PDA

View Full Version : Tokyo Game Show 2007 FF V XIII trailer

Dragonsoul
09-20-2007, 11:43 PM
http://www.vgboxart.com/boxes/PS3/3445-v4.jpg

Today at the Tokyo Game Show, a new trailer for Final Fantasy Versus XIII was shown, Gamespy has more information on it...

GameSpy: Final Fantasy Versus XIII Preview (http://ps3.gamespy.com/playstation-3/final-fantasy-versus-xiii/821631p1.html)

It appears that it's gonna have a faster pace than the action we've seen in the Final Fantasy XIII trailer?! I'll be buying this game of course, but the wait is difficult for me! Luckily I have FF XII: RW, FF T A2, and FF XIII coming before that. :D

Crossblades
09-21-2007, 12:51 AM
Is that box art real?

Vivisteiner
09-21-2007, 08:57 PM
Nice link.

And that box art is fake, and fan-made. I saw it a while ago.

Dragonsoul
09-23-2007, 01:42 AM
The box art is fan made, it's from a website(check the link) that has user(s) who makes box art for games based on pictures out already.

Their box art is better than the real thing!

There was THREE seconds of footage for FF XIII at TGS 07 and FIVE seconds of footage for FF V XIII!!! That's little, or did I miss something?

We didn't get any real information for these two games or Final Fantasy Agito XIII at E3, Leipzig, or TGS this year. I'm signing up for suicide watch! I think there is something called "Jumps Festa" that comes up in December, maybe something will be announced there. Also, I heard a logo was made officially for FF Haeresis XIII, I'll look for it.

Gah! FF V XIII could end up being better than FF XIII! Also, FF A XIII is the same team I think from FF VII: Before Crisis and FF VII: Crisis Core.

Bolivar
09-23-2007, 03:48 AM
the trailer sounds awesome and I'm surprised no one has posted a link yet. I dno't care how "closed" it was, someone must have had a damn camera phone in there.

Vivisteiner
09-23-2007, 10:43 AM
the trailer sounds awesome and I'm surprised no one has posted a link yet. I dno't care how "closed" it was, someone must have had a damn camera phone in there.
They had real strict security I think.

Gamespy says it will show the new trailer 'soon'.

Hazzard
09-23-2007, 12:21 PM
They had real strict security I think.

Gamespy says it will show the new trailer 'soon'.

How soon...:shifty:

XxSephirothxX
09-23-2007, 07:29 PM
There was THREE seconds of footage for FF XIII at TGS 07 and FIVE seconds of footage for FF V XIII!!! That's little, or did I miss something?
You can't have a trailer be three seconds or five seconds long. I'm sure each was at least a minute in length, probably closer to two minutes.

Hyperion4444
09-23-2007, 09:25 PM
Versus needed to get a little more attention in the spot ligth.

Renmiri
09-23-2007, 09:29 PM
You can't have a trailer be three seconds or five seconds long. I'm sure each was at least a minute in length, probably closer to two minutes.

Nope, at least on Youtube you can have them at 30 seconds or even less

Vivisteiner
09-23-2007, 10:43 PM
The trailers were each a few minutes long. But they were in a closed theatre.

Only 3 new seconds of FFXIII and 5 new seconds of FFvXIII were shown to the public.

Dragonsoul
09-24-2007, 01:28 AM
Ok, the stuff I saw on youtube was 3 and 5 seconds for each game. Apparently there was also a longer trailer shown in a theatre?!

Why can't they release this to the public?!

Also, no talk on FF Agito XIII or FF Haeresis XIII apparently.

XxSephirothxX
09-24-2007, 03:31 AM

Nope, at least on Youtube you can have them at 30 seconds or even less
Just because you can upload a file to Youtube that's less than 30 seconds long doesn't mean it's an honest to goodness trailer. :p Even a teaser trailer's gonna be at least 30 seconds. If they only showed off 3 or 5 seconds of never-before-seen video, I sure as hell wouldn't call that a trailer.