PDA

View Full Version : What music artists do you think you would find on Cloud's iPod?

Rikushomegirl7
09-29-2007, 04:13 PM
I've always wondered this......

~Death~Stalker~910
09-29-2007, 04:18 PM
lol sephiroths theme song:D

Rikushomegirl7
09-29-2007, 04:26 PM
I would think he listens to bands like Nickleback or something lol

Griff
09-29-2007, 04:35 PM
Hamsterdance

cloud21zidane16
09-29-2007, 05:50 PM
Eminem:)

Super Sepiroth
09-29-2007, 06:16 PM
Nickelback, yes!

Also Audioslave (Chris Cornell's Old Band) and Foo Fighters! lol

Elly
09-29-2007, 07:02 PM
Nickleback??? gawd no, send them back to Canadia...
Chris Cornell's old band was Soundgarden, then he went solo, then he joined up with Rage Against the Machine (minus Zack de la Rocha) to form Audioslave and has gone solo again now that Rage has reformed...
as for Clouds iPod i'd expect more classical styled music as he doesn't strike me as the Hard Rocker type and definately not the Hip-Hop type, maybe some lighter rock and some adult contemporary, im not gonna list any examples as i do not listen to those types of music but i'm aware of the moods they tend to convey and it's seems to match Cloud's personality better than Hard Rock and Hip-Hop could, then there's good old fashioned Goth, that may fit him better than anything else as he is dark and moody with a lot on his mind after a hard life, so prolly some Joy Division, Cure, & Bahaus in the mix...

Super Sepiroth
09-29-2007, 09:54 PM
Chris Cornell's old band was Soundgarden, then he went solo, then he joined up with Rage Against the Machine (minus Zack de la Rocha) to form Audioslave and has gone solo again now that Rage has reformed...

Whats wrong with nickelback? (He'll start a new thread about this now XD)

And Audioslave and Soundgarden are still cornell's old bands whether or not one had a different name to begin with, either way Audioslave and Cornell rock! :P

now, Back to Cloud's iPod!

Tallulah
09-30-2007, 12:21 AM
My Chemical Romance, Linkin Park, Fall Out Boy, that sort of thing.

And Village People. Lots and lots of Village People... :p

f f freak
09-30-2007, 12:35 AM
Alvin and the Chipmunks obviously. God what sort of fools are you.

~Death~Stalker~910
09-30-2007, 02:31 AM
idk y but i thank hard rock seriously

Heath
09-30-2007, 12:04 PM

Definitely.

I also imagine he has some Bach on there just because he can.

.:kerrod:.
09-30-2007, 12:26 PM

i hate every single band mentioned up there with a passion (with the exception village people :p, i hate them, but not with a passion), so i would be greatly disappointed if he listened to ANY of them. i feel he would be more into the alternative (otherwise known as 'good') scene...

ReloadPsi
09-30-2007, 02:09 PM

Man, someone always beats me to the punch. Linkin Park in particular though.

silentenigma
09-30-2007, 07:33 PM
Leadbelly

tailz
09-30-2007, 07:57 PM
I think youŽd find a lot of toybox on it :P:D

09-30-2007, 08:03 PM
Mr. "I'm a cliche weakling loner with no friends and an identity crisis"? He listens to the linkin park remix album over and over, possibly while slitting his wrists.

I'm not saying he's emo, cause frankly he doesn't have enough personality to be considered emo, but the similarities are there.

Actually, given his lack of anything remotely like a personality, I'd say he either listens to no music at all, or adult contemporary. I don't see him getting into music much since he's trying so hard to act like he's a badass who doesn't care about anything.

(also, I have no idea if linkin park actually has a remix album, nor do I care. I'm just guessing).

Mirage
09-30-2007, 11:18 PM
Some random whiny nu-metal. Like Linkin Park.

JackNapier
09-30-2007, 11:48 PM
Simple Plan.

Psychokitty
10-01-2007, 12:32 AM
Mr. "I'm a cliche weakling loner with no friends and an identity crisis"? He listens to the linkin park remix album over and over, possibly while slitting his wrists.

I'm not saying he's emo, cause frankly he doesn't have enough personality to be considered emo, but the similarities are there.

Actually, given his lack of anything remotely like a personality, I'd say he either listens to no music at all, or adult contemporary. I don't see him getting into music much since he's trying so hard to act like he's a badass who doesn't care about anything.

(also, I have no idea if linkin park actually has a remix album, nor do I care. I'm just guessing).

Yea, I agree. Cloud would listen to any kind of music that depresses people. Like emo music. Evanescense is very depressing ((All though its my fav band)) so I would think he would listin to them.

f f freak
10-01-2007, 01:26 AM
Remember people, there is nothing more emo than Alvin and the Chipmunks. Seriously. Have you even heard their cover of 'My Heart will go on'? That is some serious shizzle right there.

Psychokitty
10-01-2007, 01:34 AM
Remember people, there is nothing more emo than Alvin and the Chipmunks. Seriously. Have you even heard their cover of 'My Heart will go on'? That is some serious shizzle right there.

I swear ff freak..... ALVIN AND THE GOD DAMN CHIPMUNKS ARE NOT EMO!!!!!! YOU DONT KNOW ONE FUCKEN BIT ABOUT EMO, AND DEPRESSING MUSIC!!!!!

Damn, when will people learn?

demondude
10-01-2007, 09:53 AM
Little do all of you know that when the console is turned off he dances to barbie girl with a shiny little pink ipod.

~Death~Stalker~910
10-01-2007, 08:54 PM
lol jus like my sis :D

f f freak
10-01-2007, 10:23 PM

I swear ff freak..... ALVIN AND THE GOD DAMN CHIPMUNKS ARE NOT EMO!!!!!! YOU DONT KNOW ONE smurfEN BIT ABOUT EMO, AND DEPRESSING MUSIC!!!!!

Damn, when will people learn?

Nor do you know anything about a joke or sarcasm.

When will you learn?

silentenigma
10-02-2007, 12:53 AM

Yea, I agree. Cloud would listen to any kind of music that depresses people. Like emo music. Evanescense is very depressing ((All though its my fav band)) so I would think he would listin to them.

FYI, in FF7, Cloud wasn't depressed all the time. He was actually pretty optimistic most of the time, save for during his coma.

Crossblades
10-02-2007, 12:56 AM
Some Eurobeat. Maybe some Linkin Park and some rock

Mongotha
10-02-2007, 03:11 AM
I wouldn't be surprised to find a lot of indie rock on Cloud's iPod like The National or Death Cab for Cutie before they became really, really famous. Not that they aren't good now, but they're old stuff sounds more like Cloud. Some, not all, but some of The Shins.

I bet he listened to a lot of Tool right after Nibelhiem gets sacked and any other time he feels pissed.

I think Cloud would be cultured enough to actually listen to music though and since whatever it is that bands like Nickelback and Linkin Park produce can hardly be considered music, we're not likely to find such bands on his iPod.

Dr. Acula
10-02-2007, 06:31 AM
Some rock stuff from 1997, when the game was made, I expect.

Psychotic
10-02-2007, 03:46 PM
Grand Funk Railroad.

KoShiatar
10-02-2007, 08:15 PM
Hummm... considering that the game was made in 1997, I believe we should choose something that already existed back then. I can very well see him as having a collection of grunge records, such as Nirvana and Alice in Chains, some dark and then some punk. Oh, and Mellon Collie And The Infinite Sadness.

john151
10-12-2007, 10:07 PM
I dont know but i shude say the battal songs i dont know???

Breine
10-15-2007, 12:03 PM
A whole lot of emo bands, nu-metal and maybe also grunge?

Heath
10-15-2007, 12:20 PM
Pity this isn't about Zidane, because I imagine he'd have some Trance music! Ha ha ha!

Cloud does seem the type to have some nu-metal (ugh) on his iPod and I imagine that while he was in Nibelheim mansion all that time he was basically listening to either Linkin Park or, if he felt really adventurous, Adam and the Ants.

Levian
10-17-2007, 02:39 PM
Probably these four on repeat:

FR David - Words don't come easy
Alice Deejay - Better off Alone
Ricky Martin - Livin' La vida Loca
Katie Melua - Closest thing to crazy

redxiiii
10-19-2007, 12:08 AM
Journey- midnight train duh!! cos nfin gets you more in the mood to blow up a reactor like journey does...on a more serious note how bout- u2- sometimes you cant make it on your own

Namelessfengir
10-19-2007, 12:29 AM
queen and blondie and rush, maybe the pillows they were starting up in japan when this came out.

but the bigger question why would he have an ipod???
those didn't come out til a few years after this

Xear
10-19-2007, 12:43 AM
He would possibly listen to any dark depresing song. You know the type of song that singes about:-
Suicide
Wanting to diie
Cutting himself
Feeling dead
and how the "system" is wrong

beasicly any low emo song about bieng depresed and anti conformist.

Yes And alvin and the chipmonks :-D

One question, why would he own an Ipod?.... Wouldnt he go for somthing a bit more 3rd party and "conformist" :) ... well what ever brand his music player is you can be sure that its black, with gothic artwork on (just to be cool)

Rikushomegirl7
10-20-2007, 09:10 PM
Little do all of you know that when the console is turned off he dances to barbie girl with a shiny little pink ipod.

O.O omg i just pictured that.....:eek:

Rikushomegirl7
10-26-2007, 12:25 AM
I wouldn't be surprised to find a lot of indie rock on Cloud's iPod like The National or Death Cab for Cutie before they became really, really famous. Not that they aren't good now, but they're old stuff sounds more like Cloud. Some, not all, but some of The Shins.

I bet he listened to a lot of Tool right after Nibelhiem gets sacked and any other time he feels pissed.

I think Cloud would be cultured enough to actually listen to music though and since whatever it is that bands like Nickelback and Linkin Park produce can hardly be considered music, we're not likely to find such bands on his iPod.

haha:p

Rikushomegirl7
10-26-2007, 12:26 AM
queen and blondie and rush, maybe the pillows they were starting up in japan when this came out.

but the bigger question why would he have an ipod???
those didn't come out til a few years after this

well......yeah, but iPods were around during Advent children, weren't they? :D

Rikushomegirl7
11-30-2007, 01:12 AM
as for Clouds iPod i'd expect more classical styled music as he doesn't strike me as the Hard Rocker type and definately not the Hip-Hop type, maybe some lighter rock and some adult contemporary, im not gonna list any examples as i do not listen to those types of music but i'm aware of the moods they tend to convey and it's seems to match Cloud's personality better than Hard Rock and Hip-Hop could, then there's good old fashioned Goth, that may fit him better than anything else as he is dark and moody with a lot on his mind after a hard life, so prolly some Joy Division, Cure, & Bahaus in the mix...

lol by the way, it's Canada, not Canadia :D

Momiji
11-30-2007, 01:42 AM
Okay, not only did you just commit a flagrant quadruplepost error, but you should have left this thread dead, where it belonged.

However, to remain on topic, "CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN, these wounds, they will not heeeeeeeal~"

Spawn of Sephiroth
12-01-2007, 01:59 AM
Anything and everything emo style!!!!

crayzee gamr
12-01-2007, 10:55 PM
none that we know of since they don't exist in the final fantasy world:D

Dragon Mage
12-14-2007, 10:29 AM
I am SO making this thread on another forum. :D

O.O omg i just pictured that.....

because of that, I'm keeping my console on. :erm:

oh yeah, topic...... I don't think he'd have 'music'. More like people reciting their emo-goth poems about how much life sucks and death and yadda yadda yadda--you know, the really messed up stuff. Maybe even a song or two about kicking puppies if he's feeling pissed off. It's either that or the chicken dance.

drotato
12-14-2007, 09:10 PM
Haha... he would listen to Aqua. ^^

Aerith's Knight
12-14-2007, 09:23 PM
he would only listen to the aeris theme :)

BarelySeeAtAll
12-15-2007, 03:09 PM
i believe cloud wouldnt have an Ipod...
and if he did get one it would be for his birthday...and he wouldnt appreciate it so would therefore give it to his little sister
end of
(im aware it isnt the end but there you go)

Edge7
12-28-2007, 07:18 PM
Man, someone always beats me to the punch. Linkin Park in particular though.

Dr. Acula
12-31-2007, 12:47 AM
"Gone Away" by the Offspring sounds a lot like Cloud after Aerith died.

NGU
12-31-2007, 03:50 AM
Hello Cloud would so listen to those self esteems tapes duh. That or more likely a song that keeps going Strauny is a superstar Strauny is a superstar.

Kanshisha
01-02-2008, 11:35 PM
The prayer from bloc party

Pouring Rain
01-03-2008, 02:44 AM
"Sunshine Of Your Love" by Cream. I could totally see that.

o_O
01-03-2008, 04:06 AM
Some Eurobeat.

I totally agree. And lots of X-Japan, because that's the only J-rock band I can think of off the top of my head. :p

MushroomZOMBIE
01-06-2008, 06:34 PM
I agree with the Linkin Park :D

Lynx
01-06-2008, 06:44 PM
hamtaro theme song i could see him danceing to it when no ones around.

Aerith's Knight
01-06-2008, 10:07 PM

this made me laugh :]

KentaRawr!
01-17-2008, 05:30 AM
The Sound track of FF7, of course. It's Cloud that's playing them whenever something happens in the game anyway. Why else would a fanfare play whenever you kill some things?

Kanshisha
01-17-2008, 11:35 AM

this made me laugh :]

Ahahahahaaa i listening to it on youtube and im imagining cloud dance so hard with strobe lights around him.:D