PDA

View Full Version : heyyy tel me

~Death~Stalker~910
09-27-2007, 12:39 AM
i wanna kno how do i get the full cure materia 2 level up because mine is stayin at zero

oddler
09-27-2007, 12:46 AM
All materia should gain AP the same way as long as it's equipped in a slot that has materia growth other than nothing and the materia is not already mastered. :choc2:

~Death~Stalker~910
09-27-2007, 01:14 AM
ne1 else have any suggestions????

Seal Evil
09-27-2007, 10:58 AM
ne1 else have any suggestions????
LOL. oddler's answer is the only answer. Unless you don't have it equipped at all, lol.

If you change your weapon or armour using the Equip option, it will show you the Materia Growth of the weapons/armour you have in your list. If it says 'None'... which obviously your current equipped weapon/armour has, then the materia won't level up. You want it to be at least 'Normal'. And any weapons/armour with double or triple growth usually don't have paired slots, though.

~Death~Stalker~910
09-27-2007, 09:12 PM
i have it equiped but i aint lvlin up thats what im sayin

oddler
09-27-2007, 09:17 PM
Are you sure it's just that you aren't able to use the spell yet? Fullcure is one of the materias that you have to get to 2 stars before you can use it. If that's not it and it's not something that's already been mentioned, I'm at a loss and I want to see it for myself. :)

Seal Evil
09-27-2007, 11:51 PM
^ Nah, Death said the AP is still at 0. So yeah, the answer has already been mentioned, lol.

Death, did you not understand my previous post? Make sure you have a weapon or armour equipped that allows materia growth. You have clearly equipped something that has nothing.

Maybe this (http://www.ffshrine.org/ff7/ff7_materia.php) will help.

Edit: Just caught this from a video on YouTube. This MUST be able to help you. The picture shows that the Ultima Weapon enables no materia growth. (The Mystile, that this player also has equipped, enables normal materia growth, so if you wanted your materia to grow, you would put it in the slots of the Mystile.)

~Death~Stalker~910
09-28-2007, 02:40 AM
o...well now i feel stupid...

thanks thats it

Seal Evil
09-28-2007, 10:48 AM
You're welcome. :D