PDA

View Full Version : final fantasy 12:international

remnant1
09-20-2007, 05:29 PM
has anyone gotten the international version of this game?if so can you tell me all about it!!??i heard it has some great extra content

Formalhaut
09-20-2007, 06:41 PM
Aww why don't they release the final Mix/Internatinal version earlier! Everyone else has a Normal FFXII copy. Would you really think they would want to buy it again with soem new added content?

Heath
09-20-2007, 07:03 PM
Aww why don't they release the final Mix/Internatinal version earlier! Everyone else has a Normal FFXII copy. Would you really think they would want to buy it again with soem new added content?

I think you're assuming that some Final Fantasy fans have lives. Most really don't.

Crossblades
09-20-2007, 09:18 PM
has anyone gotten the international version of this game?if so can you tell me all about it!!??i heard it has some great extra content

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-xii/108766-ff-xii-international-zodiac-job-system-license-grid-translations-other-info.html

Formalhaut
09-21-2007, 06:48 PM
Awwww now I want it! It depends how much it costs, I might be able to sell my normal copy back to get the money for Internatinal, whens it coming to Europe?

Crossblades
09-21-2007, 07:04 PM
Awwww now I want it! It depends how much it costs, I might be able to sell my normal copy back to get the money for Internatinal, whens it coming to Europe?

It's Japan exclusive

Formalhaut
09-22-2007, 01:43 AM
:skull::skull::skull::skull:!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is everything Japanese Exclusive! Yeesh can them Japanese Game makers think outside the box and make it american and european as well? Not EVERYONE lives in Japan..:mad:

ReloadPsi
09-22-2007, 12:02 PM
Having just sold my copyof FFXII, and having just discovered that Zodiac Job System or whatever isn't coming out here, I guess I won't be playing it again.

Why do they call it "international" anyway? Japan's such a small country and has never had much of an empire.

Hyperion4444
09-23-2007, 05:17 AM
Well, it's not that bad.
I mean,
They placed Aries as a White Mage....
Aries: Aggressif, Impulsif, Furious, likes all action, Strong, Brave, Courageous, Independent, Great Leadership, likes to be in front, and do anything to save or protect a loved one, a helpless or the world.
White Mage: Not particually Strong, no offensif skills, needs to hide behind others, only heals party, not one to be placed ahead.

And I just stopped on the first one.
I could also go and try and tell how Leos are better Warriors than Knigths and Knigths goes off better with an Aries.

jessica85r
09-28-2007, 05:11 PM
From the discussion it sounds like all the new material is just gameplay related (tecnicks, using guest characters, the new job system). Is there anything new story related?

They may just be doing a test run in Japan to see if the special edition will sell. I suspect there's a signifigant investment in taking a game overseas, above and beyond the initial domestic release. Here's hoping it sells well in enough in Japan to make them consider a true international release.

Crossblades
09-28-2007, 07:16 PM
From the discussion it sounds like all the new material is just gameplay related (tecnicks, using guest characters, the new job system). Is there anything new story related?

No, and there are no new Teckniks either. There are new weapons, however.

They may just be doing a test run in Japan to see if the special edition will sell. I suspect there's a signifigant investment in taking a game overseas, above and beyond the initial domestic release. Here's hoping it sells well in enough in Japan to make them consider a true international release.

Don't get your hopes up. "International" FFs(with the exception of X) have a track record of being Japan exclusive.

remnant1
09-29-2007, 06:21 PM
its not japan exclusive,they call it iternational cus thats exactly what it is.it has multiple languages.ive seen ff internationals on youtube and it was both in japanese AND english lol.

Crossblades
09-30-2007, 02:09 AM
its not japan exclusive,they call it iternational cus thats exactly what it is.it has multiple languages.ive seen ff internationals on youtube and it was both in japanese AND english lol.

The "voice acting" is in English. Everything else is in Japanese. And those International versions have been released in Japan only. So, yeah, it is Japan exclusive.