PDA

View Full Version : Random Appreciation Thread

Chemical
09-30-2007, 06:02 AM
Here's a good place to randomly give appreciation to members of EoFF that you think make a positive impact on your user experience.

Thank you Yamaneko - for keeping me in my place, humbling me and providing a formidable intellectual opponent

Thank you Loony Bob - for being the ideal, happy-go lucky fool that you are; you're disgustingly ample amounts of good will and generosity have given EoFF a lot of the strength its needed to remain the vibrant community it is.

Thank you Shlup - You're disgusting, you fart, for God's sakes woman... you weigh your bowel movements and by GOD I think I love you. You're abrassive and shocking but also down to earth and good humoured which makes you both intimidating but extremely amicable - you're unique character is refreshing and admirable. You're kind of like finding a skittle in the bottom of a backpack - you never expect to find it but enjoy the fruity burst of taste that tickles your tongue when you throw away your inhibitions and just roll with it

Thank you Dyslexicon - I could only say mushy squishy gross things about you so for the sake of the reader I'll just simply say you're super keane; you know what I think about you and I'm greatful for having someone like you to be there for me.

And to so many more

(Try to think of something for the poster above you too.)

Fonzie
09-30-2007, 06:13 AM
You forgot to mention me.

Hambone
09-30-2007, 06:19 AM
Thank you Fonz- You always have the right mojo.

escobert
09-30-2007, 06:20 AM
THANK YOU EOFF FOR WASTING SO MUCH OF MY LIFE AWAY ^_^

Proxy
09-30-2007, 06:40 AM
Thanks to everyone who has always been here for the helpful life lessons and advice that has been posted in EoEo. Not just from me, but everyone it has helped.

Agrias
09-30-2007, 07:56 AM
Thanks for the great friendship to everyone here. The random and eclectic chats always give me a smile <3

demondude
09-30-2007, 10:11 AM
Thanks to devil man for almost winning me a ciddie.

Araciel
09-30-2007, 10:17 AM
...you're super keane..

actually, it's spelled 'keen'

and greatful...well yeah...you get the point.

Quindiana Jones
09-30-2007, 10:42 PM
Thank you Psychotic, for making my life that little bit worse.

Iceglow
09-30-2007, 10:46 PM
Thankyou Psychotic for some of the most insanely funny/random nights of my life...the city will never forget how we did unspeakable things in a pub to Jack.

Thanks to Agrias for making me realize a few home truths in the last year :D

Thanks to the many others who've made EOFF a weird but wonderful place to be

Chimp
09-30-2007, 10:46 PM
Thank you Chemical for making a Random Appreciation Thread. I really appreciate it. It changed my life.

Agrias
09-30-2007, 11:05 PM
Thankyou Psychotic for some of the most insanely funny/random nights of my life...the city will never forget how we did unspeakable things in a pub to Jack.

Thanks to Agrias for making me realize a few home truths in the last year :D

Thanks to the many others who've made EOFF a weird but wonderful place to be

O_O
LOL
no worries mate ;o

Jess
09-30-2007, 11:40 PM
Thank you Valiant, for being the best person I know.

Thank you Psychotic, for making me laugh, and being scouseman. I enjoy our banter. Sharky and George. :cool:
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/7410/picture003el4.th.jpg (http://img403.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture003el4.jpg)

Thank you DK, for being such a funny bastard. However, I'm saying nothing else nice about you right now due to your 3-1 win yesterday. :kiss:

Thanks to RSL (where are you, RSL!?) and Loony BoB for being such nice/interesting guys to talk to! Thanks to RSL for changing :grinpink: to :jess:! Thanks to Loony BoB for helping me get revenge on Psychotic!

Thanks to everybody here who makes EoFF a great place. :jess:

cloud21zidane16
09-30-2007, 11:46 PM
Thank you Demondude55 for all of your wonderful threads:)

Sergeant Hartman
09-30-2007, 11:55 PM
:sing: Thankyou for every new good morning, thankyou for every fresh new day.

Psychotic
10-01-2007, 12:04 AM
Thanks to the friends who have put up with me being an immature jerk over the years. :lovers:

scrumpleberry
10-01-2007, 12:07 AM
This is a brilliant thread idea.

Rocket Edge, thank you for taking the time to provide me with so much excellent advice and most importantly inspiration with my artwork.

Garnie, Nominus Experse and Avarice-ness, Slade, I love your stuff. Artistic inspiration, much? You've also always been very kind and friendly towards me. And Avarice, you are an awesome FFVI fangirl. That means so much to me.

Christmas, Cookie, DarkLadyNyara, demondude55, Dr. Acula, Dynast-Kid, Goldenboko, Old Manus, Rengori, Psychotic all for being just that ace and making me lol a lot.

I'm my own MILF, Jess, Big D, Levian, Agent Proto, Leeza, Mirage, Shauna, bipper, Harle-Quin - I don't talk to any of you much, but I love seeing what you have to say about things. I think you've all got brilliant opinions and your posts always make for good reading.

