PDA

View Full Version : "I've got a secret I've been hiding under my skin."

Goldenboko
09-24-2007, 09:23 PM
Do you tell many secrets? Or are you one of those people that everyone finds trustworthy, and you get to find out everyones hawt, juicy gossip? :p Do you tell secrets about yourself? Or other people...

Pssst...

I have a secret just dun tell anyone...

Pssst...

Lets talk about secrets.

Sometimes people trust me cause I can make cute puppy dog eyes which look all like "trust me plzerz."
http://www.thecuteproject.com/images/news/140.jpg

But sometimes I'm the one handing out the stuff and I'm like

":shifty: Hey you! :shifty: *whisper whisper whisper*"

And sometimes I find out peoples secrets in order to blackmail them into becoming my slave :jess:

theundeadhero
09-24-2007, 09:40 PM
I know all kinds of secrets. People tell me everything.

Hazzard
09-24-2007, 09:43 PM
This website is way too pleasant, lets get a little daring and masturbate in public!

Who wid me, ya?

Jojee
09-24-2007, 09:47 PM
If I'm really close to one person I'll usually tell them whatever people tell me that I find interesting. I don't spread it around to everyone, though ^_^ And if someone is really serious about me not telling a secret and like, tells me that, then I won't, period. :</>D I've kept Kishi's secrets for years!

PS wtf omg there's a spider in that ad Dx "Do we eat spiders in our sleep?" WTF get it away.

Værn
09-24-2007, 09:55 PM
People trust me with secrets because I'm pretty much always silent; you know, the kind of person who sits in the corner, doesn't work well with groups, and that everybody thinks is the most likely person in the class to end up being a serial killer? That's me!

Sergeant Hartman
09-24-2007, 09:56 PM
Trust no one.

Shiny
09-24-2007, 10:01 PM
I won't tell your secrets. Shhh! Your secrets are safe with meeeee! :sing:

Storm San
09-24-2007, 10:06 PM
i dont reveal secrets, never.
However I do not know many

Quindiana Jones
09-24-2007, 10:17 PM
I'm very trustworthy. But I don't trust people easily.

Faris
09-24-2007, 10:23 PM
Depends on the secret. Most of the time I try to keep to myself.

Mercen-X
09-24-2007, 10:24 PM
The Archival God of Knowledge

The Unknown Guru
09-24-2007, 10:26 PM
I have spent the last 3 years or so building up everyone's trust. Now I know just about everything that happens to everybody, and since knowledge is power...

Værn
09-24-2007, 10:38 PM
Trust no one.
To trust everybody can very often be very foolish; however, at times, to trust nobody can be more foolish.

I think that the people I trust most are people online who I've never actually met in person before; if they don't know you in reality then there's virtually no chance of secrets getting out to your friends, and there will be no negative consequences in the real world.

McLovin'
09-24-2007, 10:44 PM

Nuh uh.

Sweet Beloved
09-25-2007, 12:45 AM
I honestly don't like to tell secrets (they don't make friends :eep: )

I used to, and it got me into a lot of trouble way back a few years ago.

Now I hear everyone else's secrets and gossip but I don't spread it.

I'm seen for someone to trust, to lend a hand, and it is pretty much all I do. Especially in the school I'm stuck in, with a different scandal daily, so there's no need for me to spread and cause more trouble.

Dynast-Kid
09-25-2007, 01:11 AM
Pssh, at my school, I'm like, the central gossip hub of the freshman class. I know everything about everybody. And whenever I hear any piece of juicy gossip, I store it in my head for later processing. You could compare me to Gretchen Weiners from Mean Girls...

But I sometimes (actually, oftentimes) have a big mouth...And I kinda spill my gossip around the school to my pals. :/

As for SECRETS, i'm a pretty trustworthy guy!

Shiny
09-25-2007, 03:16 AM

Nuh uh.
*Pimp slaps* Secrets are meant to be kept and bitches are meant to be kept in check.

escobert
09-25-2007, 03:22 AM
No. I could care less about others secrets unless it involves me.

Pouring Rain
09-25-2007, 03:29 AM
I tell my really close friends my secrets, yet I'm pretty trustworthy. People in school like to tell me things, but I don't gossip. I find all the "it" people who gossip annoying, and I really wouldn't want to end up like them, yo.

Araciel
09-25-2007, 03:31 AM
i'm the keeper of secrets, father of necromancy and dark magic, lord of lich and dracolich.

Jessweeee♪
09-25-2007, 03:33 AM
People don't tell me secrets :p

There was this one time in kindergarten when this girl whispered "whoopdeedoo" in my ear and I immediately told the whole table what she said, but I've never spilt out anyone's secrets... I think...

Arc_Master_14
09-25-2007, 03:36 AM
Ace told me that Jess is an undercover CIA agent and your all going to jail Wait did I say that or didnt I O_o

TyphoonThaReapa
09-25-2007, 08:52 AM
You've gotta be one of the biggest idiots in the world to tell me anything. Because, no matter how good I am with keeping secrets, manipulation is the goal of this P.I.M.P. Bitch betta have my money!!!:cool:

Loony BoB
09-25-2007, 10:20 AM
I'm one of those people who loves to know things other people don't. I never tell secrets - that would mean I lose!

People, tell me secrets. Especially things that not many people, if any others than yourself, know. I love it. I thrive on it, man.

Bunny
09-25-2007, 03:44 PM
People don't tell me secrets because I have no interest in knowing them or keeping them. I will keep secrets if they must be kept, and hear them if it is necessary, but more often than not I tell people to go away with that nonsense.

Also, your act is cute GB.