PDA

View Full Version : What are you playing this weekend?(you can post every Friday/weekend)

Nifleheim7
09-28-2007, 12:59 PM
I'll be playing:
1.Kingdom Hearts
I'm already 12 hours into this game and i really don't understand what's so great about it:confused: It's a good game but not great.

2.Ico
This will be the third time i'll be playing this,one of greatest games of all time imo.I wish there were more games like this.

3.Final Fantasy Fables:Chocobo Tales
I really like this one,it is full of fun (and addictive) mini games and it's the perfect portable game because you can leave it for a week or more then play it back and you won't miss a thing.Also,this game is the definition of cuteness!:) I'm 9 hours into it and i love it.

So much for next-gen gaming...:p

Markus. D
09-28-2007, 01:25 PM
Guild Wars n-n

OMFG! It's triple faction weekend, which means I can cap my Befriending the Luxons title :3

Slothy
09-28-2007, 01:32 PM
Team Fortress 2, Warhawk, FFVII, and if I get the urge I may wip out Oblivion for a bit again. I'd also like to play through Ico again, but I do have a midterm to study for on Monday.

edea666
09-28-2007, 01:51 PM
:choc: me ill be playing ahh probably ff12 it is ok not as good as i expected
devil may cry 3 well just cause
and maybe ff8 cause i love it so much.:choc: :choc: :choc: :choc: :choc: :choc:

Vermachtnis
09-28-2007, 03:30 PM
I'm gonna pick up Digimon World Data Squad or Digimon World DS: Dusk. Either way, I'm heading back to the Digital World to hit on Lillithmon and saving it!

Rengori
09-28-2007, 03:35 PM
I'll probably just finish Luminous Arc this weekend.

Madame Adequate
09-28-2007, 03:52 PM
Halo 3.

escobert
09-28-2007, 04:30 PM
Guild Wars n-n

OMFG! It's triple faction weekend, which means I can cap my Befriending the Luxons Kurzicks title :3

Avarice-ness
09-28-2007, 04:40 PM
Well.. I got a new month on WoW, but I don't know how much I'll be playing it.

I did buy Dawn of Mana last weekend and I need to play it because Seiken Densetsu games > Life, even if they say this one sucks, I can bare through it like the fan girl I am.

And then in between WoW and Dawn of Mana I'll be schooling my boyfriend in Burnout repeatedly until he gives up and admits I can so drive and crash and drive a car! :razz:

demondude
09-28-2007, 04:42 PM
Metal gear solid 2: sons of liberty.

Psychotic
09-28-2007, 04:48 PM
I'll be getting Gears of War tomorrow, so that.

Peter_20
09-28-2007, 06:43 PM
I'll just keep playing on my Final Fantasy X file.
Right now I've come to the "The High Court of Yevon is now in session..." part.

Crossblades
09-28-2007, 07:19 PM
FF XII:International and Halo 3. And possibly, Paper Mario(N64 version)as well

Ramza Beoulve
09-28-2007, 08:02 PM
1. Shadow of the Colossus.- it's my favorite game, and one of the greatest. Maybe I'll go after the Hard Time Trial.

2. Super Mario Bros.- A classic, you can never get enough of it.

The Unknown Guru
09-28-2007, 08:07 PM
Super Smash Bros. (not crappy Melee). The original beats Melee is sooo many ways, mostly because I'm really good at it. I just like it more, though.

Also, I might be going to a Halo 3 party tonight after Homecoming :hyper:

Nifleheim7
09-28-2007, 08:09 PM
1. Shadow of the Colossus.- it's my favorite game, and one of the greatest.

Amen to that,man!

KoShiatar
09-28-2007, 08:11 PM
1. Chrono Cross. I'm testing a patch that translates it into Italian. (But if you're reading this, you probably don't need it :-P)

2. Wonder Boy III: Monster Lair. One of my favorite games from my childhood, and still a challenge and a lot of fun. Long live MAME!