Hazzard, eiko guy, f f freak, TyphoonThaReapa are all my awesomesauce RP buddies. These guys are very talented writers and RPing with them is always great fun.

Rengori
10-01-2007, 01:38 AM
Thanks to the friends who have put up with me being an immature jerk over the years. :lovers:

You're welcome, dickface.

Thank you mods for banning everyone cool. And especially you Psy, for banning Genji 5000+ times.

41-Inches-Wide
10-01-2007, 02:00 AM
I take it all back because I'm not feeling particularly friendly today

Ramza Beoulve
10-01-2007, 05:07 AM
Thank you Owen, or your friendship and hope on me. RIP my friend.

Thank you Rengori and Cz, for your randomness :D.

Thank you Psychotic, for snapping me out of my "Desu" trend :riiight:.

Thank you Polaris, atlanteay, Arc_Master_14, for your friendship, my sigmaker's friends :).

Thank you Koko, for your friendship, even though you thought I was a 15 years-old blonde child XD.n

Thank you Agrias, Shiny, for your friendship and your usernotes, that bring joy to my day :).

Thank you the hidden members of the FFT forum, you know I appreciate you a lot.

And thank you EoFFers, for reading my *dumb* posts XD.

Thank you all.

Yamaneko
10-01-2007, 06:08 AM
You're welcome.

Jojee
10-01-2007, 06:13 AM
Die, Yams!

Yamaneko
10-01-2007, 06:16 AM
Smurf humility!

Jojee
10-01-2007, 06:37 AM
Smurf you!

Shlup
10-01-2007, 06:42 AM
I love Skittles. But not as much as I love Chemicals. ALL OVER MY FACE.

Araciel
10-01-2007, 06:46 AM

send videos pls

escobert
10-01-2007, 06:48 AM
I LOVE PG! :love:

fire_of_avalon
10-01-2007, 06:50 AM
I appreciate Bert for never being a jerk. Good job, Bertie.

Rengori
10-01-2007, 07:00 AM

send videos pls

lots of videos pls

demondude
10-01-2007, 09:12 AM
Ok a proper post.

Thanks to:

Rubah for cheering me up when I was down.

Psychotic for being undeniably funny.

Polaris for being the best sig maker around and a good friend.

Lekana for my first ever conversation on the forums and she made me feel very welcome.

Levian for helping me out when I was coming to grips with the rules.

Cloud21zidane16 who loves my threads.

Renmiri for being a BIG help a lot of the time.

Harle-quin who is just amazing.

James leopold for being a great friend as well.

And everyone else that makes each EOFF day better then the last.

Madame Adequate
10-01-2007, 12:52 PM
Word to all the members of the Chin Patrol. You's mah homiez 4 lief yo.

Anyone NOT in Chin Patrol well you can just diaf,

except for foa, who is seriously more kickass than any of you can comprehend, and Sammie, who is similarly fantastic, and also Shlup. And I never admitted this, but also Leeza, who I secretly respect a great deal. But can never admit to, because I must maintain my public face of defiance and rebellion.

Everyone who gives me lulz, too! Rengori, Old Manus, Sikawtik, Quin, Levian, Meat Puppet and others who I cba remembering/listing. DK's in CP but I must give him special mention here because he's one funny motherfucker.

But everyone ELSE can diaf!

(It's possible that I have thought some people are in CP who aren't; if this is the case with you, take heart. To be thought to be in CP is the highest of honors, short of actually BEING in. Which you can consider yourself, if I thought you were.)

Loony BoB
10-01-2007, 01:05 PM
Thanks to Danielle for being an awesome girlfriend and Dan for being an awesome boyfriend.

Thanks to foa and Nicky and Jess and Lev and Matty and Shlup and BOU and Rye and Britt and Kane and Sarah and Sarah and Samuraid and hero and Mulley and Kathy and Sapphy and Skwowwy and Emma and Ally and Doomy and Baloki and screw you Psy you jerk and eest and Murd and Miriel and hsubah and blox and Chicky and Kel and Jewels and Shortass and Mike and Bertles and Neel and Azar and Shauna and Squinn and Reesh and RSL and Spatvark and Roogle and Unne and Bleys and Majikan-turn-Bastian and Nait and Muppet and Umi and Daaaaaaaaryl and edcwhtvr and Zeldy and Tsuhu and Tassles and Xander and and and Linus and uhm Mik and stuff for being cool friends. Even if some of us haven't even chatted more than once, if not ever. :shifty:

Thanks to any friends of mine I haven't mentioned for allowing me to have so many friends from here that I can't remember them all off the top of my head.

Levian
10-01-2007, 01:21 PM
kk, I'll make it quickz tho. There's two people who rly stand out, so I'll do them.

Loony BoB - For caring about EoFF and putting so much effort and time into it, especially since he's done it for so long now. While several people have left, he's almost always stuck around and he's always got some new ideas on how to improve stuff. Nice to have some enthusiasm in the staff, it's one of those things I think makes EoFF a special place.

Psychotic - Thanking you is like feeding a huge fat monster with acid flowing through its veins, but I'll do it anyway. You're very good with connecting with newer generations here in EoFF, you easily make new friends and I don't dare think how many PM's you send out in a week. That's great. I wish I could be arsed to do that. :p You've also always got a funny reply to everything, and you're very creative, whether it's Elections strategies or even TRANSFORMATION TUESDAY. and yeah, you've been a great friend for what 5 years now? Geez louise.

Everyone who discussed and made the Mafia thread a thrilling experience ;) luv u guyz. You better return for the next one in a few weeks or so.

Everyone who makes EoFF, and specifically General Chat, a nice place to be. I don't want to mention names 'cause I'll just forget someone and then they'll mail me roadkill.

Peegee
10-01-2007, 02:22 PM
Here's a start:

http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/45120-eoff-i-love-you.html

Now to add new pplz:

Chemical +/ Dyslexicon: Thanks for starting up the EoFF T Dot meeting and for being bizarrely accommodating friends...you weirdos

Agrias: "*casts asian on j00*" xD I don't get to talk to people online that have a weird, pg-esque sense of humor -- they tend to grow up and stop being immature, so yay you :D

Yes I just said yer immature <3

Leeza/Nicole: I don't think either of you will see this any time soon, but maybe you will! In any case, I'm very happy we met and hung out. Just the other day I took the skull(s) t-shirt out of the wash and thought of Leeza, and when I was watching UFC I saw a guy with lots of tattoos and was reminded of how Leeza was wondering why I don't have any tattooes. Hilarity!

If you aren't in that list or in the link above, um.... /flee

:D

Evastio
10-01-2007, 10:51 PM
You know Chemical it's quite unlike you to make a thread like this.

I guess I'll thank you for making this thread.

I thank Psychotic for being a really trustworthy CK.

I thank rubah and Leeza for straightening stuff out for me.

Lawr
10-01-2007, 10:59 PM
Thank you EoFF-For not laughing at me when I make a fool of myself. :tongue:

Jessweeee♪
10-01-2007, 11:06 PM
All of EoFF is super awesome!

ESPECIALLY MOGI-CHAN!

:love:

Rocket Edge
10-01-2007, 11:27 PM
Future Esthar
I kinda miss this guy around, but the reason i'm saying thanks is for setting the FFVIII forum alight. When that forums active, i'm happy.

Skyblade
Always take the time to see what this guy says, great forum member in general. Half of the reason I'm saying thanks to this guy though is that whenever I see his avatar it reminds me of when I first joined this forum for some strange reason. Reminsing = :up:

Loony BoB
What would the place be without him? So yeah, thanks for everything you've done for this place.

The members who post the English Football Thread
I find solice in that thread. You can't beat that banter.

Rocket Edge, thank you for taking the time to provide me with so much excellent advice and most importantly inspiration with my artwork.
Anything I say is because i'm provoked to say it. Your a great artist. Oh & thanks btw, that works both ways. :monster:

And thanks to just my friends in this place who keep me active here.

Chemical
10-02-2007, 02:05 AM
You know Chemical it's quite unlike you to make a thread like this.

Don't worry the world isn't ending I was just on drugs that day - I hate all of you.

Except SHLUP WHEN I'M ALL OVER HER FACE

Agrias
10-02-2007, 06:35 AM
lul i b imaature

Slade
10-02-2007, 08:23 AM
Thanks to
Psy
Rocket Edge
Tempest
Leen-Leen
scrumpleberry
Cz
I don't have a name
Rengori
Resha
Ki Ki
Mitch
Meat Puppet
Kikimm
Raven Nox
Rantzien
~*~Celes~*~
Yanis
Dr Acula
Michael Jackson
Lunar Weaver

And You :-*

I'm sure I've left some people off the list but.......I'll add to it. Bare with me, I'm not a miracle worker. Not on Tuesday, at least.

Dr. Acula
10-02-2007, 08:35 AM
First of all, thanks to Christmas (who is not present here tonight) for being awesomely cool and giving me my first usernote.

Thanks Psychotic for replying to my PMs even if they make little or no sense.:D

Thanks Bipper for introducing me to GOE.

Also special thanks to:
Leen-Leen
Cz
Rengori
Slade
Avarice-ness
Renmiri
scrumpleberry
Wolf Kanno
For making my time here at EoFF even better, and all that soppy stuff.

And, of course, everyone else at EoFF!:love:

Bunny
10-02-2007, 02:07 PM
I would like to thank the most important person in my life, for always being there, through thick and thin and never turning their back on me, even when things get rough. It's been a long, hard road and I don't think I could have done it had it not been for this person. We have been friends for over two full decades and have had little-to-no problem getting along, which strengthens our bond tenfold. So, it is with a smile on my face, the whole of my heart and a bounce in my step that I say these next words. I love you, Bunny. Keep on keepin' on.