PDA

View Full Version : What's this? No Halo 3 thread?

Fonzie
09-22-2007, 07:11 PM
Well now there is one.

Me and some friends plan to have a Halo party on the Friday the game comes out, so what do you plan to do?

XxSephirothxX
09-22-2007, 07:18 PM
Get it at midnight, play it as much as possible on Tuesday while also studying for two exams, struggle through the hellish week, then play it all weekend with my roommates and a few friends from back home. Should be able to get some 8, or at least 6, player LAN matches going.

Fonzie
09-22-2007, 07:23 PM
Think we'll have 16 people over at my house, or my friends shop. :p

Cz
09-22-2007, 07:55 PM
Four of us are going to do a non-stop co-op playthrough on Heroic, and then mess around in multiplayer for a few years. :D

XxSephirothxX
09-22-2007, 07:59 PM
Cz has a 360? ;o What's your gamertag?

Cz
09-22-2007, 08:14 PM
Cz has a 360? ;o What's your gamertag?I'm afraid I don't. Even though I've clocked hundreds of hours of play time on Microsoft consoles, I've never actually owned one, so I'll be playing on a friend's copy, as usual. I might get a 360 around Christmas, though, and I'll let you know if I do.

Ouch!
09-22-2007, 08:18 PM
I've got midterms on Monday and Wednesday, so I've got a lot of preparing for those, but the game will arrive in the mail Wednesday afternoon, so once I'm done with the test, it's Halo 3 all the way!

Fonzie
09-22-2007, 08:23 PM
My gamertag is ReTrAcK, if ya' want it Azar.

I Am Stoner
09-27-2007, 06:46 PM
Well now there is one.

Me and some friends plan to have a Halo party on the Friday the game comes out, so what do you plan to do?

Was planed in hospital when it came out.:( When I got home I opened the post and bam it was there. I contuned to play it non stop untill I completed it.

Really really enjoyable game. But played it, completed in 15 hours. The length im really dissapointed about. But I love the stroyline, the weapons, the 4 co-oprative split-screen multiplayer. But saying that, Its my favorite halo yet.:D And thats saying alot.

Roto13
09-27-2007, 07:34 PM
I played it at work the other day. :P Actually, they made us all wear Halo 3 shirts. Free t-shirt ftw.

edczxcvbnm
09-27-2007, 07:48 PM
I got Halo 3. I am playing through the campaign now. I tried to get online to do it but the game was running slower than :skull::skull::skull::skull: for me. I am not sure if it was an issue with the XBox or if I need a faster connection to do that kind of co-op successfully.

Played a bit of multi-player and I rock at it :D

Shoeberto
09-27-2007, 08:00 PM
If I stay on campus this weekend I'll probably steal someone's room and play it.

Elite Lord Sigma
09-27-2007, 10:49 PM
My brother and I are pooling our GameCrazy cards together with a bit of extra money to get it. I'll probably have it and be on Live within a week if I don't have it tonight.

Araciel
09-27-2007, 11:07 PM
i wish my 360 still worked...

i might have to buy a new one.

Ouch!
09-27-2007, 11:34 PM
Freaking awesome. I beat it co-op with a friend last night, and now we're working on playing through for the extra scene at the end by beating it on legendary. It's freaking awesome.

Madame Adequate
09-28-2007, 01:41 AM
Got it Wednesday morning (UK release day), started playing it with Michael at about 11am, played until 4pm in Campaign, a couple hours of Slayer and such, then started Campaign again at 6:30~ and finished at about 11pm.

Truly epic. Love it. Then we played on XBL until about 3am. He came around again today and we started Campaign on Legendary with scoring on, and played about 8 hours of Live. Win.

Finally got my router working properly, therefore;

Gamertag: Mister Adequate

Spiker/Plasma Rifle DW = hideously powerful. Grav Hammer = lolwin.

