PDA

View Full Version : The Easter Bunny Comes Again!

Jessweeee♪
09-27-2007, 01:50 AM
HALLOWEEN!

Trick-or-Treating?

Just tricking?

What was you last Halloween like?

What're you gonna wear this year?

Last year was awesome n.n

We sang Christmas carols at houses that didn't give us candy (sometimes they would take candy from their kids and give it to us after that O: ) and after seven all of the kids went home :P

...so we got the last of everyone's candy! YAY!

This year I might do some Bleach cosplay if the costume comes in time, but I doubt that'll happen, so I'll probably just wear a tail :p

Disco Potato
09-27-2007, 03:33 AM
I went trick-or-treating last year too :D. Couldn't do anything too big because of school and family stuff - just went around to different houses with my brother, but we managed to cover a lot of ground for 90 minutes (which is not a whole lot of time for me).

Don't know if I'll go this year...getting kind of old for it :exdee:. Unless I find a Pikachu costume that fits me, in which case I'll most probably trick-or-treat again :p

escobert
09-27-2007, 04:36 AM
I don't think I did anything last year
Oh yeah, I watched TV at a buddies. I'll probably play GW again like usual.

Faris
09-27-2007, 04:57 AM
Since Halloween is on a Wednesday, I'll probably be working. Oh the joy that will be. Well, I don't have to stay at home and give out candy to neighbourhood kids, so it's all good.

Last Halloween was fun. Went trick-or-treating with friends. But I didn't get any candy, nope! One of my friends got hit by an egg too, if I recall correctly, that is. =(

I don't know what I'll be this year for the school Halloween.

The Unknown Guru
09-27-2007, 05:12 AM
I'm gonna have a party. I'll just dress up as V and quote him all night.
"This is my home. I call it the Shadow Gallery." "Who? Who is but the form following the function of what, and what I am is a man in a mask." "A revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having."

There will be candy and there will be pranks, so it's gonna be one hell of an event.

Hambone
09-27-2007, 05:30 AM
I didn't go trick-or-treating. I saw Saw 3. :) And I'll probably go see Saw 4 this year.

Rengori
09-27-2007, 05:35 AM
This year I'm going to be Afro Samurai. Because I pretty much have the first part covered. Next year I'm counting on my hair being long enough to go as Slash.

Woodinator
09-27-2007, 05:42 AM
Last year I was Luigi, leftover costume from our school's homecoming spirit week ... didn't really do anything though

This year i have no idea since it's my first halloween at college...i'm guessing it'll be fun.. I was hoping to do Link but I don't have the time/patience to do that so i'm thinking a ninja...

Resha
09-27-2007, 01:36 PM
Ah, I won't be t-and-t'ing this Hallow's Eve :-( It makes me sad, since I go every year with my friends. But I have an exam in the morning and a play to perform in the evening.

Fonzie
09-27-2007, 01:44 PM
Guess I'll be Jesus again like last year.

Shauna
09-27-2007, 04:52 PM
It's like... a month away. xD

mooglebunni608
09-28-2007, 02:27 AM
Last year I stayed home and watched a couple movies. It sucked because I tried making myself Chex Mix, and it gave me aweful stomach pains T_T

This year, I'm staying home again, but minus the chex mix XD

And better movies.

Brennan
09-28-2007, 02:40 AM
In our parish/county, we can't go trick-or-treating after 10-years-old

Ramza Beoulve
09-28-2007, 03:26 AM
Well, I have never gone trick-or-treating on my life, but I have survived five or six egg-wars. You know you're in hell when your room and nearly all the fricking city smells like rotten eggs.

Arc_Master_14
09-28-2007, 03:31 AM
this year imma go s that one guy in a knights tale you know the knight movie set to rock music lol well the dude is like always naked lawl! jk ill prolly just stay at my friends house monster movie marathon!

Ace14
09-28-2007, 03:48 AM
I haven't gone trick-or-treating for like 2 years so I might this year. I'm still debating what to be this year, I'm probobaly going to be Roxas though.

oddler
09-28-2007, 05:09 AM
Last Halloween, there was a party. Most likely, it'll be the same this year and I really wouldn't mind that. :)

SammieBabe
09-28-2007, 04:08 PM
I'll be taking the boys trick or treating in my Mom's neighborhood. I have no idea what they are going to dress up as yet...