3. Toki. Go ape spit!

And I also might pick up my FF III DS savefile...

Bolivar
09-28-2007, 09:30 PM
[QUOTE=The Unknown Guru;2310981]Super Smash Bros. (not crappy Melee). The original beats Melee is sooo many ways, mostly because I'm really good at it. I just like it more, though.
QUOTE]

Very much agreed. The original is a gamer's game. Not that the newer one's bad, I just don't want to type out a huge report on why.

This weekend I'll be playing FFVII w/ my roomie and Command & Conquer Generals, probably C&C Generals: Zero Hour too.

Rase
09-28-2007, 09:36 PM
Probably be finishing up Bioshock finally, then maybe starting a new file so I can Harvest all the Little Sisters instead of rescuing them. Other than that maybe SSBM, maybe not.

Ichimonji
09-28-2007, 11:15 PM
I'm almost finished Persona 3. I have like a month or so left. So, it'll definitely be finished this weekend.

Markus. D
09-29-2007, 12:37 AM
Guild Wars n-n

OMFG! It's triple faction weekend, which means I can cap my Befriending the Kurzick Mobbers title 3:

It's only double faction, oh well. I'm having a blast n_n! Especially with the new anti-leaver/leecher buffs.

Rostum
09-29-2007, 02:26 AM
I bought two classic controllers for my girlfriend's Wii, and we have just been playing some SNES games together. I also pulled out my N64 so we could play GoldenEye together.

Other than that, nothing but working on a project for university. D;

yanis
09-29-2007, 02:42 AM
I'm going for the good+ ending in Silent Hill, some ff7 leveling up and starting Gyakuten Saiban 3...and I can't play anything new!:(

The Knights of the Round
09-29-2007, 03:21 AM
dark cloud this weekend.. its old, but a fun game none the less. i wont be able to get that much play time though since this weekend is homecoming, but i still have the week to play games right :)

Dreddz
09-29-2007, 12:26 PM
Ill be playing ( and hopefully finishing ) Jeanne D Arc. Theres a small chance I may buy Warhawk over the weekend but thats up in the air at the moment. Ill probably just end up playing some more Tekken Online.

Halo 3 can wait.

escobert
09-29-2007, 04:24 PM
Guild Wars n-n

OMFG! It's triple faction weekend, which means I can cap my Befriending the Kurzick Mobbers title 3:

It's only double faction, oh well. I'm having a blast n_n! Especially with the new anti-leaver/leecher buffs.

Wtf, the map is broken or something, I've lost 1 match in today and last night yet Luxons show to be winning O_o

Case and point:

Momiji
09-29-2007, 04:51 PM
I just might try MapleStory this weekend.

Ashi
09-29-2007, 05:20 PM
My weekend is technically almost over but I played Persona 3 for most of it. :)

Markus. D
09-29-2007, 11:45 PM
Guild Wars n-n

Wtf, the map is broken or something, I've lost 1 match in today and last night yet Luxons show to be winning O_o

Case and point:

It was kind of odd yesterday... we were in the Kurzick fort for I think a total of around 18 hours. o_o...

Heath
09-30-2007, 12:04 AM
FFTA for me. Picked up a version nice and cheap which I've been playing on my DS while I'm on the bus/waiting/etc. Have found it to be more challenging than I remember it being when I last played it. Otherwise I'm still on-off playing AW:DS now that I've finished normal campaign and am a bit stuck in hard.

Ichimonji
09-30-2007, 05:16 AM
I'm almost finished Persona 3. I have like a month or so left. So, it'll definitely be finished this weekend.

Completed. One of the longest games, and longest endings I've ever played. Excellent game though, 2007 needed that. In a few days, Phantom Hourglass comes out, so I beat this game just in time.

Nifleheim7
10-05-2007, 11:27 AM
It's Friday already!!!
This weekend i'll hopefully beat Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy fables:Chocobo Tales!:)

Btw,has anyone played Folklore yet?IGN rated it with a 9...