PuPu
09-28-2007, 02:16 AM
Goldenboko and I are planning on getting a few friends over to his house to play Halo 3 on Slayer. And then after that, we'll play on Co-op. GB will probably want to play on Legendary, though I probably only have barely enough skill to beat Heroic. Even though I don't own any Halo games or Xbox(360), I still think the Halo games are very fun.

Of course, that also means I'll suck in comparison my friends, since they know all the tricks such as weapon spawn points, locations on the map, etc. while I won't.

Does anybody have any tips so that I can have a chance of beating them?

Heath
09-28-2007, 12:12 PM
While I don't own a 360 myself, I went around to a friend's yesterday and played a lot of Halo 3 multiplayer (about 4 hours worth) and I was impressed with it. Despite being the worst player there it was very fun. Much better than I expected it to be. The levels had some nice interactive elements that made the game more fun. For instance one of the multiplayer level has these little booster things that shoot you over a drop from one end of the level to the next which we all tried going over at once (many laughs when two people collided in mid-air and dropped to their deaths). I doubt I'll buy it or a 360 myself, but the multiplayer, at least, gets a thumbs up.

Cz
09-28-2007, 01:59 PM
Really enjoyed the campaign, even though it suffered from the problem the first two had of putting all the best levels in the opening half of the game. Still, the final level, with its homage to the original game's "Race" was excellent. Couldn't get a consistent connection, so online play wasn't really a possibility, but a couple of local multiplayer games suggest it'll be great fun. Guardian and Isolation are great maps, and the weapon balance seems to be much better than Halo 2's (no more SMG starts, yay!)

edczxcvbnm
09-28-2007, 05:00 PM
I am still making my way through single player mode. I am probably near the end and the game is rather under whelming. Halo 1 was so much better. The brutes don't provide much of a challenge compared to the elites in the other games...then again I am playing on easy but the AI should be better than it is :P I played a bit on heroic and did not notice much of a difference. I just wanted a really lazy play through the first time :P

Heath
09-29-2007, 12:22 AM
I am still making my way through single player mode. I am probably near the end and the game is rather under whelming. Halo 1 was so much better. The brutes don't provide much of a challenge compared to the elites in the other games...then again I am playing on easy but the AI should be better than it is :P I played a bit on heroic and did not notice much of a difference. I just wanted a really lazy play through the first time :P

Well from what I was told by my Halo fanboy of a friend was that easy was made even easier than usual so that it wouldn't prove too difficult for new players, while the harder modes were made even harder. Dunno if it's true or not, but it might explain the dodgy AI on easy.

edczxcvbnm
09-29-2007, 12:48 AM

Well from what I was told by my Halo fanboy of a friend was that easy was made even easier than usual so that it wouldn't prove too difficult for new players, while the harder modes were made even harder. Dunno if it's true or not, but it might explain the dodgy AI on easy.

It might but the AI in Halo 1 on easy was never this pathetic. I always just go for easy on the first run through because I don't want to try at all XD The only time I died is the first time I came across someone with that damned hammer. They hit me with it and it sent me off the edge XD

Madame Adequate
09-29-2007, 02:25 AM
Got an achievement on Crow's Nest tonight. Fell just a few points short on Sierra 117; haven't tried on any other levels yet.

Had a bad night on XBL though. Just couldn't get into a groove for the life of me. Only place I really kicked ass was Snowbound, and that was only really due to me being really good with the Ghost.

I Took the Red Pill
09-29-2007, 05:00 AM
Just played an epic 4v4v4 at a friend's house, it was ridiculous, I haven't had that much fun playing a videogame in a while.

stalpho slayer
09-29-2007, 03:27 PM
beat it once i get xbox live i will kick everyones asses:D

YouTube - HALO 3 and HALO WARS (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNvnHAt2GoQ)

Yamaneko
09-29-2007, 11:34 PM
I heard to get the real experience you need to play the single player (by yourself) campaign on heroic. Normal doesn't do it justice.

I won't be playing Halo 3 for a while. My 360 broke one too many times and I got sick of it. Maybe once Microsoft irons out all their hardware problems I'll think about purchasing one again.

