PDA

View Full Version : The FF Reunion

Ashley Schovitz
10-01-2007, 02:51 AM
I think I made a previous thread about the FF characters meeting up and joining for a reunion, but this time we don't discuss what would happend at the reunuion vaguely to speak, but we act the part out as sort of a story/movie.

We can do this in a couple of ways. One of each of us can be in charge of playing aout a part by one of the FF casts or we can play individual characters. On second thought the second option is better. When we get to a certain point we can change differnt parties meaning leaving from a suspense point with the VIII cast and going on onto the IV cast. We start off by picking a FF cast getting ready to get on the road to head for the reunion. Hmm I'm not so sure that I can start it off, but perhaps someone better like the Void, or somebody can give us a start. Let's jump on this with the VIII cast.

Ashley Schovitz
10-03-2007, 02:54 AM
In the boy's dormitory hall in Balamb Garden, Selphie Tilmitt skips about frantically in a joyous blight. She skips down to the hall and stops at a closed door with the address C-233 imprinted on it in gold. She raps on the door three times in succession.
*Knock* *Knock* *knock*

"Come in!" replies a coll collective voice.

Selphie does not hesitate to open the door and in doing so she swings the door open too hard making it slam against the interior wall. She enters a spacious and neat white room furnished with a wooden desk, chair, dresser, and bed. Seated on the bed is a man in a chocolate colored jacket with a fur collar and matching pants that's equipped with one too many belts. The man has a handsome, but draw face with a slanted scar across his nose. The man is bending down tying his show. As he does so he looks up at Selphie.

"Hey Squall, do you want to go to the reunion? It'll be here in three days so we need to get goin!"

"Whatever" replies Squall waving his hand away.

"So you're coming? Good. I've already told everyone else,they're downstairs waiting. Oooh I can't wait" squeaks Selphie and she rushes out the room to head downstairs.

Someone can continue from here as any of the characters. Cid is included.

Depression Moon
10-04-2007, 11:46 PM
Near the entracne on the ground floor of the garden, Zell,Irvine,Quistis, and Rinoa wait. The group waits patiently by a wall for who knows what. Zell seems mildly irked at the moment pacing back and forth with a half fustrated half anxious look on his face.

"Damn, what's taking them so long!" he blurts mildly. "I'm heading off to the caf to get a hotdog, I'll be right back!" and he zooms off up the hall. A few minutes later Zell runs down a hallway with glass window walls on both sides of him. He comes to a large spacious white room where a long line of people are waiting to be served at a counter.

"Damn!" "Come on!"

f f freak
10-07-2007, 10:42 PM
Rinoa looks around and steps out onto the road.
"Does anyone else here that?" Suddenly a car came flying out and hit her head on, killing her instantly. Luckily her head was ripped from her body so not even Life magic could bring her back.

Selphie and Squall got out of the car.
"Man, I really should have passed my driving test." Selphie gets back in the drivers seat and everyone piles in after her. They drive off without Zell, leaving Rinoa's dead body to be humped by a T-Rexaur.

Ashley Schovitz
10-13-2007, 01:38 AM
You did it wrong i said clearly in the 1st post that you control your specific character only and please don't try to kill off a character just because you don't like him/her.

f f freak
10-13-2007, 02:14 PM
You did it wrong i said clearly in the 1st post that you control your specific character only
But didn't you control both Squall and Selphie?

please don't try to kill off a character just because you don't like him/her.
Don't worry, I didn't try to kill off a character, Selphie killed her, with her bad driving skills.