PDA

View Full Version : i wonder...

Araciel
09-21-2007, 10:05 AM
how much people make for advertising their hopeless crap on websites like this...

d'you think they have a room somewhere in texas (the evilest place on earth) with imacs (the evilest computers on earth), where unwed teenaged mothers (the evilest people on earth) spam places like EOFF with their crap?

or do you think it's implimented some other way?

Rostum
09-21-2007, 10:12 AM
how much people make for advertising their hopeless crap on websites like this...

d'you think they have a room somewhere in texas (the evilest place on earth) with imacs (the evilest computers on earth), where unwed teenaged mothers (the evilest people on earth) spam places like EOFF with their crap?

Bots?

bipper
09-21-2007, 07:32 PM
I buy two of everything I see here.

Quindiana Jones
09-21-2007, 08:43 PM
We've got members for spamming this place up. Who needs advertising.

demondude
09-21-2007, 08:44 PM
I blame george bush for some reason.

rubah
09-21-2007, 08:53 PM
One way they could make money is by getting people to click the links the post.

Another way they could make money is by getting the link archived by google, to count as a link-in to their site, raising their search engine ratings.

EoFF doesn't really help with those because imho most of those spammers are pretty obvious, and we knights try to move them away as soon as posible, and by removing them, we put them where the public (google bots) can't see them, so they can't count the links, but even if they stay there for a few hours, they don't get the links anyways, because eoff has 'no follow' turned on, (I think xD) which keeps the search engine bots from counting that as a link in anyways.

I THINK.

scrumpleberry
09-21-2007, 09:42 PM

Bots?

Sounds good enough to me.