Ouch!
09-29-2007, 11:47 PM
Legendary is absolutely ridiculous, and I'm loving it. The brutes are bitches in this game. It's nice to have a decent replacement for Elites as the biggest pains in the asses ever, although the pack-mentality they were bragging about annoys the heck out of me.

Kenshin IV
09-30-2007, 08:11 AM
Overrated game is overrated.

Unless you enjoy playing the same thing for the third time, but I suggest holding out for Call of Duty 4. Or BioShock if single player is more your thing.

Or you could forget about the entire FPS genre and get Persona 3. Since it leaves every other game this year in the dust.

Necronopticous
09-30-2007, 08:55 AM
I haven't even made it to the campaign yet, I'm still absorbed in social skirmishes.

Madame Adequate
09-30-2007, 03:11 PM
Overrated game is overrated.

Unless you enjoy playing the same thing for the third time, but I suggest holding out for Call of Duty 4. Or BioShock if single player is more your thing.

When the same thing for the third time is one of the best FPSs ever, I think people are gonna enjoy playing it. Bioshock is the overrated game here. I've played more Halo 3 in four days than I've played Bioshock in a month. And for all the plasmids and tonics and crap you've got more ways to deal with an enemy in Halo than you do in Bioshock.

Or you could forget about the entire FPS genre and get Persona 3. Since it leaves every other game this year in the dust.

I think I'll wait for Mass Effect before I pass judgement on "Best RPG" or "Best game" for this year.

XxSephirothxX
09-30-2007, 09:31 PM
I think Halo 3's campaign was the best of the three, though it was too short and I wanted so much more. There were hardly any annoying moments where I had to do the same :skull::skull::skull::skull: over and over again, and I had a decent challenge without getting stuck very often. Extremely fun on Heroic and Legendary. 4 player co-op with team scoring and skulls = massive win. I've played through campaign about 2.5 times, now. :p

Also, you haven't lived until you've Rocket Raced (http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=13100789).

Goldenboko
09-30-2007, 10:24 PM
Halo three rocked. I just beat it today although they made Master Chief die? WTF?

Also can anyone tell me if there was more to the story revealed after the credits? Because I accidentally skipped them and my brother laughed at me saying I missed the real ending :(

XxSephirothxX
09-30-2007, 10:26 PM
You did. And you missed the real real ending altogether unless you finished it on Legendary.

Elite Lord Sigma
09-30-2007, 11:36 PM
I got my copy back on the day I posted here, and it's been excellent so far. My twin brother and I teamed up and beat the first seven levels on Heroic (staying up until 1:00 AM was well worth it). When he gets back, we'll beat the final three levels.

XxSephirothxX
09-30-2007, 11:43 PM
Final two. Only 9 missions, unfortunately. :(

edczxcvbnm
10-01-2007, 04:33 AM
I played Rocket Race with Azar and it was fun XD I was so bad at it though. I can't drive worth a :skull::skull::skull::skull: XD

JKTrix
10-01-2007, 05:04 PM
I was actually off work last week (hence the lack of JKTrix presence here) and I got Halo 3. I kept getting friends coming over who wanted to play, and they kind of suck at the game so I was forced to either play co-op with them on Normal or Easy. So playing through the game like that was ok, but I wasn't particularly impressed.

I started playing through it on Heroic over the weekend, like I intended to from the beginning, and it really is *much* better. Instead of most action games (and possibly the older Halo games as well) where 'Harder' = 'they take less damage and hurt you more', in Halo 3 the enemies seems to get much smarter.

And the voices! The story cutscenes are kind of meh, but the random things that your marines and the enemies say in different situations is just brilliant. I got the 'IWHBYD' skull recently, which apparently unlocks even *more* random dialogue. One thing I have heard with that, one of my guys was shooting up a Brute but I ended up killing it, and the marine said "Aw man, and I almost got an achievement!" Can't wait to see what else I encounter with that on.

