PDA

View Full Version : What the hell? Wait a minute...Was 2pac...God?

TyphoonThaReapa
09-20-2007, 08:24 AM
A'yo, if you'd ever listen to 2pac's lyrics closely, he actually predicted his own death...It's all over his lyrics! Could we have kill the reincarnation of Jesus Christ? The only person that could save us from the damnation of Hell? Holy :skull::skull::skull::skull: we're so screwed...:(

Old Manus
09-20-2007, 08:29 AM
Humans 1 - 0 God

Araciel
09-20-2007, 08:44 AM
what's a 2pac?

Storm San
09-20-2007, 08:45 AM
Your first quotation in your sig quotes William Shakespeare, not 2pac.

TyphoonThaReapa
09-20-2007, 08:46 AM

That's called "THUG LUV"!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Azure Chrysanthemum
09-20-2007, 08:48 AM
I don't remember much about him, but wasn't he murdered and didn't he have a lot of connections with gang violence? Predicting one's death in this case wouldn't be entirely out of the question.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
09-20-2007, 08:49 AM
Jesus is more quotable

TyphoonThaReapa
09-20-2007, 08:50 AM
I don't remember much about him, but wasn't he murdered and didn't he have a lot of connections with gang violence? Predicting one's death in this case wouldn't be entirely out of the question.

Thanks for killin' my thread Void! Your a big help...:mad2:

Azure Chrysanthemum
09-20-2007, 09:16 AM
Thanks for killin' my thread Void! Your a big help...:mad2:

What can I say? It's what I do :)

persephonehermione
09-20-2007, 09:33 AM
Well we come to the age old question about whether or not Christ had visited to the earth again. We're the planet that condemns a person to psychiatric hospital if they state they they are a deity.

But if an individual dies, we start analysing their actions, especially if their death was untimely.

So, I'm not saying Yes, I'm not saying No.

The fact is, that if it did happen, with human nature being as it is, there would be a lot of denial.

Persephone Hermione

Nominus Experse
09-20-2007, 09:49 AM
We're the planet that condemns a person to psychiatric hospital if they state they they are a deity.

Have you met Mr. Conservative Christain America yet?

Rocket Edge
09-20-2007, 10:06 AM
Pretty much. 2Pac was obsessed with death, and the mystery behind it. As much as a leader & potential world changer Tupac was, saying he could have been the reincarnation as Jesus Christ is going a little too far.

Peegee
09-20-2007, 02:49 PM
what's a 2pac?

Silence, infidel!

Jess
09-20-2007, 02:51 PM
I'm with BtV on this one! :jess:

Sergeant Hartman
09-20-2007, 03:36 PM
:sing: California Love!

Flying Mullet
09-20-2007, 03:44 PM
This is roughly what I was going to say. The fact that he was so heavily involved with gangs and enjoyed romanticizing the whole "East Coast vs. West Coast" theme, his death wasn't that hard to predict.

41-Inches-Wide
09-20-2007, 03:47 PM
I predict that I'll die someday. my epitaph will say SHE WAS GOD.

Ouch!
09-20-2007, 04:17 PM
Have you been reading Chugworth Academy (http://chugworth.com/?strip_id=378)? 2Pac is reaching out to Bobby from beyond the grave over the internet and Tyrone has become a prophet who sees his savior while drifting between life or death. They come to herald his return.

Seriously, what the smurf?

escobert
09-20-2007, 04:20 PM
No, Nas is God's Son silly!

Sergeant Hartman
09-20-2007, 04:36 PM
Represent!

TyphoonThaReapa
09-20-2007, 06:22 PM
Represent!

Shut up!!! 2pac was God, and you guys killed him!!! Thanks people!!! Now we're going to rout in hell forever!!!:mad2:

Hazzard
09-20-2007, 07:13 PM
2pac's gang violence definitely would lead to his death, and like others had said, even he could predict that his death would come soon.

Being a God? That's a bit silly, TTR, come on...

TyphoonThaReapa
09-20-2007, 07:16 PM
2pac's gang violence definitely would lead to his death, and like others had said, even he could predict that his death would come soon.

Being a God? That's a bit silly, TTR, come on...

You too Hazzard?!? You love 2pac!!! You sang with me...California Love...:whimper:

scrumpleberry
09-20-2007, 07:34 PM
I don't believe that 2pac was God, because first I'd have to actually believe in God. 2pac was too human on top of that. He had weaknesses like the rest of us.

demondude
09-20-2007, 08:03 PM
I doubt that we'll rot in hell because we ridiculed a gangster.

TyphoonThaReapa
09-20-2007, 08:06 PM
:whimper:...Where's the Luv?...The California Luv?...:whimper:

Sergeant Hartman
09-20-2007, 08:10 PM
:sing: NOW LET ME WELCOME EVERYBODY TO THA WILD WILD WEST

TyphoonThaReapa
09-20-2007, 08:12 PM
:sing: NOW LET ME WELCOME EVERYBODY TO THA WILD WILD WEST

What do you think Serge? Do you think we Killed Jesus? Again?:confused:

Rase
09-20-2007, 09:26 PM
Humans 1 - 0 God
I pretty much stopped reading the thread after this.

