PDA

View Full Version : "Primal" Urges

Vermachtnis
09-21-2007, 02:58 PM
Has anyone ever gotten this, umm...stange craving I guess you would call it, to play a game you haven't played in a while?

I don't know why, but I want to play Primal (Hince the title :D ). I got stuck in the water level and everytime picked it up I couldn't get anywhere so I quit and sold it. But for some unexplained reason I wanted to play it again. The music was awesome and Jen was hot if remember right.

o_O
09-21-2007, 03:16 PM
Yeah, once a year I get an urge to replay FFVII, Monkey Island 1-3 and Loom. :p

Nifleheim7
09-21-2007, 09:09 PM
Broken Sword 1&2.
I remember playing them almost 10 years ago,and although i loved them i never beated them...
I have very fond memories playing them!:)

Levian
09-21-2007, 10:47 PM
Yeah, I get them all the time, but they usually die out once I start playing the game. :p Especially if I have to start the game all over again. I've played the beginning of games so many times. :D

I downloaded Civilization 1 and Theme Park a few days ago and went tired of them right away. :D Same with Alone in the Dark 1 and various Larry games.

Madame Adequate
09-22-2007, 01:46 AM
Yeah, a couple of weeks ago I got this hankering to play FFXI, so now I'm playing it again.

I also want to play Front Mission 3 - this desire started a few days before mention was made of the series here on EoFF.

Some other old PS1 games as well, like Colony Wars.

Rengori
09-22-2007, 02:35 AM
Like two months ago Legend of the Dragoon, but then I forgot about it. Might pick it up again.

Rase
09-22-2007, 02:52 AM
Chrono Trigger. Though that's been for like, six years now.

Lynx
09-22-2007, 03:24 AM
those urges are what make me replay games at all. a few months ago it was to play super metorid. right now i have an urge to play FFIV but my brother has it but he's comeing home for the weekend and bringing it so in about 5 hours i can play it.

Behold the Void
09-22-2007, 03:52 AM
I had it pretty bad for Dragon Force, but I played through near to the end and it faded when I hit the annoying part I got to last time.

Plus Wein is kind of crappy in the skills department. I really should have stuck with Mikhal.

Bolivar
09-22-2007, 07:45 AM
I remember playing through the earlier FFs starting with IV last summer and at the end of VI stumbling upon my FFT strategy guide and just getting that primal urge to give it another go. I didn't beat it that time either, I think I either got stuck again or figured it wasn't worth it. Eventually beat it last year.

Recently I wanted to beat the original FFI, I get farther and farther everytime but then move onto something else, like the DoS remake last time. After beating the whole series a few times I decided i'm only going to play them when I want to, now I'm torn between VIII and X after I beat Ogre Battle although I kind of wanted to play DoS again.