Cz
10-01-2007, 05:57 PM
And the voices! The story cutscenes are kind of meh, but the random things that your marines and the enemies say in different situations is just brilliant. "Feet, don't fail me now!" :thumb:

edczxcvbnm
10-02-2007, 07:48 PM
I started Legendary and it is good so far. Not insanely stupid with near impossible odds like Halo 2 was. Brute Shots with Snipers...COME ON! That was Bullplop! BULLPLOP!

Shoeberto
10-02-2007, 07:52 PM
And the voices! The story cutscenes are kind of meh, but the random things that your marines and the enemies say in different situations is just brilliant. I got the 'IWHBYD' skull recently, which apparently unlocks even *more* random dialogue. One thing I have heard with that, one of my guys was shooting up a Brute but I ended up killing it, and the marine said "Aw man, and I almost got an achievement!" Can't wait to see what else I encounter with that on.
Did you see the "What's the password?" scene between some marines? I haven't played the SP campaign but I watched some friends when they got to that part. It's pretty hilarious.

Madame Adequate
10-02-2007, 11:05 PM
I started Legendary and it is good so far. Not insanely stupid with near impossible odds like Halo 2 was. Brute Shots with Snipers...COME ON! That was Bullplop! BULLPLOP!

I'm finding Halo 3 legendary significantly tougher than I ever found 2's.

Quindiana Jones
10-02-2007, 11:21 PM
I got rid of my PS2 for an Xbox just so I could play the Halos. Sucks now that I have to do something along those lines again just for Halo3.

Bloody Bungie! GIVE IT TO SONY!

edczxcvbnm
10-02-2007, 11:43 PM

I'm finding Halo 3 legendary significantly tougher than I ever found 2's.

Really? I found Halo 2 to be very cheap. This game is more balanced all around I feel. I have only played the first level on Legendary but I have had no problems at all so far. Maybe that will change once the flood come into play. Those guys always screw me up the most XD

Ouch!
10-03-2007, 04:09 AM
Legendary in Halo 3 is an absolute bitch. There's not much that's really given me a hard time except large packs of brutes. About half way through the second level, when you step into the long hallway with about eight or nine brutes... it's murder. I don't even want to think about the Flood.

Madame Adequate
10-03-2007, 11:27 AM
Legendary in Halo 3 is an absolute bitch. There's not much that's really given me a hard time except large packs of brutes. About half way through the second level, when you step into the long hallway with about eight or nine brutes... it's murder. I don't even want to think about the Flood.

I know the part you mean, but I solved that problem through throwing nine grenades at them. That ruined the armor of all but a couple, and I just about managed to finish them off. Tsavo Highway was hell, though - I couldn't do it in 1 player, I had to have a buddy along and we just prayed that we would get one warthog through.

I also don't look forward to the Flood. :( Although, my reactions to the Flood showing up in each game are amusing to look back on.

Halo 1 - "They're coming! Oh god they're coming!"
(Before we knew how competent they were in battle, and had only seen the videos of the Marines getting destroyed and such.)

Halo 2 - "Was... was that Flood music?"
(This was epic. There we are, the Arbiter and his buddy, strolling along through the Heretic's mining facility, when suddenly I think I make out the tiniest little subtle bar of Flood music in the soundtrack. Michael (My erstwhile Halo companion) was like "I... don't think so? Maybe? I hope not." Turned out I was right though.)

Halo 3 - "Oh fuck. 'Cause Earth needs this :skull::skull::skull::skull:."
(Yeah so Halo 3's entrance was less special but, see, you have to wander around Voi a little after knowing they've shown up before you actually meet one. And that is terrifying. You can hear them screaming... in the distance...)

Lawr
10-03-2007, 11:34 AM

The ones with the Gravity Hammers?

Cz
10-03-2007, 01:15 PM
Legendary in Halo 3 is an absolute bitch. There's not much that's really given me a hard time except large packs of brutes. About half way through the second level, when you step into the long hallway with about eight or nine brutes... it's murder. I don't even want to think about the Flood.God, I hated that room. I was only able to pass it when a rare lapse in AI trapped that Hammer Brute in a corner, meaning he couldn't rush me.