Oh, and no, I don't think Tupac was Jesus.

TyphoonThaReapa
09-20-2007, 09:28 PM
Humans 1 - 0 God
I pretty much stopped reading the thread after this.

Oh, and no, I don't think Tupac was Jesus.

...Thug Luv...:(

Comet
09-20-2007, 11:25 PM
In his songs he also hints that after he dies he will return.

TyphoonThaReapa
09-21-2007, 12:28 AM
THUG LUV BABY!!!!!! WEST SIDEEEE!!!!!!!:cool:

Rengori
09-21-2007, 12:50 AM

No, that episode of the Boondocks where Gangstalicious was gonna get raped is "THUG LUV (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SDupUAlsUk)".

Psychotic
09-21-2007, 01:01 AM
Was 2pac God? That's an interesting question. No. No he was not. How do I know this? He would have called himself God, not 2pac.

TyphoonThaReapa
09-21-2007, 01:06 AM

No, that episode of the Boondocks where Gangstalicious was gonna get raped is "THUG LUV (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SDupUAlsUk)".

No that's "Thugin' Luv" not "Thug Luv" or "California Luv". LET THERE BE LIGHT!!!!!!:save:

Edit: Wow, that's says a lot Psy...:rolleyes2...wouldn't you agree God can call Himself what ever he wants? He is God you know...

Shiny
09-21-2007, 01:59 AM
Jesus doesn't bust caps. He smites.

Rengori
09-21-2007, 02:11 AM

No that's "Thugin' Luv" not "Thug Luv" or "California Luv". LET THERE BE LIGHT!!!!!!:save:

You're right, I really shouldn't be comparing what you and Hazzard do each night with 2pac. OH BURN

Fonzie
09-21-2007, 03:00 AM
So... this makes Biggie Satan... right?

escobert
09-21-2007, 06:07 AM
I'm learnin somethin every day, there is no Lazareth
Words like God is Greek or Latin
So if you study Egypt, you'll see the truth written by the masters

snacks
09-21-2007, 06:37 AM
IN WEST PHILADELPHIA BORN AND RAISED

TyphoonThaReapa
09-21-2007, 07:28 AM
Jesus doesn't bust caps. He smites.

What if there caps that smite? I'm pretty sure caps can smite someone...:cool:

You're right, I really shouldn't be comparing what you and Hazzard do each night with 2pac. OH BURN

Looks like you got me confused with yourself...READ 'EM AND WEEP (http://forums.eyesonff.com/usernote.php?u=27237&pp=20&page=12)!!!

So... this makes Biggie Satan... right?

Exactly...

I'm learnin somethin every day, there is no Lazareth
Words like God is Greek or Latin
So if you study Egypt, you'll see the truth written by the masters

So? 2pac bust caps the smite!:cool:

IN WEST PHILADELPHIA BORN AND RAISED

...That's so racist...:rolleyes2

Araciel
09-21-2007, 07:37 AM
what's a 2pac?

Silence, infidel!

you're an infidel.

Rengori
09-21-2007, 07:45 AM
Looks like you got me confused with yourself...READ 'EM AND WEEP (http://forums.eyesonff.com/usernote.php?u=27237&pp=20&page=12)!!!

So? Usernotes mean nothing. Besides, I don't know what people with different post counts are gonna be seeing.

TyphoonThaReapa
09-21-2007, 07:52 AM

So? Usernotes mean nothing. Besides, I don't know what people with different post counts are gonna be seeing.

Well, I dare you to say Biggie Smalls five times in the mirror, turn off the lights, and post again...IF YOU LIVE YOU INFIDEL!!!!! CALIFORNIA LOVE!!!!!! WEST SIDEEEEE!!!!
:cool:

Rengori
09-21-2007, 07:56 AM

Well, I dare you to say Biggie Smalls five times in the mirror, turn off the lights, and post again...IF YOU LIVE YOU INFIDEL!!!!! CALIFORNIA LOVE!!!!!! WEST SIDEEEEE!!!!
:cool:
Hey, me and Biggie are cool with eachother. EAST SIDE!!!

Firo Volondé
09-21-2007, 07:58 AM
Ha, that South Park episode was so smurfing funny!

Anyway, 2pac was a gangsta. Gangstas are always getting into fights. I mean, if a soldier in Iraq predicted he would die in violently, and he did, would you be surprised? SOUTHSIDE!!!!!!!!!!

TyphoonThaReapa
09-21-2007, 08:09 AM
There's a difference! 2pac made songs about them!!! SONGS!!!!!!!:cool:

WEST SIDEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!:cool:

escobert
09-21-2007, 08:13 AM
Yo tho, East coast is where it's at.

