PDA

View Full Version : FFVII: Voices of the Lifestream

LunarWeaver
09-21-2007, 12:38 AM
Tracks - Final Fantasy VII: Voices of the Lifestream, An OverClocked ReMix Album (http://ff7.ocremix.org/tracks/)

Anybody checked out OCremix's big project? Totally free to download or stream =O

I really like a lot of them, but I like techno music. Black Wing Metamorphosis, their One Winged Angel remix (number 9 on the fourth CD), is probably my favorite. Although I do think another remix of it on their actual website was better.

The Crossroads, the remix of Cid's Theme, is also really good. They even added words to the melody xD;

Airships Make Me Happy gets my third spot. They all did a really great job, though :jess: I think the only one I didn't like was the mix of Tifa's Theme. It sounded so different I could barely tell it was there and I really like that song =/

Bolivar
09-22-2007, 01:34 AM
Wow this is really cool. Props, weaver.

Slothy
09-22-2007, 02:33 PM
I was considering making a thread for this myself actually. Downloaded the whole thing right after it came out. I still haven't had time to listen to all of it (I'm almost through the second disc and have listened to some from the later discs). I love it. Everyone who worked on it did an amazing job and pulled off a massive project really well. You can't go wrong with three and a half hours of free music that's awesome.

XxSephirothxX
09-23-2007, 07:57 AM
OCRemix actually sent me a press email about this about a week and a half ago and I never did anything with it because I was busy with other stuff and also lazy. Sounds like I need to listen to it.

Cookie
09-23-2007, 08:00 PM
Looks ace. Brb torrenting.

LunarWeaver
09-23-2007, 09:02 PM
After listening to Jenova Returns on the fourth disc (not the Jenova Celestial on disc 2), I am totally in love. It's a fully orchestrated version of the Jenova song and it's so beautiful. If the internet hadn't destroyed my tear ducts, I'd probably slither a few wet ones out.

MKusanagi
10-31-2007, 03:40 AM
I am in love. But I can't download it :-(

Ouch!
10-31-2007, 04:06 AM
As this school forbids the use of torrents, I will have to download each song individually.

Edit: This is clearly awesome.

Rostum
10-31-2007, 09:50 AM
Awesome. I haven't checked up on OCRemix lately -- will download the torrent tonight.

ReloadPsi
11-09-2007, 10:07 AM
Hooray for Nomura Limit!

Big D
11-14-2007, 06:40 AM
I just listened to the first track, and it brought back a flood of emotions from when FFVII, and Nobuo Uematsu's music, were still completely new to me. Mesmerising stuff, I'm downloading the entire album now. Thanks for posting this, LunarWeaver, it's truly something special.

Roto13
11-22-2007, 10:26 PM
I was going to download it when it came out but I saw that it was like 2.5 gigs so I didn't bother. Then I realized that's because, aside from the mp3s, the entire 4 albums are also there in wav form so I started downloading just the mp3s today. :P