The absolute worst part of the game, though, is the bit on Tsavo Highway when you're trapped in a bunker-like structure being attacked by Brutes with Fuel Rod Cannons, Jetpack Brutes and a Wraith. I still haven't been able to beat that section going solo, and even with a friend it was a huge pain to get through.

I'd say Legendary's about as hard in this game as it was in Halo 2. Jackal snipers aren't quite as ridiculous, but the new flood types make the last couple of levels tougher than any of the flood sections in H2. Of course, the return to the first game's respawning system in co-op makes playing with a friend much easier, but I'd like to think that turning on a few skulls could make the game tough even for three or four players.

XxSephirothxX
10-03-2007, 04:36 PM
Four player co-op on Legendary was easier than I expected, even with some skulls on. We didn't use the really hard ones like Iron that make you all restart at a checkpoint when one person dies, but we did use Fog to remove radar, Famine to make ammo drops extremely limited, and Thunderstorm to "rank up" all the enemies in the game. Which made grunts worth as many points as brutes were, originally. :P Crazy, but awesome. I can't wait to try some of the other more challenging ones to rack up crazy points.

I'd probably have a lot more trouble playing Legendary by myself....not sure I ever even attempted it with the last two. I was too wrapped up in H2's multiplayer. But after knowing how fun it is with more people, one person would just seem stale. Of course, once you've already finished the game. The narrative is more than enough for a solo play through the first time.

edczxcvbnm
10-04-2007, 07:00 PM

That part wasn't that hard. Use a gravity lift(in the center near the truck) and go up a level. There are side areas for you to hide in and the brutes are too stupid to go in after you. The hammer guy comes in but he doesn't charge. Their must be some sort of AI glitch that makes them suck at going into those side rooms. There is also plenty of ammo in those rooms :D

I am not bombing around in the wart hog on the next level. So far so easy XD

JKTrix
10-05-2007, 01:05 PM
Their must be some sort of AI glitch that makes them suck at going into those side rooms.

I don't think that's a glitch, that's pretty smart :P If they knew you had a shotgun pointed at the door waiting for them to go through, they don't go through. The hammer dude is the one who can survive multiple shotgun shots, so he's more likely to attack you. Depending on the difficulty, they'll even throw grenades in there, and if they see you just 'standing at the door' with a shotgun on one end, they will go around to the other door and come up behind you.

Game's pretty crazy, has some more easter eggs. I did see the one about knowing a password :P He actually says something different on Easy, Normal and Heroic difficulties, and I think it's actually the Red vs Blue guys. I haven't tried on legendary yet, but I'm sure he says something else. Also, on the final part of the game, there's a little path behind some rocks (where panels don't fall) and there's a grunt just standing there, mouthing off at you. Pretty funny.

edczxcvbnm
10-05-2007, 01:56 PM
Their must be some sort of AI glitch that makes them suck at going into those side rooms.

I don't think that's a glitch, that's pretty smart :P If they knew you had a shotgun pointed at the door waiting for them to go through, they don't go through. The hammer dude is the one who can survive multiple shotgun shots, so he's more likely to attack you. Depending on the difficulty, they'll even throw grenades in there, and if they see you just 'standing at the door' with a shotgun on one end, they will go around to the other door and come up behind you.

Dude...it was on legendary. They didn't try to flank me until the hammer guy was the last one left...but then that sort of thing doesn't really work. He came into the room....stood there. I threw a frag grenade at his feet. He stood there. It exploded and yet he still stood there until I shot him enough for him to activate his bull:skull::skull::skull::skull: invincibility thing. Then he left the room and went to the other side where I wait for it to wear off...then I did the same thing until he died.

