PDA

View Full Version : Best online V.G.Soundtrack dealer?

Nifleheim7
09-28-2007, 08:28 PM
When it comes to Video game Soundtracks i always turned to Play-Asia and i was (and still am) very happy with them.Lately though my needs kinda increased so i need at least another dealer to count to (especially for collectors editions).
So,where do you buy your video game soundtracks from?

Dragonsoul
09-28-2007, 09:54 PM
I've used gamemusic.com, although I've downloaded some.

What are the other top sites? Because I'm buying the Eternal Sonata soundtrack now.

Nifleheim7
09-28-2007, 10:09 PM
I've used gamemusic.com

That one looks great,thanks!:) You should also check Play-Asia!

Dragonsoul
09-29-2007, 07:05 AM
Thanks I'll check today, the other site I've used is Anime Nation.

Buy me the Eternal Sonata soundtrack please! :)

NAMCO BANDAI Games - Eternal Sonata™ (http://eternalsonata.namcobandaigames.com/)

Listen to Underground for the underhanded and Make the leap, then click on gallery and watch the tv spot, do you like this game and it's music? Please reply!! :D

Gennosuke
09-29-2007, 09:54 PM
Musicjapan.jp, on Amazon.co.uk is really good, and amazon in general, there are loads of stores to choose from.

Nifleheim7
09-29-2007, 10:46 PM
Listen to Underground for the underhanded and Make the leap, then click on gallery and watch the tv spot, do you like this game and it's music? Please reply!! :D

I just listened to some of it's songs and i liked them a lot although it wasn't really a surprise for a game that is based on a great composer like Chopin.
The tv spot looks nice as well as everything else that i have seen so far about this game.As i said in your thread about E.S. the game looks great as far as graphics and sound goes but i can't say much more until i get to play it (not sooner as 2009 or late 2008):(

Musicjapan.jp, on Amazon.co.uk is really good, and amazon in general, there are loads of stores to choose from.
Great,thanks!:)

Dragonsoul
10-01-2007, 07:59 PM
Eternal Sonata is one of the big rpg's coming out in the early part of the Fall 2007 season in Usa along with these other games.

Persona 3, Jeanne D'Arc, Blue Dragon, The Elder Scrolls IV: Game of the Year edition, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

The middle part of the season doesn't have anything huge that isn't a remake. The end of the season will have these popular rpg's...

Fire Emblem, possibly Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker, Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings, Final Fantasy XI: Wings of the Goddess, Mass Effect.

Too bad you don't live in Usa, you can get this game faster. Anyways, since you have to wait, you can get the updated Playstation 3 version when it comes out. :D