PDA

View Full Version : Question about the FF VII: BC, FF VII: CC, FF A XIII, and KH: C teams

Dragonsoul
09-26-2007, 01:00 AM
These four games are made by pretty much the same team. I'm trying to complete a developers list for them, please help me complete it. Here's what I have so far...

Final Fantasy VII: Before Crisis
Producer: Kousei Ito
Co-Producer: Yoshinori Kitase
Director: Hajime Tabata
Scenario Writer: Kazushige Nojima
Scenario Supervisor: Kazushige Nojima
Composer: Takeharu Ishimoto
Character Designer: Tetsuya Nomura
Art Director: Yusuke Naora

Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
Executive Producer: Yoshinori Kitase
Executive Producer: Shinji Hashimoto
Producer: Hideki Imaizumi
Scenario Writer: Kazushige Nojima
Character Design: Tetsuya Nomura
Art Director: ?

Final Fantasy Agito XIII
Producer: Kousei Ito
Scenario Writer: ?
Character Designer: Tetsuya Nomura
Art Director: Yusuke Naora

Kingdom Hearts: coded
Executive Producer: Shinji Hashimoto
Co-Producer: Kousei Ito
Co-Producer: Kakuko Obinata
Director: Tetsuya Nomura
Co-Director: Hajime Tabata

If you have Final Fantasy VII: Before Crisis or Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core, please help me fill in some developers names on this list. If you see in the credits a credit for Game Design or Supervisor, please let me know, and please re-confirm that those names are correct.

I want to find out how good this team is. Final Fantasy VII: Before Crisis still hasn't been released in Usa and Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core won't be out till next spring. Final Fantasy Agito XIII and Kingdom Hearts: coded will be out later. If you've played these games, how good are they? :)

p.s. I think it's nice sometimes to see a bunch of games made by the same team, it's cool to see the results of their teamwork over the years. It's reminiscient of the Yasumi Matsuno led team. Now we have the main Final Fantasy team being led by Yoshinori Kitase(Producer) and Motomu Toriyama(Director). It's great! :)

Bolivar
09-27-2007, 04:45 PM
It's reminiscient of the Yasumi Matsuno led team.

With the exception of Tabate, who works mainly on the mobile games, they have been together since FFV. FFVI is where they really came in the forefront with Kitase directing and Nomura assisting Amano on the character designs. If you want to know how good they really are, play FFVII, VIII or X.