No...brute AI is just pretty bad in this game. I can't recall the number if times I have killed a brute simply because they were too stupid to move when I am shooting them in the head XD

XxSephirothxX
10-05-2007, 04:33 PM
I think they do a better job than AI in most games by actually using bubble shields and whatnot to protect themselves, but they're definitely not brilliant. If you get the skulls and turn on the one that makes them dodge all of your grenades, it's a bit better--as it is, it seems like sometimes the game is programmed to let you get off a grenade kill because it would be too frustrating to have your grenades be worthless.

There's some great dialogue with the IWHBYD skull. Yesterday Guilty Spark told me that "Perhaps I should play on easy mode." :p

edczxcvbnm
10-05-2007, 06:35 PM
After playing this I think that the Elites in Halo 1 had much better AI.

Not saying that the AI in this game is horrible but they are not very aggressive or smart. Not being smart I can see as they are big and thus maybe dumb but they are not aggressive enough to make up for it XP

Ouch!
10-06-2007, 05:50 AM
Ed, if you want more intelligent/formidable/aggressive enemies, obtain and activate the following: Mythic Skull, Tilt Skull, Tough Luck Skull, and Thunderstorm Skull.

That'll double their HP, boost their resistance, guarantee saving throws, and increase all enemies' rank if possible.

Incidentally, activating the Catch Skull and the Cowbell Skull at the same time makes for lots and lots of fun.

edczxcvbnm
10-08-2007, 10:00 PM
Ed, if you want more intelligent/formidable/aggressive enemies, obtain and activate the following: Mythic Skull, Tilt Skull, Tough Luck Skull, and Thunderstorm Skull.

That'll double their HP, boost their resistance, guarantee saving throws, and increase all enemies' rank if possible.

Incidentally, activating the Catch Skull and the Cowbell Skull at the same time makes for lots and lots of fun.

I can't be bothered to go around and get the skulls...well...I can but that is for achievements XD Those don't sound like they make the enemies more intelligent though. Maybe rank does but what is 'rank' O_o

Ouch!
10-08-2007, 10:21 PM

I can't be bothered to go around and get the skulls...well...I can but that is for achievements XD Those don't sound like they make the enemies more intelligent though. Maybe rank does but what is 'rank' O_o
Military rank. I believe it means some of the other Covenant aside from Brutes will start taking charge and leading others. I've yet to use any of the skulls to boosts points in the meta-game.

Cz
10-08-2007, 11:00 PM
I thought the Thunderstorm skull upgraded enemies ranks. So regular brutes become blue armoured brutes, standard grunts become black grunts etc. It mostly makes the brutes tougher, but on the higher difficulties that make for quite a jump in difficulty. It probably won't make them any smarter, though.

edczxcvbnm
10-08-2007, 11:16 PM
Yeah...more bullets to kill a target that stands still is not what I am looking for XD I have done that to all brutes and they are all idiots XD

Ouch!
10-10-2007, 02:01 AM
Ed, about the method you suggested for that room full of brutes on Crow's Nest... Apparently I'm not as lucky as you, 'cause not only to the brutes enter the side rooms, but the enter the side rooms from the front and the rear entrances. D=

Necronopticous
10-10-2007, 02:02 AM
You might have already seen this (http://gameroom.mlgpro.com/view/c2o6PCbPBhA.html), but it's great, regardless.

Ouch!
10-10-2007, 02:06 AM
That's awesomely brilliant.

edczxcvbnm
10-10-2007, 02:46 PM
Ed, about the method you suggested for that room full of brutes on Crow's Nest... Apparently I'm not as lucky as you, 'cause not only to the brutes enter the side rooms, but the enter the side rooms from the front and the rear entrances. D=

I did kill a few first so I could make it up there with out getting wasted instantaneously XD What weapons did you have? I had the Assault Rifle and Shotty. If they tried to come in I would shotty-hit them and they would be dead. Then I also had all the grenade types full. Be prepared :D Maybe the AI made them scared to come in?

Psychotic
10-19-2007, 11:44 PM
Got this yesterday and have barely stopped playing it. Yes, Fonz, you can stop bothering me about getting Halo 3 now you bastard.