KentaRawr!
10-05-2007, 12:12 PM
Probably some Metal Slug. Metal Slug r fun.

Slothy
10-05-2007, 02:36 PM
It's Friday already!!!
This weekend i'll hopefully beat Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy fables:Chocobo Tales!:)

Btw,has anyone played Folklore yet?IGN rated it with a 9...

Most everyone else seems slightly less impressed, though most of it's reviews are decent: Folklore Reviews (http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/930085.asp)

I played the first level of the demo on the PSN and I wasn't all that impressed. The combat itself is fairly fun, but there were a few things that bothered me. The level was incredibly linear; like FFX, but with possibly even fewer paths and hidden areas to explore. Also, the dialogue was all text. Some people may not mind, but it threw me seeing a game on the PS3 that doesn't have voice overs. That I could probably get used to though. I'd say from what I played it's a game people should rent before buying.

Anywho, this weekend I'll probably be playing more TF2, and also get in some Ico (which I started playing through again this week), and possibly playing a bit more FFXII, which I've gone back to to try and get all the hunts.

Ichimonji
10-05-2007, 07:13 PM
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass.

Bolivar
10-05-2007, 07:29 PM
Might pick up Rune Factory, but alot of Counter-Strike, I just allowed myself get suckered into a new clan. hopefully can fit some FFVII & OgreBattle in.

Discord
10-05-2007, 07:45 PM
GuildWars, Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, BF2.

Yew-Yevon
10-05-2007, 07:47 PM
Even though I'v beaten it I'll be spending a few hours on Freelancer lvling up so I can buy the Titan: the best ship in the game. I just love the graphics to:D
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o313/joshuakobsar/Gunboat_in_Tau_system.jpg

Name: M10 Class Corsair Very Heavy Fighter
Nickname: Titan
Type: Very Heavy Fighter
Gun Mounts: 6 Image
Turret Mounts: 1
Armor: 12600
Cargo Space: 70
Batteries: 71
NanoBots: 71
Opt. Weapons: 8
Max Weapons: 10
Equipment: Mine layer
Countermeasures
Cruise Disruptor or Torpedo
Description:http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o313/joshuakobsar/titan.png
The Corsairs' survival is rooted in their ability to survive and adapt, the "Titan" is no different. On the surface the design is somewhat visually similar to the M7 Class, however the power system is a revolutionary step forward and the armor rating is the heaviest available. This provides maximum offensive and defensive capabilities while still delivering speed and maneuverability. This ship is, in short - the one.
Buy From: Base: Leon
Planet: Crete

JKTrix
10-05-2007, 08:05 PM
This weekend I'll probably be playing a good bit of Zelda DS, Persona 3, Soul Nomad and A.C.E. 3.

Seraphic
10-05-2007, 09:06 PM
Most likely a small amount of Persona 3

Vincent, Thunder God
10-06-2007, 04:41 AM
I'll be playing all my scummvm faves...

"Beneath a Steel Sky"

"Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars" aka "Circle of Blood"

"The Secret of Monkey Island"

and anything else among my dusty piles of Lucasarts games, or other downloaded adventures...

perhaps Syberia 1 and 2 for xbox....

Then again I could just start a new game in Morrowind or Oblivion.

Probably all of those...

LunarWeaver
10-06-2007, 04:43 AM
KOTOR 1 unless Gears of War comes in the mail tomorrow, then I will be a huge marine badass just as I am in real life.

Woodinator
10-06-2007, 04:53 AM
well i arleady won a guitar hero tournament in my dorm and played halo 3 with some people (almost crapped my pants playing infection when i turned around to see a zombie stab me)

If im not too busy with a xc meet and various papers i have due monday, I'll probably play FFXI, Conker's Bad Fur Day, and maybe some Zelda OOT or DDR...