PDA

View Full Version : The Great Eyes on FInal Fantasy CLean Up the Front Page Design Contest

Baloki
09-29-2007, 09:14 AM
So, after hearing a lot lately about how the front page sucking due to the adverts it's about time you guys stopped complaining and put forward some suggestions? This contest allows two kind of submissions, the first is a complete redesign of the front page (if you do this option you must use the colour scheme of either EoFF Classic or EoFF 2.0). The other option is to redesign the frontpage layout of ads.

Rules of this contest
* You must keep the same number of ads as in the current layout, they just don't have to be in the same place.
* You must have permission to use all images used within your design, or at least tried to get permission.
* Since this contest isn't official don't expect the layouts to be used but remember they stay your property and can't be used by EoFF without your permission (unless of course your just moviing ads around in the current layout, then they can do as they please as they own the current layout xD) ;)
* All layouts must be submitted as an image file attached to this thread with the thought in mind that it will be turned into a real website (so ie it must be possible and not some kind of 3D flashcube monstrosity :p)

I think that's it, so lets get this on the roll, I've attached a sample idea to this post :D!

Proxy
09-29-2007, 05:25 PM
I love you Bal. =O
That looks so nice.
I'd try, but I haven't touched php and html or whatever it is you guys use, in about 4 years

cloud21zidane16
09-29-2007, 05:42 PM
That looks really nice, but i dont mind the frontpage how it is anyway.

Slade
09-30-2007, 07:37 AM
Yay, my Rydia pic is on there. Pretty cool Baloki :up:

Baloki
09-30-2007, 10:36 AM
I love you Bal. =O
That looks so nice.
I'd try, but I haven't touched php and html or whatever it is you guys use, in about 4 years

You don't have to do it in HTML or PHP, an image showing what the layout would look like would be sufficient, the example I posted is a PNG file I made in photoshop :D!

XxSephirothxX
09-30-2007, 08:12 PM
Not to ruin your contest, but we have a new design coming, which is the only reason we've left the 800x600 design sitting awkwardly in the new 1024x768 space. ;)

Iceglow
10-01-2007, 12:06 AM
One question: what the hell is the point of having an IE7 skin for Firefox loki you disappoint me.