Beat the campaign yesterday, half alone, half co-op, and it's really not the same game with another person, 'cause it improves drastically.

Today I jumped into online play and I'm at Level 9 or some such :skull::skull::skull::skull:. This is probably a nub question, and I think it could be impossible, but does anyone know of a way to change the colour of your Spartan in online play?

Fonzie
10-19-2007, 11:49 PM
I think you press start and click over to the tab that says "appearance".

edczxcvbnm
10-19-2007, 11:51 PM
Today I jumped into online play and I'm at Level 9 or some such :skull::skull::skull::skull:. This is probably a nub question, and I think it could be impossible, but does anyone know of a way to change the colour of your Spartan in online play?

Not in team games where it is Red VS Blue. I am not sure about campaign either but to change your color press start or whatever and go to the second tab. They let you customize your spartan there with different colors, symbols and armor(to be unlocked).

Psychotic
10-28-2007, 12:28 AM
You might have already seen this (http://gameroom.mlgpro.com/view/c2o6PCbPBhA.html), but it's great, regardless.Finally there is something that beats it. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym0BtwmCvoc)

Also you people should play with me and Dan sometime. We're really good! Sometimes we even come second!

Ouch!
10-28-2007, 02:45 AM

I did kill a few first so I could make it up there with out getting wasted instantaneously XD What weapons did you have? I had the Assault Rifle and Shotty. If they tried to come in I would shotty-hit them and they would be dead. Then I also had all the grenade types full. Be prepared :D Maybe the AI made them scared to come in?
I'd stopped playing campaign for quite some time, but I went back to it the other day. I went in and took a bunch of the bastards out with the battle rifle. I used a needler I'd picked up way back in the hanger to take them out when they started to rush me and then switched that out for a shotgun and went up to the rooms on top.

Now I'm stuck trying to take out the three tanks to clear the landing zone on The Ark (right before I get the tank). =P

Madame Adequate
10-28-2007, 04:01 AM
You might have already seen this (http://gameroom.mlgpro.com/view/c2o6PCbPBhA.html), but it's great, regardless.Finally there is something that beats it. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym0BtwmCvoc)

Also you people should play with me and Dan sometime. We're really good! Sometimes we even come second!

That made me lol too much.

BTW to you and Dan: I've not been playing much lately, and when you see me on it's been with Michael (Mike McLovin/What9000), and we tend to just stroll around pwning nubs. Plus talking to people scares me. But I'll hook up with you class fellows soon :monster:

Psychotic
10-29-2007, 05:56 AM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/8632436-Full.jpg
I seen a house fly, I seen a dragon fly, but I aint nevah seen an elephant fly.

(see if you can spot me!)

God, the pretentious inner artist in me loves Halo 3's replay functions and the ability to upload screenshots to the good ol' dubya dubya dubya.

Madame Adequate
10-29-2007, 01:12 PM
BTW to you and Dan: I've not been playing much lately, and when you see me on it's been with Michael (Mike McLovin/What9000), and we tend to just stroll around pwning nubs. Plus talking to people scares me. But I'll hook up with you class fellows soon :monster:

When I said that, it was before I realized just how much talking to people scares me. It is a lot. :(

But I did lol at that picture. And yeah the replay feature is awesome.

Ouch!
10-29-2007, 01:44 PM
A brute recently shouted, "He was my lover!" when I killed a grunt standing next to him. Gotta love the daddy skull.

DK
10-29-2007, 02:00 PM
When I said that, it was before I realized just how much talking to people scares me. It is a lot.

You never know, if you show up I might treat you to a serenade of a spice girls song like you wanted. :aimkiss:

Psychotic
11-03-2007, 05:11 AM
Question for Smarty Men:

When you play the campaign meta-game, and there's those achievements to get 15,000 points, does it have to be your own individual points that are over 15,000, or can it be the co-operative points? 'cause me and my man here just did it and got about 17,000 combined and we didn't get the achievement.