PDA

View Full Version : still cant do it!!!

remnant1
09-29-2007, 06:30 PM
im still stuck with he mark of hunting the thiing in mt.bur omecace(or whatever)hes the only one i need!!!i need to kill him so i can fightyaizmat and omega markXll.ive been at this for HOURS!!! the dang blizard never comes

BG-57
09-29-2007, 06:47 PM
Do you mean Fafnir?

Start at Mt. Bur-Omisace, save, and take a chocobo to the Icebound Flow, next to the exit to the Feywood. Then run back and forth between the Feywood and Paramina Rift until you get at least moderately heavy snow. If you did it right, there should be a Leshach Entite wandering around near you. Then go east and south to Silverflow's End. Make sure you're on the west bank.

If it's not snowing hard enough for him to appear, exit Silverflow's End and re-enter. If it was snowing fairly hard when you got there, it should be easier to get heavy snowfall.

remnant1
09-29-2007, 06:54 PM
ok,ill write this down,go home and try it,and if it works ill be deply in debt to you lol.serously,ive been at this for at least 7 hours

BG-57
09-30-2007, 05:59 AM
Also, it's faster to go between the Feywood and Paramina Rift on the Chocobo because the game doesn't have to load new music when going between areas.

Let me know how it works out.

Wolf Kanno
09-30-2007, 06:12 AM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-xii/98383-fafnir.html

This should help as well. It did for me at least.;)

Thanks again Dell!