PDA

View Full Version : Jecht Spheres

Tabris
09-22-2007, 01:39 PM
I am collecting all the Jecht Spheres for Auron's Tornardo. I have found a list telling me where to find them. Problem is, I still haven't gotten the Tornado Overdrive and I can't remember which Jecht Sphere(s) I am missing. I am certain I can't be missing more than one or two.

From what I can see in my Items list, there is no way to see which JS's I've got as they aren't numbered or labelled in any way. Do I just have to go through all the places again to search out the ones I haven't got?

Timster
09-22-2007, 01:54 PM
i think you do...

Tavrobel
09-22-2007, 02:00 PM
You'll have to check each location (except for event Spheres).

Tabris
09-22-2007, 02:09 PM
Darn, that was what I was afraid of. ;) Thanks for your replies!

Tabris
09-22-2007, 04:45 PM
Ok, I need some help here. I have revisited all the Jecht Spheres-locations, and I can't find any one of them! Is any of them particularly difficult to find? I know I have the Besaid one, as I got that one today.

I can't find the one on S.S. Liki. One FAQ said I should travel from Besaid, and I still can't find it. Isn't it supposed to be in the cabin with two guys and a monkey?

This is very annoying, as I am so close to getting the Tornado! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
09-22-2007, 06:15 PM
the one on board the ship is in the room with the steering wheel. it is on the carpet, and slightly disguised by the carpet as well

Tabris
09-22-2007, 07:48 PM
the one on board the ship is in the room with the steering wheel. it is on the carpet, and slightly disguised by the carpet as well

Thanks, I'll try yet again. It's on S.S. Liki, right? Does it matter which way I sail the ship? From Besaid or from Kilika?

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
09-23-2007, 12:12 PM
i don't think so. but if u try it both ways and still nothing, try taking the boat between kilika and luca instead

Tabris
10-04-2007, 06:03 PM
Yes, yes, yes! Finally! After running around all of Spira twice, doublechecking all the locations I finally found the one I missed. It was at Mt. Gagazet - very difficult to see. Actually, I didn't even see it, I just clicked randomly at every dead-end and to my surprise - there it was!

Now I got Auron's Tornado and is one step closer to my Perfect Game (or maybe I should call it Completed Game!