PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

Caprica
09-25-2007, 06:36 PM
:) hello to all of you,

J want to know if someone can tell who find Mika at the end of the game and be able to open the door at Bajal Temple???

Please help me, I kill Sin Boss and I am almost at the end.:choc:

Thank you very much to all of you. ;)

Annie from Québc/Canada

Little Blue
09-25-2007, 07:02 PM
After the Highbridge scene (back in Bevelle after Yunalesca when Grand Maester Mika bricks himself about losing her), there is no chance of seeing Mika again in FFX. By the sound of it you're trying to open the Baaj temple, and think you missed something in Bevelle, correct? Well, good news, its impossible to complete the Bevelle temple without getting the destruction sphere that helps unlock Baaj (and it is impossible to get back into the Bevelle temple after you get Bahamut). You've more than likely missed another temple, though which, I wouldn't guess.

'Course, I could've completely misunderstood you :)

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
09-25-2007, 07:35 PM
Welcome to EoFF! :D

as little blue hinted at, to enter bevelle temple you need to have used the destruction spheres in all the cloister of trials to get the secret treasures. as ur in canada, u probably have the US version and won't have to worry about dark aeons (lucky you :D) so just revisit all the temples and get all the secret treasures to get in.

you can probably find a guide on how to do all this at gamefaqs.com ;)

Caprica
09-27-2007, 08:42 PM
Thank you for all your answers and if i understood, I do not have chance to see Mika again?

Bye 4 now

Annie

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
09-28-2007, 11:16 AM
no, after yu witness the event at bevelle after getting the airship and mika disappears, u never see him again.

Lawr
09-28-2007, 11:23 AM
:monster: 'sup

Yeah, usually people call me Everyone.

Christmas
01-14-2023, 01:29 PM
Bye Caprica. Be back here when u have another question! :bigsmile: