out about 10-20 minutes before I made that post.
Links ahoy!!!!
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days, Birth by Sleep & Coded Slideshow (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY-OWMWRY4Q)
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9JSeyLlZw4&mode=related&search=)

The first is all the games, the second is just 358/2.

Mercen-X
10-22-2007, 09:28 PM
I see.

Clawsze
10-22-2007, 09:48 PM
I see.

Yes, as you said you can see, this character has the typical KH Female Figure.....Axel has been the only exception to this as he is extremly skinny, meaning it was hard to tell whether he was man or woman apart from his voice.....Marly in CoM as well, but that's only because you could only see his face, his body isn't a KHFF.

Also, for those who are afraid to say it, KH Coded looks weird and quite honestly........actually, I'm not gonna say it.

Dragonface
10-23-2007, 11:45 AM
I see.

Yes, as you said you can see, this character has the typical KH Female Figure.....Axel has been the only exception to this as he is extremly skinny, meaning it was hard to tell whether he was man or woman apart from his voice.....Marly in CoM as well, but that's only because you could only see his face, his body isn't a KHFF.

Also, for those who are afraid to say it, KH Coded looks weird and quite honestly........actually, I'm not gonna say it.

Well Coded will not be release outside Japan so a lot of people elsewhere can say any bad things about Coded (Even if its not ture). I really hate Japan's Phone Games (for now on we'll call it JPGs for short).

Clawsze
10-24-2007, 11:13 AM
If you watch the Youtube videos, it looks like you have top hit blocks or something.....and that looks rubbish....anyways, I think old Saix has a big role in 385/2 as he features in a few screenshots.

Marshall Banana
10-25-2007, 02:01 AM
358/2 Days is appealing to me a little now. I was turned off by it at first, but its graphics look cute, and I'm anxious to revisit worlds from the first game (Wonderland!).

The Majestic
10-25-2007, 04:24 AM
This is all Cool.. Well I dont know about getting a Ds but i certainly do have a psp.. and for all the questions to be solved I just say let there be patience and we will all soon figure out what is what.. BUT FOR SURE IM GETTING BIRTH BY SLEEP!!!.. IT LOOKS AWESOME!!!... anywho... In other words I've heard rumors that SE is infact making KHIII for the PS3 and remeber rumors arent always true so its not official. * And for my side.. its kinda obvious.. the third kingdom hearts for the third version of the Playstation! :) * well thats just what I think.... and thanks for telling us the info DragonSoul :D

Hazzard
10-25-2007, 06:16 AM
I don't know. Let's wait and see, huh?

Clawsze
10-25-2007, 12:23 PM
if KH3 comes out on PS3, I will not buy it.....then again, after SE have finished FFXIII and Versus, it will be about 2010 before it comes out, by which time, I will be at Unversity....and the PS3 will be Hella cheap....and I want FFXIII and Versus and KH3.....this is fitting in nicely......