TyphoonThaReapa
09-21-2007, 08:21 AM
Yo tho, West coast is where it's at.

Fixed.:cool:

WEST SIDEEEEE!!!!! CALIFORNIA LOVE!!!!!!!!:cool:

Flying Mullet
09-21-2007, 12:48 PM
All California love amounts to is herpes in a hot tub.

Captain Maxx Power
09-21-2007, 01:37 PM
A'yo, if you'd ever listen to 2pac's lyrics closely, he actually predicted his own death...It's all over his lyrics! Could we have kill the reincarnation of Jesus Christ? The only person that could save us from the damnation of Hell? Holy :skull::skull::skull::skull: we're so screwed...:(

This was probably due to the fact that he lived a primarily "ghetto" life, which unfortunately comes complete with a lowered life expectancy due to violence.

Hazzard
09-21-2007, 04:14 PM
I have to admit, I'm WEST SIDE TILL WE MUTHAFUCKING DIE, babie!!!

TUPAC IS GOD OF RAPPING, not in reality.

Also, I can't believe Rengori watches Boondocks, I thought you only watched...rock stuff.

scrumpleberry
09-21-2007, 04:55 PM

Yes, rapper generally do make songs.

Soldiers would just sing military marches.

demondude
09-21-2007, 07:33 PM
Somone needs to bring in the folk singers to sort this all out.

TyphoonThaReapa
09-21-2007, 09:06 PM
All California love amounts to is herpes in a hot tub.

CALIFORNIA LOVE!!!!!!!!!!

This was probably due to the fact that he lived a primarily "ghetto" life, which unfortunately comes complete with a lowered life expectancy due to violence.

Where have I heard this? Oh yeah!!! The other 6 people that said it before you. I only have two words for you... THUG LUV!!!!!!!!!!

I have to admit, I'm WEST SIDE TILL WE MUTHAsmurfING DIE, babie!!!

TUPAC IS GOD OF RAPPING, not in reality.

Also, I can't believe Rengori watches Boondocks, I thought you only watched...rock stuff.

No, 2pac was Jesus and you guys killed him again you bastards!!!:mad2:

Yes, rapper generally do make songs.

Soldiers would just sing military marches.

THUG LUV!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somone needs to bring in the folk singers to sort this all out.

Screw that!!! CALIFORNIA LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

demondude
09-21-2007, 09:08 PM
Typing thug luv and california love in capital letters is a frightning combination. :(

Rengori
09-21-2007, 11:35 PM

Just music videos and Metalocalypse. The rest of the "rock" stuff is all reality :skull::skull::skull::skull: on VH1. The Boondocks is awesome.

Somone needs to bring in the folk singers to sort this all out.YouTube - Ensiferum 10th Anniversary Live DVD 6/14 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ZnKT2sMnI)

TyphoonThaReapa
09-21-2007, 11:39 PM

Just music videos and Metalocalypse. The rest of the "rock" stuff is all reality :skull::skull::skull::skull: on VH1. The Boondocks is awesome.

Somone needs to bring in the folk singers to sort this all out.YouTube - Ensiferum 10th Anniversary Live DVD 6/14 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ZnKT2sMnI)

You get no Thug Luv for that Ren...:mad:

Hazzard
09-21-2007, 11:48 PM
What exactly is "Thug Love" does it involve penetration of any sort?

I don't believe in a miracle maker called Jesus, the truth has been derived into lies and false beliefs, in my opinion.

TyphoonThaReapa
09-21-2007, 11:53 PM

I don't believe in a miracle maker called Jesus, the truth has been derived into lies and false beliefs, in my opinion.

"THUG LUV" not "Thug Love" you walking disaster!!!

THUG LUV BABY!!!!!!!!!!!! WEST SIDEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Rengori
09-21-2007, 11:55 PM

We agreed that "THUG LUV" involves no penetration, where as "THUGGIN' LUV" is gay rapper sex.

Hazzard
09-21-2007, 11:55 PM
Are you even from California, West Side. Don't you live up in Texas?

TyphoonThaReapa
09-21-2007, 11:57 PM

:shifty:

Hazzard
09-21-2007, 11:58 PM

Haha, no more "WESTSIDE TILL WE DIE" cries now, huh? :p

TyphoonThaReapa
09-22-2007, 12:01 AM

Haha, no more "WESTSIDE TILL WE DIE" cries now, huh? :p

...So, your from the UK. Your not even on the same map as the West Coast!

THUG LUV BABY!!!!!!!!! WEST SIDEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rengori
09-22-2007, 12:07 AM
Last time I checked the UK did in fact have a west side, he could have been talking about HIS west side.

Psychotic
09-22-2007, 12:13 AM
Come on my homedizzles, why do you all have to fill the hoods' threads full of blaps? I thought you were all OGs, but now I see you are all bustaz. This thread is being cleezdy fo' sheezdy, because none of y'all dawgs can keep on topic.