PDA

View Full Version : better me

Araciel
09-27-2007, 07:36 AM
so i had an idea last night while looking up guitar lessons online

i was thinking about trying to get into making a tv show about me, or someone like me (average dude) who takes a new course every two-four weeks to slightly make them a more well-rounded individual. i could go the easy way and do it in blog form, but i think it would be more interesting, though more expensive, in television format.

each show would deal with a different course/program, like martial arts, cooking, dancing, music lessons, archery, singing, whatever...just small skills that you can take a beginner's course for for two weeks or a month. then at the end it would show the improvement..

i think it might interest a few people, and possibly encourage some. a friend suggested taking the idea and applying the reality tv formula to it, making it a competition of some kind :S

anybody think this would fly at all?

Lynx
09-27-2007, 07:45 AM
its kinda like the show dirty jobs where he goes and does a different dirty job every time. but yours is more like different hobbys so i could see it working actually. i wouldnt make it a contest, make it a reality but more like dirty jobs or build it bigger if you ever seen the shows. i like that type of reality shows i think this world has had enough survivor shows i know i have atleast but not enough survivorman shows.

escobert
09-27-2007, 07:50 AM
It actually sounds pretty interesting and would be awesome if Mike Rowe was the host :p

Rengori
09-28-2007, 06:58 AM
It actually sounds pretty interesting and would be awesome if Mike Rowe was the host :p
+1