PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3's Sexy Easter Eggs! (Topic: "How gullible are you?")

Dynast-Kid
09-26-2007, 01:48 AM
How does GameSpot already know about this!?!? :jess:

Halo 3: Good use of an "Energy Sword"
An early report on some..."interesting" easter eggs claimed to be hidden in the newest installment of the popular mega-franchise.
By Andrew Pak, GameSpot
Posted Sep 25, 2007 2:14 pm PT

Halo 3, the hottest new game for the XBOX 360. Features hot weapons, hot action, and...hot love making?

Several reports (and at least a few complaints) have been filed by early purchaser fans to Microsoft and Bungie Studios to report sightings of a mysterious copulating couple that can be viewed in the background of one of the game's early levels. While not extremely graphic, the silhouettes of an unidentified Spartan and an unidentified woman (some claim it to be an escaped Cortana) are seen in various intimate (and animated) positions.

One poster on our forums summed up GameSpot's opinion quite well:

"If this is what we get in Halo 3, I can't wait for Halo 4!"

As for now, Microsoft has yet to supply an answer to the erotic and mysterious images, but we'll be sure to inform you as information rolls in.

-GameSpot

Article - Pictures Inside! (http://forums.eyesonff.com/1782111-post3.html)

(just click the freaking link or don't even think about replying, motherfriends)

Lynx
09-26-2007, 01:54 AM
ive heard of companys getting games and systems before they were actually released to the public so they could have found them beforehand. i remember hearing things on some website about the ps3 before it was released and not on a sony website or anything. oh andsometimes they get the game right away and play it non stop until they find everything and can speed run the whole game within a day or 2 :p .

not that that has much to do with the real topic but still on the first topic everything i said counts.

Dynast-Kid
09-26-2007, 01:58 AM
WTF, why was this moved? Now no one will be fooled by my clever deception...:(

Goldenboko
09-26-2007, 02:06 AM
OMFG THAT WAS BRILLIANT, DYNAST YOU SIR I PURE WIN TODAY!

Psychotic
09-26-2007, 02:10 AM
WTF, why was this moved? Now no one will be fooled by my clever deception...:(Don't worry, I made a few little alterations and shunted it right back to where it (presumably 'cause I didn't see where it was before) came from!

I don't see myself as gullible, but I admit I fell for this thread.

Rengori
09-26-2007, 02:33 AM

Hey, this actually seemed pretty reallish.

Dynast-Kid
09-26-2007, 02:39 AM

Hey, this actually seemed pretty reallish.

Heh heh, the magic of Copy-Paste...

Fonzie
09-26-2007, 02:54 AM
What? No Rick Roll or Bel Air?

50calCerberus
09-26-2007, 02:55 AM
LMFAO?!?! thats funny as hell:D

mooglebunni608
09-26-2007, 06:09 AM
<3 you too.

Did'ja know gullible's not in the dictionary?

Yamaneko
09-26-2007, 07:18 AM
I moved it. Next time please title your thread titles appropriately to avoid confusion.

Jessweeee♪
09-27-2007, 01:44 AM
(just click the freaking link or don't even think about replying, motherfriends)

That should have given him away :exdee:

*goes to click link*

Proxy
09-27-2007, 03:52 AM
You win the internet.

Arc_Master_14
09-27-2007, 03:56 AM
what the hell that wasnt in the game im a freaking easter egg searcher i find like hella

EDIT
oh crap lawl nice dynast