PDA

View Full Version : Changing My Birthdate (I Have A Good Reason)

The Ceej
10-01-2007, 04:28 AM
When I signed up for EoFF, I used my official, legal birthdate of January 1st, 1980. (Any jokes or references to that birthdate will incur my wrath. I'm sick of hearing about it, which is why I keep it hidden.) However, due to some detective work on my part with a mountain of evidence in favor of my theory, I have discovered that I may, in fact, be three years younger than I officially am. I can post evidence if required for this request. The problem is, my family is still denying any of this is true and therefore won't tell me what my actual birthdate is. My detective work brought it down somewhere between January and June of 1983.

It is for this reason that I request my birthdate, as kept on record in this forum, be changed to May 13th, 1983. Until I find out my actual birthdate (and I may never find out), this is my birthdate to me. I realized I can't do it myself and there's nothing about it in the FAQ. If a mod or admin can do this for me, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'll also include an explanation in my profile about why my age and birthdate are different from before. Thanks.

The Ceej

Peegee
10-01-2007, 05:28 PM
I clearly remember being able to change people's bdates, but I forgot what capacity. Then I found this:

Your date of birth and age are displayed in several places on the forum. Only the administrator will have access to your date of birth should you choose to hide it via the privacy option below.
Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed.

The Ceej
10-02-2007, 12:10 AM
I PMed three admins and one changed my birthdate in my profile. I'm not sure which it was, but thanks to you, Mystery Admin. If you want public thanks, maybe you should present yourself so I can thank you in front of all of us.

rubah
10-02-2007, 12:44 AM
That will just encourage more people to go to them! they're lazy kids already

crono_logical
10-02-2007, 10:46 AM
Well it wasn't me that changed it :p