PDA

View Full Version : DEFEAT THE CORSAIRS!!!!

Dynast-Kid
09-26-2007, 02:38 AM
So I recently bought Guild Wars:Nightfall, and it is amazing! I love it so much.

So I was wondering, does anyone here play Guild Wars? And if you do, post some info about your character, that way we could stalk find you!

Laddy
09-26-2007, 03:26 AM
I own all campaigns, my Nightfall character is Little Miss Awesome, I'm mainly Pvp, though, so my lil' E/R is a lil' under-leveled.

Warning: Avoid WoW, it sucks and is very unfriendly.

Markus. D
09-26-2007, 05:11 AM
WoW's Gameplay and Atmosphere are Sub-par to Guild Wars's one :3!

I'm currently in love with my PvE/PvP Ritualist Grim Endojioja (sp?) and also play my Necro a little (Ki Lun Redfire).
Annnnd uhhh, this pretty much somes up how much I like GW.
I'd make a bad quality video for it anyday :333! <3
YouTube - Our Guild Wars Video as of 17th of the 9th 07 (http://youtube.com/watch?v=B15-Np1HEP0)

Ps: It's Varesh Ossa you wanna worry about. :[

edit: Luxon Armor > Kurzick Armor.

Shoeberto
09-26-2007, 06:06 AM
I want to play the non-Prophecies campaigns so hard, but they're so expensive. And I have no time right now anyway! But they look so hardcore.

Yamaneko
09-26-2007, 07:34 AM
I thought this thread was going to be about Random Access Memory.

Markus. D
09-26-2007, 07:44 AM
I want to play the non-Prophecies campaigns so hard, but they're so expensive. And I have no time right now anyway! But they look so hardcore.

I'd go for at least NF before heading toward the Expansion :]

Bunny
09-26-2007, 12:59 PM

You aren't very smart, are you?

Laddy
09-26-2007, 06:46 PM

You aren't very smart, are you?
An IQ of 155 dosen't support that insane idea. :p

Discord
09-26-2007, 06:57 PM

Factions are actually pretty cheap (for Guild Wars), i.e. 30 Euro. I think it's the cheapest one except for Eye of the North, which isn't even stand-alone and is quite a bit shorter.

I've recently purchased Factions myself. Now I own it together with Prophecies. I just recently started playing it with a friend, though I must admit we don't play much at all. I'm an Assassin/Ranger Gaia Aria Nania. (I'm quite obviously obsessed with the letters "a" and "i" in female names, I know :p ), my friend a Mesmer/Monk.

escobert
09-27-2007, 03:55 AM
I own all the campaigns and GW:EN, I've been playing for 27 months. I love it. It's my favorite game to play without a doubt.
This (http://www.theamazonbasin.com/gw/forums/index.php?) is the guild I am in, we were a Guild of The Week and a on the Notable Guild list :p also we have a mention in the factions guide book.
Oh yeah my characters are:
Breeze of Azure - Monk/Elementalist lvl 20
Nasir Olou Escobar - Necromancer/Monk lvl 20 Tyrian Explorer
Woodly Azure Ranger/Monk lvl 20 Slayer of Imps
Blades Azure Assassin/Monk lvl 20 Covert Agent
Dragons Azure Warrior/Monk PvP
Melandrus Azure Ranger/Monk PvP

Dynast-Kid
10-15-2007, 08:50 PM
LOL BUMP

I think we should have an EoFF guild! I dunno if anyone would sacrifice their membership to their current guild, but it'd be nice.

Shoeberto
10-16-2007, 12:07 AM
I'm pretty sure that's fallen apart the past couple times it's been tried, unfortunately. It'd be cool though.

The Lich
10-16-2007, 01:20 AM
I'm getting through nightfall myself. Though I don't play very often anymore. Nephthys The Dead my necro, Rhys Dezoris ele are the chars I mostly play.

escobert
10-16-2007, 01:26 AM
I'm pretty sure that's fallen apart the past couple times it's been tried, unfortunately. It'd be cool though.

Yeah< I ran a EoFF guild (Hide And Seek) for awhile. It went to crap and I went back to my old guild.

Markus. D
10-16-2007, 08:50 AM
Guild Wars weekend was spiffy!

Abree (the leader) annnnd Revan (Leader's pretty much best mate) managed to get to at least rank five with all the titles o_o;

o____o;

How kewl is ranger Norn armor ^^!